The George Zimmerman Case!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#298 Apr 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
It just so happens Hugh Victor Tompson III is a racist. He hates black people. If it was left up to him, he would bring slavery back.
ROFLMAO
Pale Rider

AOL

#300 Apr 15, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're insane, Fry Queen.
Ashtray got what he deserved. Have a chicken bone for him...and choke on it.
The choking will begin, when they lead Zimmerman away, at the end of the trial for incarceration in the state penitentiary.
Pale

AOL

#301 Apr 16, 2013
1. The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American, was the appointed neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place.

2. While in his vehicle on a personal errand, Zimmerman noticed Martin walking inside the community.

3. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious, stating "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".

Now do we know this is the truth? No not at all.

4. According to a police report, "there is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter".

5. While still on the phone with the police dispatcher, Zimmerman left his vehicle.

6. After the phone call concluded, there was a violent encounter between Martin and Zimmerman. The encounter ended with Zimmerman fatally shooting Martin once in the chest at close range.

The Police Dispatcher had told him to not follow Travon Martin.

7. When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman told them that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense.

8. Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene, after which he was taken to the Sanford Police Department.

If his nose was broken, why wasn't Zimmerman sent to the hospital?

9. Zimmerman was detained and questioned for approximately five hours. He was then released without being charged; at the time, police said they found no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.

Poor Police work. Zimmerman had voiced his opinion of the Police Department before the shooting.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/18/new-trayv...

The photo of the back of the head. When was it taken, at the police station?
VADoc

United States

#302 Apr 17, 2013
Pale wrote:
1. The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American, was the appointed neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place.
2. While in his vehicle on a personal errand, Zimmerman noticed Martin walking inside the community.
3. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious, stating "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".
Now do we know this is the truth? No not at all.
4. According to a police report, "there is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter".
5. While still on the phone with the police dispatcher, Zimmerman left his vehicle.
6. After the phone call concluded, there was a violent encounter between Martin and Zimmerman. The encounter ended with Zimmerman fatally shooting Martin once in the chest at close range.
The Police Dispatcher had told him to not follow Travon Martin.
7. When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman told them that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense.
8. Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene, after which he was taken to the Sanford Police Department.
If his nose was broken, why wasn't Zimmerman sent to the hospital?
9. Zimmerman was detained and questioned for approximately five hours. He was then released without being charged; at the time, police said they found no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.
Poor Police work. Zimmerman had voiced his opinion of the Police Department before the shooting.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/18/new-trayv...
The photo of the back of the head. When was it taken, at the police station?
Ah we've been over this multiple times yet you keep interjecting your little fantasies into the story about what Zimmerman said or did and then jumping all over other posters and cussing them out saying they are lying and making things up. Sounds like you are the one making things up.

As for the broken nose. I've had my nose broken many times. I never went to the hospital for it. It's an injury that does not usually require medical attention unless is causes sinus or nasal issues afterwards. So that is why he probably didn't go to the hospital for a broken nose.

Previously it was brought up how Zimmerman and the local police department had had previous issues and did not get along. Now you are claiming he got special treatment.

So let me get this straight. When the police charge someone you feel is innocent then the police are not doing their job and when they don't charge someone you feel is guilty they are not doing their job?

Sorry lady the prosecuting attorney and DA decide who is charged and who is not. The police don't make that determination.

I'm sure duke can answer any questions on the law system you may have and can set you straight.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#305 Apr 17, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>He he

Don't worry Mr Rhino your god President Obama is going to bring you a lot more Hispanics and they just love to shoot you folks.

He really does not care because he is not an American black man and as long as they vote Libaturd no problem

How are you liking the Black unemployment rate under your God?
Get ready for a higher unemployment rate as the illegals take even more jobs away from real American black folks.

Keep on voting Democrat OK
And what does President Obama have to do with this?

Does you wingnut ranting deliver a hillbilly orgasm? Keep it to yourself, champ.

Your redneck reasoning holds no bearing on the true American standard. Your inbred characterizations, inane statistic babbling, "I hate black people" rhetoric is typical yokel chatter, nothing more...

Black unemployment? You are missing the bigger picture from looking through hill jack goggles. No matter...Your big talk is for the topix crowd.

You're a coward at heart.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#309 Apr 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does President Obama have to do with this?
Does you wingnut ranting deliver a hillbilly orgasm? Keep it to yourself, champ.
Your redneck reasoning holds no bearing on the true American standard. Your inbred characterizations, inane statistic babbling, "I hate black people" rhetoric is typical yokel chatter, nothing more...
Black unemployment? You are missing the bigger picture from looking through hill jack goggles. No matter...Your big talk is for the topix crowd.
You're a coward at heart.
Charming, more anti-white racism, and anti-rural bigotry...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#310 Apr 17, 2013
LeanNmean wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the man on man killing doesn't bother me as much as a man killing a teenager. Second, let's use your premise that Trayvon "assaulted" Zimmerman, had Zimmerman stayed in the truck and not confronted Trayvon, this wouldn't have happened...
Had Ashtray been back at his mother's house in Miami and in school (instead of being suspended as a criminal thug) this wouldn't have happened.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#312 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Had Ashtray been back at his mother's house in Miami and in school (instead of being suspended as a criminal thug) this wouldn't have happened.
And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. What exactly is your point?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#315 Apr 17, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. What exactly is your point?
I don't think anyone in your family ever had balls, dear.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#317 Apr 17, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
On the money. Why was he carring a gun in the first place, just to be a neighborhood watchman?
He wasn't carrying a gun to be a neighborhood watchman, he was carrying a gun as a free citizen who had the right to carry a gun.

