The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2411 Jun 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if you can go an entire day without mentioning Colby, shall we?
It's okay with me if you have to commit suicide in order to do this.
Let's see if you trolls can abstain as well.
BTW, you have my permission to take your own life for any reason...or none at all.

Hilliard, OH

#2412 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much free time, that's for sure.
And you, Muff? How about Reader, paid by our tax dollars?

Hilliard, OH

#2413 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is what do I care about marriage? lol I don't need a piece of paper or a societal ceremony to validate my relationship. I can see why some people do. That's their business.
Do you require a contract in any of your business dealings?

Hilliard, OH

#2414 Jun 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point.
Georgeleh! Do you have a graduate degree? I do.
I do not. Neither do you.

Hilliard, OH

#2415 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break this to you, but your name is online too. Everyone can be found online. However, I have never once posted my real name on here. And neither has anyone else as far as I know.
But only you and reader led people to their information.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2416 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I'll leave that to their own experiences as they go through life.
Racial slurs were only heard on TV in our home.
So what exactly did you teach them about how to handle black people like Black Rhino?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2417 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine how that works in a marriage...it certainly explains the status of both of them.
What do you know of my status? lol And if you mean happy, then why yes, you're correct. I don't think someone who spends nearly every waking hour worrying about what's happening on Topix while neglecting his wife is fit to give any relationship advice. Take the woman out. Stop at the store and buy her flowers. Prepare her a candlelit dinner. Even though my ex and I realized we weren't a perfect match, we still did these things for each other right up until the end and we both had full-time jobs and a tween. Make the effort, George. Try devoting as much time to your marriage as you do this forum.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2418 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine how that works in a marriage...it certainly explains the status of both of them.
I'm also waiting for an answer to my questions, if you dare answer it. Why is it so important to you for anyone to believe you went to a certain college, live in a certain town or any other detail of your life that you feel someone should not dismiss?

Hilliard, OH

#2419 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a need, more of a friendly reminder of your low status. Seems you need to be reminded. Consider it a public service.
Low status? Look who's talking...a sad narcissist with no one. You'll soon be middle aged...a very poor time of life to keep living the way you are.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#2420 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do either. Whichever you choose will be just as irrelevant as the other. I'm amused at anyone who takes the time to click on a little picture.
I'm annoyed at those that have nary a clue.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2422 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a need, more of a friendly reminder of your low status. Seems you need to be reminded. Consider it a public service.
This forum is very well aware that you believe the world revolves around you.
No need for you to confirm it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2423 Jun 19, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine this: You're on a jury. Someone is claiming self-defense. There are 40 seconds of cries for help on a recording which has other background noise, and no one can conclusively identify who was making those cries. Then a gunshot at close range, and silence.
40 seconds of someone being assaulted without knowing who is crying out for help. Count them - one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three...
Reasonable doubt? YES.
PS - Pretty snarky to cite the opinions of lawyers who have defended white supremacists, but I use a conservative political link to reference a television interview only and you discount it. Amazing, truly amazing.
Conservative Treehouse isn't amusing because it is conservative. It also happens to be a favorite hang-out for many in the tin-foil-hat club.

And many who post there claim to have a direct line to O'Mara, and a good many of their ideas (using that term loosely) have shown up in the defense thinking.

Hilliard, OH

#2425 Jun 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So what exactly did you teach them about how to handle black people like Black Rhino?
To hit them with facts. Just look at Rhino...absolutely ignorant.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#2426 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm also waiting for an answer to my questions, if you dare answer it. Why is it so important to you for anyone to believe you went to a certain college, live in a certain town or any other detail of your life that you feel someone should not dismiss?
One should be proud of their accomplishments....Try it

Hilliard, OH

#2427 Jun 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too. But just to show you what a humble guy I am, I'm not going to tell you what type of graduate degree I hold.
That's easily accomplished when you don't hold one at all.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2428 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't come across as having the legal mind you say you acquired from...where?
You are so easy, Georgie.
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that I'm also the only one questioned about his education?

Hilliard, OH

#2429 Jun 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Or where I obtained my graduate degree.
Again, easily accomplished.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2430 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, when the lefties go on and on about "racists," the Tea Party, Fox News, double wide trailers and the like there's no stereotyping there, right?
That's what we see from you people.
Classic Georgie Defense Number 2, The Deflection.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2431 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Not on Columbus Topix, moron.
How do you know?

Hilliard, OH

#2432 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond to those who stereotype conservatives. It's beyond obvious that I'm better educated than trolls like Rhino. But he's so dense that he needs the evidence in his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Ross 1 hr tony triplett 3
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 1 hr d pants 66
Obama names Mt McKinley, Denali 1 hr d pants 10
Annie THINKS HER EXPERIENCES ARE ENIQUE & BEYON... 2 hr Phil McCracken 11
AN ODE TO billary! 2 hr nominated_1 40
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 3 hr d pants 243
For Cat Lovers Only! 3 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 171
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages