|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What should an ape be called? Norman?
Oddly enough, I think most people use words on Topix they don't use anywhere else. That includes you.
When I call you a moron, there are absolutely no racist connotations whatsoever.

When you call Rhino an ape, you're doing so knowing full well that its a derisive racist epithet.

I would think all of that money spent at Colby would have produced a better result, and at least would have taught you how to hide your bigotry deftly.

Quite obviously, it didn't.

For the record, if you and I ever met in person, I would have no hesitation at all in telling you that you are a bigoted moron standing 1 foot away from your face.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help you put the pieces together, you are welcome in advance. Commitment is work from all involved. Who is to blame when it comes to Georgie's first marriage? Only they know, most likely both, in some fashion You learn and move on. Got it?
Be the better person and withhold judgement on others until you have been in their shoes.
Ok, dumb-dumb. Now let me explain. Georgie was scolding mnpf about how special his relationships were compared to hers because his came with a marriage license. Over the course of a few posts, Georgie himself unwittingly demonstrated that the value of that license as it related to the strength and quality of his or any relationship was nil. That played out right here in front of your eyes. You are just too stupid to notice it because it requires the ability to think progressively (small p) from one post to another and then engage in some logic. How about you stick to catty little insults and trite insights, mmkay?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how he can locate someone else's singular post from April but cannot remember an entire thread he initiated containing outrageously false allegations during that same month.
woof
Georgie like to forget the things he says that expose him as a rather common blowhard and bully.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the choice you gave her was you can go to treatment or you can file for divorce?
Uh, oh. I am beginning to think there is a missing piece to the story, George.
Folks who are more committed to an addiction than to spouse/family typically prefer to have both--that is, no change. Part of the process of family recovery is for family members to set a bottom line--which is frequently along the lines of requiring treatment OR facing the loss of the situation. This requires the enabling/codependent family members to accept responsibility for extricating themselves from unhealthy behavior.
You are saying that it was your ex who took action.
That is very interesting. Although it is consistent with your ongoing inability to accept responsibility for your own actions.
Are you high? I gave her the choice of getting inpatient treatment or leaving the house and me and our son. I made it very clear that I was not going to file for divorce, but that I refused to live under the conditions she created and that I didn't want our son exposed to it, either. I'd call that extricating myself and my son from the situation. She took vacation time and went to her parents house for two weeks and wanted to come back at the end of that time. I asked her if she'd accept inpatient treatment. She said she didn't need it. I told her that was the only way she was coming back. She got a lawyer and the rest is history.
I have no regrets about how I handled things in the end. I was backed by my family, close friends and our parish priest.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Having seen your daily battles with English spelling, vocabulary and grammar, it's obvious that it wasn't a typo. Adding an "e" to "lightning" is a common practice of the poorly educated.
Did you take Spelling 401 at Colby?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgie like to forget the things he says that expose him as a rather common blowhard and bully.
Says the troll who was never here to discuss issues...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best example yet of your intellect.
In your mind, acceptance of Darwin's Theory of Evolution is evidence of lack of intellegince and believing a literal interpretation of Genesis high thought.
Classic. Perfect. Fini.
You believe unintelligent matter [whose existence you cannot explain] brought forth intelligence.
I believe intelligence brought forth intelligence.

Which seems more logical?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, dumb-dumb. Now let me explain. Georgie was scolding mnpf about how special his relationships were compared to hers because his came with a marriage license. Over the course of a few posts, Georgie himself unwittingly demonstrated that the value of that license as it related to the strength and quality of his or any relationship was nil. That played out right here in front of your eyes. You are just too stupid to notice it because it requires the ability to think progressively (small p) from one post to another and then engage in some logic. How about you stick to catty little insults and trite insights, mmkay?
You obviously missed what I said about kids and marriage. Glitter didn't miss a thing.
There is no way an idiot like you could even conceive of having a family.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take Spelling 401 at Colby?
Jealous of the education the nuns gave us by grade six?
Keep trying to prop up the ape...you look even dumber than usual.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
errr
back on topic,
Opening statements for the trial begin Monday.
This lends interesting support to my casual theory that Free Pizza is Georgie's wife. She has the same beefs with the same people Georgie does, is always running to Georgie's defense, and is suddenly insistent that the conversation stay on topic now that the conversation has turned toward Georgie's prior failed marriage. Curious.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
When I call you a moron, there are absolutely no racist connotations whatsoever.
When you call Rhino an ape, you're doing so knowing full well that its a derisive racist epithet.
I would think all of that money spent at Colby would have produced a better result, and at least would have taught you how to hide your bigotry deftly.
Quite obviously, it didn't.
For the record, if you and I ever met in person, I would have no hesitation at all in telling you that you are a bigoted moron standing 1 foot away from your face.
woof
Right after I called you an anti-American, anti-Catholic POS.
One would also think that anyone with a JD wouldn't be such a religious bigot. You're no different than me, douche. You just play for the wrong team.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Show where I have been derogatory towards a person; maybe a post/thought, which is what topix is for. Discussion, agree to disagree at times.
You continue to represent yourself as a fool, Muffy.
Wow. Good think you kiss up to Georgie. Otherwise he would be all over that post and your obvious lack of education.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, like you prior to your second at-bat?
Some don't get a second at bat. I take it you're batting .000.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Puh-leeeeeeez.
Still butthurt, are you?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This lends interesting support to my casual theory that Free Pizza is Georgie's wife. She has the same beefs with the same people Georgie does, is always running to Georgie's defense, and is suddenly insistent that the conversation stay on topic now that the conversation has turned toward Georgie's prior failed marriage. Curious.
You're a high as Reader.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving again that you know nothing about the Columbus Forum regulars.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church accepts evolution.
Tell Tipp-O.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Right after I called you an anti-American, anti-Catholic POS.
One would also think that anyone with a JD wouldn't be such a religious bigot. You're no different than me, douche. You just play for the wrong team.
Amen.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just happened to glance at the post above. Apparently that's your nickname for him. I don't read every one of your posts, so when it comes to your contributions to this thread, no. If it doesn't interest me in the first couple of words, I move on.
"mpnf"
Hey I figured out what your topix name indicates. It indicates you are a;
M ajor
P inhead
N itwit
F uckup
Congratulations, the name fits.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Tipp-O.
Theistic evolution, ace.

In other words, the theory that God brought creation to fruition via evolutionary processes, and then breathed into man the "breath of life" [i.e., soul/intelligence].

A theory to which you atheists could never agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Oops 1,980
non religious requesting prayer 1 hr Heart broken 1
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 3
question 2 hr Shanikwah 4
Congress Cost FYI 3 hr Duke for Mayor 91
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 3 hr Troll Watch 27
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 4 hr Wait what 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 4 hr Real Tea Party 169
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 5 hr Buckeye at birth 41