The George Zimmerman Case!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2683 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding.
Your redneck anger and insipid babbling tells me everything I need to know.
Those are called rhetorical questions, barnyard.
You had a black guy in your dorm? No kidding. Did he jive talk and drink grape Kool-Aid? I think you're confusing college life with your parents basement.
Regale us with more college stories, barnyard...Tell us more of this alleged "black guy" you know...or lived with in your "dorm room".
College educated. I'm sure you are.(end sarcasm)
And once again the ape uses a term that he doesn't understand. After you go look up the definition of a rhetorical question, get back to us, Rastus. I'll give you a hint...rhetorical questions run along the lines of, "Is the sky blue?", "Is the Pope Catholic?" or "Who knows?". Questions asked solely for effect. You asked questions which were easily answered with specifics.
So far this week, we've seen you not know what the meanings of "epitaph," "epithet," "double standard," "prolific" and now, "rhetorical question."
Carry on, Koko...I see you and Muff share an interest:
http://www.wolaver.org/animals/koko.jpg

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2684 Jun 20, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend a lot of my time with wonderfully brilliant folks who really do manage to keep me blushingly humble. There's nothing like seeing how much there is still left to learn to keep you motivated and working!
It is clear that your perpetual condescending behavior reflects your feelings about yourself more than those toward any other person.

Keep striving.
Perhaps some day you will become the intellectual you imagine yourself to be.
Then...you can work on development of critical thinking skills.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2685 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well known that not all freshmen or sophomores can't always get the early classes...Early registration will sometimes assure your position, but due to canceled classes and other factors it is absolutely not true.
But don't tell Clayton that...It will ruin the illusion of his "college memories".
At a college with a total enrollment of 1700, freshmen and sophomores got 8:00 classes, ape. I realize you think every post-secondary institution is in an urban setting with 30,000 students or more, but that's not surprising for a slug who grew up thinking concrete was a natural surface.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2686 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God.
You're like a child. No wonder you're level of redneckery is so high.
How do you know this lady's preference in a mate? Why do you care? I didn't bring up my University, you did.
Damn crybaby. Wimpy condescending vernacular is all you're good for.
Shameful display...Tsk, tsk...
From Muff's own post on the thread, "Would you date/marry outside your own race?:

"No, only because my family would disagree with the relationship."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TAJ79MOF4...

LOL! Your gal pal is a RACIST!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2687 Jun 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that your perpetual condescending behavior reflects your feelings about yourself more than those toward any other person.
Keep striving.
Perhaps some day you will become the intellectual you imagine yourself to be.
Then...you can work on development of critical thinking skills.
I do apologize if I'm coming across as patronizing. I've not been spending a lot of time with less educated people in the last few months and hope that isn't changing my tone. I would like to continue asking people to do the basic research and follow through with a series of investigative questions on their own, though. Simply correcting a foolish statement only works to correct that statement. Helping supply and demonstrate the tools through which learners can evaluate and develop ideas on their own could work to create independent, if not articulate, members looking to exchange evolved ideas! It's a bit more work but seems worthwhile, in the long run!

Location hidden

#2688 Jun 20, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I do apologize if I'm coming across as patronizing. I've not been spending a lot of time with less educated people in the last few months and hope that isn't changing my tone. I would like to continue asking people to do the basic research and follow through with a series of investigative questions on their own, though. Simply correcting a foolish statement only works to correct that statement. Helping supply and demonstrate the tools through which learners can evaluate and develop ideas on their own could work to create independent, if not articulate, members looking to exchange evolved ideas! It's a bit more work but seems worthwhile, in the long run!
It's going to be long, hard road for you.
By the way, I would suggest a course on editing.
You could eliminate over half of the words in your posts, and not alter the message.

And there's a bonus: Small turds don't clog pipes.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2689 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your real name, boy? Some verification is in order.
LOL! I already gave you a boatload of info, ape. Colby, class of 1985. You know where I grew up. There were just over 400 of us who graduated that year, with slightly fewer men than women. Surely you can figure it out on your own. Or is that too much of a challenge for Koko?
Perhaps we should take you up on your claim of having been a member of the US Olympic Boxing Team.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2690 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to cry to the mods again when you return?
Do I have a reason to? Who said anything about crying to the mods?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2691 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Tony said the same thing. That tells me neither of us made anything up.
Doesn't matter who said what. Neither one of you have ever been able to prove I said I was there when it happened. Nor have I ever said I survived the flood.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2692 Jun 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could she have been somewhere else when it happened? Could she have been in a part of town that wasn't effected?
George says that you said that she said she was there. Do you know of a post where she said that?
Ah...someone who actually uses their brain and can figure it out! Bravo!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2693 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Thataway...
Knock yourself out. I'm not going back through 120 posts.
It doesn't exist. You'd have a hard time finding a post where I said I was there when it happened or that I claimed I was a survivor.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2694 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This thread, dummy. She ran the story to death here, too.
I never brought it up on here. You did. I believe your first post was something about how I survived the flood because I can walk on water. So, blame yourself for bringing it up.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2695 Jun 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! Trying to explain things via the internet, to less capable folks is more than a bit Sisyphean. Trying to make them do research or think through problems posed seems near impossible.

On the plus side, while distance learning stalls and balks, I'll never be out of work!

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2696 Jun 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I would suggest a course on editing.
You could eliminate over half of the words in your posts, and not alter the message.
And there's a bonus: Small turds don't clog pipes.
Time for her and Muff to get together.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2697 Jun 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Insightful.
Nicely done. I wish there were more of your type of intellect on topix.
But the dumb rednecks are fun to screw with.
It's too easy sometimes.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2698 Jun 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have a reason to? Who said anything about crying to the mods?
Spare us your lies. You spread your life story all over Topix, then cried to the mods who promptly sent this:

"This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Posting personal information about others is a serious offense. Please drop the issue immediately.- [email protected]"

I sent them some examples of your handiwork in response, Muff.
You burned that bridge with them I imagine.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#2699 Jun 20, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! Trying to explain things via the internet, to less capable folks is more than a bit Sisyphean. Trying to make them do research or think through problems posed seems near impossible.
On the plus side, while distance learning stalls and balks, I'll never be out of work!
As long as the restaurant stays open you will no doubt remain employed.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2700 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>For the most part, yes it was. Reader knows all about it. Final straw...the drunken auto accident she caused that sent an innocent man to the hospital, destroyed two brand new cars, had us in court for months, cost our insurance company almost $200,000 and enriched our attorney to the tune of $20,000.
That was it for me after 12 years.
My wife and life now couldn't be more different. Thank God.
Here's a serious question for you. Let's say I had paid the government for a piece of paper that had given legal recognition of my relationship and gotten married.

I assume because of your age now and the fact that you said you were married for 12 years, that you were at least in your mid-20s when you got married, maybe a little older. Your marriage ended. My relationship ended after 7 years. How are you any different than me or how was your situation any different? I believe I had read once something about your wife paying you child support because your son (?) didn't want to live with his mother. So your failed marriage produced a broken home for at least one if not both your children. I also assume there was some kind of court date and perhaps a hiring of lawyers to get divorced. After your marriage ended, you found someone else and re-married, again, assuming that you married sometime in your 20s, at least in your mid-30s if not later. It's kind of hypocritical to say that someone hasn't had a successful relationship when you yourself had a failed marriage that resulted in circumstances that affected more than yourself and your ex-wife, don't you think? That piece of paper doesn't mean a whole lot in terms of making sure a relationship is going to succeed.

Now, let's see if you can engage in discourse without becoming petty and infantile. Tis an honest question.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2701 Jun 20, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
What an odd comment. The prosecution instructed the jury? They've been seated? I've been busy working and must have missed it.
Somehow I think you would change your mind if your child were held under "circumstantial evidence" and he was denying any wrongdoing. I could be wrong, though I don't think I am.
Prospective jurors.

BTW, you know that the one piece of evidence that the defense seems to be relying on--Zimmerman's injuries--is circumstantial, right?

Location hidden

#2702 Jun 20, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and sh!t out smarter posts than those with which you are clogging this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 25 min Annie 15
News Discount Tire tops 920 store mark 58 min Pam 4
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 5 hr d pants 6
Another Cooked Kid 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News Construction will begin on rapid-transit Cmax l... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 7 hr They cannot kill ... 12
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Tales of Leather... 10 hr UTrashy 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages