Comments
2,781 - 2,800 of 7,684 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2947 Jun 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson knows your and SL's first names?
Somebody posted them. The world didn't end. Something for some people to think about.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2948 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The nuns introduced us to it in grade four using kids named after leftist murderers as examples.
Explains a lot.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2949 Jun 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Show where I have been derogatory towards a person; maybe a post/thought, which is what topix is for. Discussion, agree to disagree at times.
You continue to represent yourself as a fool, Muffy.
Seriously? I don't think you understand the definition of derogatory. Let me enlighten you:

1. Disparaging; belittling: a derogatory comment.
2. Tending to detract or diminish.

Do you consider telling someone to go "f" themselves as positive behavior?

How about:

"Don't you have a community garden to plant, oh savior of the hood."

There's a big difference between a disagreement and making petty little comments that are derogatory.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2950 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Never been reported? How do you know?
Stay away? Because you say so? LOL! An ape telling someone to stay away from a Topix forum 600 miles away.
Here's a hint...never say divorce can't happen to you. You have a better chance of it than almost any other traumatic life event aside from death.
Keep scratching desperately, Koko. You couldn't trump a first grader in a spelling bee.
First graders aren't my thing.

But you go ahead...Your illusions seem to have a life of their own.

I would guess your cousin/wife buys your bullshit, if you are able to sit your collard green eating ass on your jizz soaked computer all day...

Life's good, huh?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#2951 Jun 20, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Trayvon Martin was from a "broken home".
His mom had to send him off to live with his gang banging dad after he was suspended from school for being in procession of stolen jewelry and burglary tools.
Sad huh?
Then the kid was seen on his way back home by a wanna be policeman, that took the law into his own hands, judge jury and executioner. Now he will be found guilty. Give up Zimmerman, do the right thing, plead guilty.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2952 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't file. She did. I gave her a choice, she walked, she filed.
Doesn't matter if you did or not. You gave her a choice? And what choice was that? If you gave her an ultimatum, you still broke your vow of "for better or for worse."

Location hidden

#2953 Jun 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best example yet of your intellect.
In your mind, acceptance of Darwin's Theory of Evolution is evidence of lack of intellegince and believing a literal interpretation of Genesis high thought.
Classic. Perfect. Fini.
The Catholic Church accepts evolution.

Hilliard, OH

#2954 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You blew something alright...It could have been a boxing team, but it wasn't mine, barnyard!!!
More of that phony college degree coming to haunt you, eh laughing boy?
Man, you are a fkn tool.
Poor Koko...caught in a lie and still trying to weasel out through deflection.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2955 Jun 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>No and No. OSU alum. Why is that so important to you? Answered your question. Who said I need to drink daily? Your inference needs work.
Not important, just curious. Thank you for finally answering. Hey, don't you know? People just make up things on here and declare them as truth. You need to get in the know.

Hilliard, OH

#2956 Jun 20, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains a lot.
We learned right from wrong, unlike your pets.

Barberton, OH

#2957 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are rural, Stymie. That was the point being made.
I was referring to the people there. twenty five years ago cows were dropping pies where your front door is located. Hicks still run that town.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2958 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You think one drink a day is a problem? You say you write about beer, but you obviously don't know any brewmasters, do you?
I don't advocate drinking every day. I do know many brewmasters. And I would say some of them are definitely alcoholics and would probably admit the same about themselves.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2959 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>But how many in the past two weeks?
Wouldn't know. I haven't kept track. You're more than welcome to seek them out and count though.

Che, classic George defense #5 - limit the time frame when it's convenient and disregard any numbers or information that exists previous to the newly established time frame.

Location hidden

#2960 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Says a lot about the quality of black community in Seminole County, doesn't it? Not one black...let the leftist howling begin!
The quality of the black community?

How do you figure?

Does the fact that they are all women say something about the quality of the male community?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2961 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That I never went to college? Show me where I said that.
Show me where I said I survived a flood and was present at the time and location it happened.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2962 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody poured it down her throat, or worse, made her nearly kill a man in a DUI.
That didn't happen.

Hilliard, OH

#2963 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
First graders aren't my thing.
But you go ahead...Your illusions seem to have a life of their own.
I would guess your cousin/wife buys your bullshit, if you are able to sit your collard green eating ass on your jizz soaked computer all day...
Life's good, huh?
And once again ladies and gentlemen, the words above come from an alleged graduate of St. John's University. Take that as you will...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2964 Jun 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
I'm too lazy, or too drunk according to Muffy, didn't she post that she has a Reynoldsburg address , lives in a rural area outside of Picktown, but never lived in Ohio? Georgie find the post, last night, had to catch up on too many posts, thought for sure one of you would have jumped on that post.I believe it's on this thread.
Hubby home, dutiful wife that I am, need to tend to his needs. lol
Nope. I never said I currently live in Reynoldsburg. Nor have I said I never lived in Ohio. I said that until six months ago, I did not live in Ohio for the past three years but I still kept an Ohio address. I'm not sure I ever said I lived in Reynoldsburg on any thread, but I'm certain I didn't on this particular one. Your boyfriend googled me and brought Reynoldsburg into the convo.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2965 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's pretty obvious how you regard fathers.
Wonder where that came from?
It's not at all obvious. Making things up in your head again, George?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2966 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally, you'd never give any consideration to keeping a child out of that environment.
You've shown yourself to be a real zero when it comes to kids and fathers in your posts.
I would never have married an alcoholic. So much for you keeping a child out of that environment. Way to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 15 min tsheridan 1
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 1 hr Amen 28
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 1 hr Amen 20
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 30,522
Racist 1 hr London Calling 5
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 1 hr flamin 18
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr Public Schools Fail 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr get alife 2,292
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr sidekick 114
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info