Location hidden

#320 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think anyone in your family ever had balls, dear.
Oops. Forgot to change to Mrs. Cleaver, George.

Location hidden

#321 Apr 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed an innocent boy, on his way home, minding his own business.
Zimmerman taunted the young 17 year old then got out of his truck, and started chasing, and racial slurs, until the young man had had enough. Zimmerman, wanted to kill someone that rainy night. Murder my boy! Murder, plain and simple. A killer will be put away.
I guess you are such a coward, you carry a gun also. But be careful, the other fellow may have a gun also. America has turned into cowards, like you TonyD2. You are a coward by your own admission, God help America from people like you TonyD2.
You are assuming some things that we don't know.

No evidence of taunting, and Deedee doesn't say anything about it.

Makes more sense that Zimmerman was intimidating, perhaps drew the gun, or laid hands on him to hold him til the cops came. Witness reports seem mostly consistent with Trayvon trying to subdue/restrain Zimmerman. The guy who first said he saw MMA fighting recanted and said it was more like laying atop of.

His story change raises some questions--especially considering Z was heard on the phone by the guy who photographed him. Who did he call?
Babs

Valley City, OH

#322 Apr 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman is Guilty!
The only thing Z is guilty of is cleaning the streets without a permit.
VADoc

United States

#325 Apr 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
VaDoc wrote this:
You keep interjecting your little fantasies into the story about what Zimmerman said or did and then jumping all over other posters and cussing them out saying they are lying and making things up. Sounds like you are the one making things up.
Like you VaDoc, they are people that weren't there. They lie just like you do. They read those stories that are about as accurate as that old bald headed Karl Rove was on the election. They read those hyped up lies in the newspaper, on the Internet, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Just because Casey Anthony walked, don't get any ideas Zimmerman will do the same. If you had been in as many fights as I have, you know, a big man like Zimmerman, could have thrown that little runt Travon Martin, in the air four feet. He wasn't trying to get Martin off, he was trying to get to his gun, to kill him. I bet it wasn't 25 seconds, until Martin was shot if that long. It was Murder, Zimmerman got off easy with Second Degree Murder. If anything it was First Degree Murder. Poor Trayvon, may he Rest in Peace. The poor little guy was only trying to get back to where he was staying.
Stating you've punched people in the mouth because you didn't like their opinion. Being in several fights? Yeah you definitely should not be allowed to own a gun. The only dangerous person I see ranting and raving like a lunatic on here is you. Get some help.
VADoc

United States

#326 Apr 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed an innocent boy, on his way home, minding his own business.
Zimmerman taunted the young 17 year old then got out of his truck, and started chasing, and racial slurs, until the young man had had enough. Zimmerman, wanted to kill someone that rainy night. Murder my boy! Murder, plain and simple. A killer will be put away
There you go with your fantasies again. It's all BS until you can prove it happened.

Location hidden

#327 Apr 18, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing Z is guilty of is cleaning the streets without a permit.
Violence and bigotry. No wonder you support Zimmerman.

Location hidden

#330 Apr 18, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
How could a white person supporting an innocent Hispanic be considered bigotry?
Or are you just claiming that Zimmerman didn't need a permit?
He did have Concealed Carry permit so in that case I agree.
Wolf
Killing a black kid was just "cleaning the street"?

And a license to carry is not a license to kill.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#331 Apr 18, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it appears the tolerant liberal whiners have gotten Hugh booted.
May I suggest, Love that George Jefferson as the new moniker
Wolf
How would you know that?

Location hidden

#334 Apr 18, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you need to continually refer to Zimmerman's 6 foot 170 pound assaulter as a black kid.
What a surprise.
He was however a criminal who was obviously attempting to murder Zimmerman. The evidence clearly shows this.
The jurors will find Zimmerman innocent and render a implied verdict of guilty of assault with attempt to murder against his unprovoked attacker.
Had Zimmerman not been armed he would have died that night.
Wolf
You still haven't substantiated---let alone proven--that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman.

Nor have you produced a criminal record.

And if Zimmerman had no gun, odds are he wouldn't have gone stalking.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#335 Apr 18, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not for the same reason you would know that whiner.
In my case I know because his profile is missing.
Wolf
Hoisted by your own petard once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer 2 min Boris 54
Moving to Columbus 4 min Boris 6
Allahu Akbar 1 hr Oliver Canterberr... 9
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 596
America Held Hostage Day 128 3 hr MarkJ- 17
FBI and the Trump brothers ..... 3 hr Trooff 11
Russian investigation update🙀 4 hr Trouser Cough 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance