Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#3252 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>See post #3228 and blow me.
Colby's finest debater.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3253 Jun 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all a game to him.
Nothing about his story is factual nor believable.
Now we are to believe that some fictional first wife drank herself into a stupor and almost killed someone while he stood by and wept for the sanctity of his marriage and family?
Along with his remarkable hike through one of Maine's private colleges with an alleged black guy by his side while they battled the injustices of segregation and overcame racism, but all the while calls people here, ape, Rastus, stimie, etc.
Yeah, he is full of shit. But it's cool. Keyboard commandos are a dime a dozen on topix.
So be it.
You must lead a blissful life of pure emptiness if you think my experiences are somehow unique or unbelievable.
Now tell us...what is believable about you attending St. John's?
How about the US Olympic Boxing team? I'd say a drunk wife who caused a devastating accident is far more common, wouldn't you?
Oh, wait...you changed your story to say you were on the JUNIOR US Olympic Boxing Team. So the lies are coming out...
You really think anyone takes you at face value?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#3254 Jun 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go troll for attention elsewhere, take Che with you. Google hasn't been your friend.
If you're googling me, you're giving me attention. I have nothing to hide, dummy.

Hilliard, OH

#3255 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Colby's finest debater.
woof
Right up there with you, some unknown tier 3 school's biggest anti-catholic bigot.

Hilliard, OH

#3256 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them.
woof
Post #3228, moron. But feel free to hitch your wagon to Reader...it usually turns out badly.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3257 Jun 21, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there are two things to consider here.
1. She wrote the exact words.
2. If she didn't write the exact words, she wrote for sympathy because it WAS written in a manner which made the reader think that she was recalling the event in a way that would imply she was there.
People who post as much as she does and as hateful as she does need attention in their lives. So if you want to parse words, so be it - but that doesn't change the motive.
Or, I am like every other person in my hometown and we take time to remember our friends and family. I wouldn't expect a person like you to understand that. You'd actually have to be a nice, caring person to do that.

Hilliard, OH

#3258 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I particularly liked the disparaging, snide retort about the occupation (RN) of one of the members of the Hilliard school board that he so fears.
I wonder what his daughter would think about that.
woof
Let's see that remark, douche. Let others decide if it was disparaging. I also mentioned the phone company manager...they are the closest to me in education from what I could see.
Come on, post it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3259 Jun 21, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>My mother told me that I was the only sensible one that she raised because I never had kids.I'm doing fine,my sisters,not.
Same here. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to have kids, but I always wanted something different out of life.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3260 Jun 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eluding responsibility for your OWN actions, again?
How unsurprising, playing victim.
Yep. Right on. Whatever you say.

Hilliard, OH

#3261 Jun 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again ladies and gentlemen, the words above come from an alleged graduate of Colby College. Take that as you will...
The ape has a few words for you:
"Code for:
"I have no retort with any viable substance, so I'll keep beating this dead horse."
Hilarious."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3262 Jun 21, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, lady (and I use the term loosely)- you posted something here, as a comment. In choosing to do so - in making an adult decision to do so - you allowed ANYONE TO REPLY BY COPYING THE POST in which you named a specific employer.
Don't have a problem with any info I posted. But the moment someone posts info I haven't posted or discussed, then you might have a problem. Don't like it? Don't care.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3263 Jun 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was "my town."
<quoted text>
apparently you need to re-read what I said. I said THIS thread. Fail.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3264 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That article doesn't address what Glitter was talking about.
Yes I know.

I just thought you would find it interesting.

It is just a quick description of the panel of 6 jurors.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3265 Jun 21, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeated denials of being here in the evenings because we're just not that important to you, but at 11:11 pm here you are! Just stop lying. Fight if you want, but the lying is seriously out of control.
Once this week, once last week. Get over yourself. You spend too much time worrying about me. It's disturbing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3266 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see that remark, douche. Let others decide if it was disparaging. I also mentioned the phone company manager...they are the closest to me in education from what I could see.
Come on, post it.
Look at Georgie getting angry. And it's only 1:00. It's fun to see you demand that someone produce a post of yours when you still haven't produced the post where you claim that mpnf said she survived the flood. Good Ol' Glass House Georgie.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3267 Jun 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some homes become UNbroken by divorce.
Sometimes.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3268 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The ape has a few words for you:
"Code for:
"I have no retort with any viable substance, so I'll keep beating this dead horse."
Hilarious."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...
You seemed to think it was quite witty when you wrote it about him, didn't ya Blanche?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3269 Jun 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's here posting, isn't she?
There have been a lot of events in the world that have taken lives. Do you refer to yourself as a survivor of those events just because they happened and even though you weren't there? You are completely lacking in intelligence that you don't see the difference.

When any of you can provide any evidence that I referred to myself as a survivor, it'll be truly amazing.

Hilliard, OH

#3270 Jun 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Georgie getting angry. And it's only 1:00. It's fun to see you demand that someone produce a post of yours when you still haven't produced the post where you claim that mpnf said she survived the flood. Good Ol' Glass House Georgie.
Poor Che...thinks she sets the rules here.
How much ice are you wearing after last night, little girl?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3271 Jun 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been following enough to see that YOU posted an employer and hometown.
<quoted text>
Someone who would go to the mods over someone posting what they themselves had already posted is pretty low.
Sigh. This is the last time I'm posting this for your brain-lacking people.

There was information about me posted that I DID NOT (do you understand what "did not" means?) post about or introduce to any thread. You are not the brightest. And for the umpteenth time, McGraw-Hill is not my employer. I perform work for them. I get it that you don't understand it, but too bad, so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where has Rowdy been 24 min Ghost of G 9
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 27 min Ghost of G 5
City to consider measures to reduce plastic bag... 30 min Ghost of G 3
Chris from Columbus - Frequent Radio Talk Show ... 3 hr CCW 1
dub-v fan 3 hr Star On 47 2
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr dpx55 159
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 3,981
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs