The George Zimmerman Case!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3232 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you know her then.
At least as well as you know Zimmerman, Ashtray and the circumstances surrounding their encounter.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3233 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't go putting words in my mouth.
Yes, you have had moments of candor and sympathy. But I wouldn't go so far as to claim you are someone I could rely on if I needed something.
If I was being attacked by a gang of Topix bullies, for example--would you offer rational mediation, or pile on?
When it comes to others, you don't do the former and gleefully engage in the latter. Why should Glitter, or anyone for that matter, help you?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3234 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about--if you can provide a link, I would be interested because I don't know of any mechanism for prosecution to call back any jurors once dismissed. Two jurors were dismissed fairly publicly--the one who had posted something anti-Zimmerman on Facebook and one who was outed mistakenly by the defense (mentioned where the woman worked while questioning her). There were a number of dismissals in the early round--based on either hardship or bias from media impact. In the second round, dismissals were handled between the attorneys and the judge--with each having the opportunity to dismiss an unlimited number for cause with 10 peremptory (no cause given) strikes. Now--this is an opportunity to challenge strikes if it becomes apparent that one side is using peremptories to eliminate jurors of a certain race.
As far as I know, the make up of the jury is all women, five white, one Hispanic. Some males and blacks as alternates.
And the defendent stated to the judge that he agreed with the jury selection.
So--very intrigued by whatever you heard.
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3235 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is calling a school like Trinity a heavy hitter in research circles. It is a fairly exclusive liberal arts school that ranks far above "ok." Its biggest drawback is its horrendous location.
It seems like a pretty solid choice for folks who aren't looking to go beyond the undergrad level.

Though, really, most decently run and accredited schools are just fine for folks not looking to go further than that.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3236 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And once again ladies and gentlemen, the words above come from an alleged graduate of St. John's University. Take that as you will...
Code for:

"I have no retort with any viable substance, so I'll keep beating this dead horse."

Hilarious.

Brooklyn, New York

#3237 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And you know that...how? Perhaps you should track down the man she nearly killed. He'd have a few words to say to you.
Your desperation is truly a sight to see.
Didn't happen.

Now, driving her to drink...That I can see.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3238 Jun 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Code for:
"I have no retort with any viable substance, so I'll keep beating this dead horse."
Hilarious.
Perhaps you should lay that sentiment on Che.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3239 Jun 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't happen.
Now, driving her to drink...That I can see.
Prove to us that it didn't happen, ape. You think a drunk driving crash is some sort of rare event?
Now, let's see you prove that it didn't happen.

Brooklyn, New York

#3240 Jun 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Come to think of it, I remember when Georgie admitted that he never went to college and the whole Colby thing was a complete fantasy.

I remember it, Rhino remembers it and you remember it. That seals it. George never went to college.
It's all a game to him.

Nothing about his story is factual nor believable.
Now we are to believe that some fictional first wife drank herself into a stupor and almost killed someone while he stood by and wept for the sanctity of his marriage and family?

Along with his remarkable hike through one of Maine's private colleges with an alleged black guy by his side while they battled the injustices of segregation and overcame racism, but all the while calls people here, ape, Rastus, stimie, etc.

Yeah, he is full of shit. But it's cool. Keyboard commandos are a dime a dozen on topix.

So be it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3241 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Gee...her mother, an RN, thinks OSU is just fine. So do the national licensing boards, which pass OSU Nursing grads at a rate of 95% on the first try. Nobody needs to to a private college for majors like nursing, medicine and engineering.
BTW, you went where?
YOU were the one who seemed to disparage public universitieds.

Location hidden

#3242 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>At least as well as you know Zimmerman, Trayvon and the circumstances surrounding their encounter.
I don't know George Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin. I do know quite a bit about the evidence so far as it has been made public so far. And that goes pretty far beyond the picture that some folks think encapsulates the entire case.

As far as your ex-wife, it just strikes me as odd that you left it to her to file for divorce--particularly as you apparently refused her entry into the home that legally belonged to her.

Brooklyn, New York

#3243 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Prove to us that it didn't happen, ape. You think a drunk driving crash is some sort of rare event?
Now, let's see you prove that it didn't happen.
It's just a theory.

You're persona and racist attitude puts focus on other problems that circumvent rational thought on your part.

Just an observation.

Yes. Ape. Now which Colby class taught that type of reasoning when dealing with black people? Or did that come about with the alleged "black guy" in your dorm?

Brooklyn, New York

#3244 Jun 21, 2013
*Your*

Location hidden

#3245 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
That article doesn't address what Glitter was talking about. The Orlando Sentinel, however, did report that the defense challenged the prosecution on moving to eliminate four white jurors in a row--and the judge ruled in the defense's favor. A similar challenge on the part of the prosecution was entered when the defense moved to eliminate two black jurors.

Now--while this is reported in the news, I am not certain that this is information that is available to the jury, which seemed to be the suggestion that was being made, that the two jurors for whom the strike did not stand would know that the prosecution did not want them there. They were not in the courtroom when this was happening. And they have been repeatedly cautioned (every time they leave the room) about reading or listening to anything regarding the case or discussing it with anyone. And they are sequestered for the duration of the trial.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3246 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In which state, Reader?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3247 Jun 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a theory.
You're persona and racist attitude puts focus on other problems that circumvent rational thought on your part.
Just an observation.
Yes. Ape. Now which Colby class taught that type of reasoning when dealing with black people? Or did that come about with the alleged "black guy" in your dorm?
Apparently, you attended a similar class at St. John's:

"You brainless cave ape."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3248 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>See post #3228 and blow me.
And once again ladies and gentlemen, the words above come from an alleged graduate of Colby College. Take that as you will...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3249 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I particularly liked the disparaging, snide retort about the occupation (RN) of one of the members of the Hilliard school board that he so fears.

I wonder what his daughter would think about that.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3250 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>In which state, Reader?
All of them.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3251 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know George Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin. I do know quite a bit about the evidence so far as it has been made public so far. And that goes pretty far beyond the picture that some folks think encapsulates the entire case.
As far as your ex-wife, it just strikes me as odd that you left it to her to file for divorce--particularly as you apparently refused her entry into the home that legally belonged to her.
That house legally belonged to me, too. Funny how you omit that.
I don't believe in divorce...why do you think I went through the hassle of an annulment?
I handled the situation in a way that was far better than the possible alternatives.
Now, let's hear about your divorce, dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opioid Ohio 9 min Escondito 16
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 18 min Escondito 72
You can't say freshmen at Easthampton (Massachu... 47 min Escondito 8
What Has Happened To America? 50 min Escondito 181
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr Escondito 309
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 2 hr Bill Clinton 1,575
News Charter schools among the most segregated in Ohio 5 hr Xposing U for U 36

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages