The George Zimmerman Case!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2967 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again ladies and gentlemen, the words above come from an alleged graduate of St. John's University. Take that as you will...
Based upon what I've seen I'd have to say that St John's and Colby might both have some problems.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2968 Jun 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I was referring to the people there. twenty five years ago cows were dropping pies where your front door is located. Hicks still run that town.
They do? To the best of my knowledge, all but one of the city council members are under 50 and only one is a Hilliard native.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2969 Jun 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not at all obvious. Making things up in your head again, George?
Your remark about mothers and a female jury said it all.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2970 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We learned right from wrong, unlike your pets.
Learning right from wrong isn't the same as applying that knowledge, as is evident in your posts.

I'm out for the night. You have fun typing away at your computer and ignoring wife #2.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2971 Jun 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never have married an alcoholic. So much for you keeping a child out of that environment. Way to go.
I married a social drinker. Nobody can see twelve years down the road. Except you, of course.
You may be the least mature 34 year old I've ever encountered.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2972 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't happen.
And you know that...how? Perhaps you should track down the man she nearly killed. He'd have a few words to say to you.
Your desperation is truly a sight to see.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2973 Jun 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learning right from wrong isn't the same as applying that knowledge, as is evident in your posts.
I'm out for the night. You have fun typing away at your computer and ignoring wife #2.
Enjoy your cat and your size 16 wardrobe, dear.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2974 Jun 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Based upon what I've seen I'd have to say that St John's and Colby might both have some problems.
woof
You might want to delve deeper into the ape's innate stupidity. Start with vocabulary definitions.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2975 Jun 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never have married an alcoholic. So much for you keeping a child out of that environment. Way to go.
Would you marry someone who is genetically predisposed to develop cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, or any other chronic, progressive disease?

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2976 Jun 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Georgie Defense #4. "What I did, while bad, isn't as bad as what somebody else did."
And the '/sarc' is the cherry on top.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2977 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to delve deeper into the ape's innate stupidity. Start with vocabulary definitions.
Actually, my starting point is a noticing that a self described, highly educated Colby graduate crowing constantly about the quality of his education, but rather than engage in civil debate (a skill that one would think an International Relations major would have learned in college), regularly employs derisive racist slurs like "ape".

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2978 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's sexist thinking at its finest. After all, Dads never mourn the loss of a child.
You're transparent...sickeningly so.
There were some men among the prospective jurors that were most likely challenged by the defense. Some had been in fights that they were able to settle without killing the other person.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2979 Jun 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my starting point is a noticing that a self described, highly educated Colby graduate crowing constantly about the quality of his education, but rather than engage in civil debate (a skill that one would think an International Relations major would have learned in college), regularly employs derisive racist slurs like "ape".
woof
What should an ape be called? Norman?
Oddly enough, I think most people use words on Topix they don't use anywhere else. That includes you.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2980 Jun 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some men among the prospective jurors that were most likely challenged by the defense. Some had been in fights that they were able to settle without killing the other person.
Reader's fantasizing again...

Location hidden

#2981 Jun 20, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
errr
back on topic,
Opening statements for the trial begin Monday.
And the Judge expects to rule on the admissibility of the voice experts tomorrow.

Location hidden

#2982 Jun 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Show where I have been derogatory towards a person; maybe a post/thought, which is what topix is for. Discussion, agree to disagree at times.
You continue to represent yourself as a fool, Muffy.
Puh-leeeeeeez.

Location hidden

#2983 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't file. She did. I gave her a choice, she walked, she filed.
So, the choice you gave her was you can go to treatment or you can file for divorce?

Uh, oh. I am beginning to think there is a missing piece to the story, George.

Folks who are more committed to an addiction than to spouse/family typically prefer to have both--that is, no change. Part of the process of family recovery is for family members to set a bottom line--which is frequently along the lines of requiring treatment OR facing the loss of the situation. This requires the enabling/codependent family members to accept responsibility for extricating themselves from unhealthy behavior.

You are saying that it was your ex who took action.

That is very interesting. Although it is consistent with your ongoing inability to accept responsibility for your own actions.

Location hidden

#2984 Jun 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeehaw Pizza man. I can hardly wait for lawyer Reader's analysis. Oh, and Nancy Grace, Jane V-M(you will forgive me, I'd rather elude to what I mean than misspell).
WOW, HLN channel 52. Reader, if you don't have that feed, find an establishment that covers it as only they can. You're welcome.
Ooops, missed. That would be ALLUDE.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2985 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That was a dismissive wave to a petulant child. Nothing more.
One of your less common defense moves. But still, a move you make when you have been trapped.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2987 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Because it takes TWO, you idiot.
Was only your name on that first marriage certificate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African-American man shot over politics 1 min d pants 14
Don't trust Google... 12 min Pale Rider 34
News Pokemon Go Player Robbed and Shot in Columbus 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Wasserman Schultz fired-Hillary Campaign Hires her 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 2
Trump...the evasive 1 hr Zeeba 13
Donald Trump - Dangerous 2 hr Duke for Mayor 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance