The George Zimmerman Case!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2349 Jun 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I can personally assure you that 8 am classes aren't mandatory for students of a grade level. Especially not in a way that is uniform over the higher education system.
If any of your classes (8am or otherwise) involved logic, you should know that an anecdote doesn't make a proof.
You're the only one using the word "mandatory." The "anecdotes" aren't just from me.

http://politicsmagazine.com/showthread.php...

http://imgur.com/MYKbUMI

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2350 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Now there's a textbook case of projection. You have a load of hate that you let out here, kid. You despise people who don't fit in your little dream world. You must hate your hometown...it's full of river rat rednecks (to borrow a word from the guy you'd never date.)
You wouldn't know whom I have hatred for and whom I don't. You don't know anything about me except these little posts. I honestly don't hate anyone in the world except people who abuse children and animals - and Ann Coulter. I don't even hate anyone who posts on here. Who has time to HATE complete STRANGERS??? lol There are some people in my hometown I don't care for - they are usually the people who have never stepped outside of the town or area because they don't want to live their comfortable little white space. But no, there are many people who live there who are wonderful, successful people whom I consider dear friends. Most of them - gasp - are republicans. You lose again, George.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2351 Jun 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...
Georgie is a redneck?
Georgie is a liar?
Georgie is a racist?
Georgie is a bigot?
If you are going to call someone names, at least stick with one and/or tie them together. Sigh
You obviously didn't read Georgie's own definition of redneck. It encompasses all of those things.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2352 Jun 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that you've called him an ape in your response, it seems that 2 would fit rather well?
What gives these days? I don't remember you tossing about racial slurs before.
George has gone full Bunker the last month. He has really decompensated.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2353 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You'll care someday, too. Maybe when it's too late.
Why do you care one way or another? And I won't anymore than you'll worry about being good so Santa will come. If the world were to come to an end this minute, the only thing that would be on my mind would be my family and friends. If there were a god, and I don't believe there is, and it's the same god of your beliefs, I have no doubt it would have any issues with my beliefs. But again, all moot. It's irrelevant.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2354 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you feel insecure or brow beaten you use words like "kid." I've noticed that about you. Very interesting. I've seen quite a few of his posts and no, he has not posted about it nearly as much as you post about your own with several other posters. And when he has talked about it on this thread and a couple of others, it's usually because you bring it up.
I don't feel the need to rummage through several years' worth of posts. Who has time for that? And why would anyone be interested enough? The fact of the matter is that in the here and now, you're the person who goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on about your education. And the other fact is that you were played by him and as long as you continue to assert that you did indeed go to Colby and become so ridiculously riled up about it, he's winning.
What does it matter if I'd date him or not? How is that relevant to anything? Oh, that's right. It isn't.
And to be honest, no one gives a hoot where either one of you went to school or didn't go to school. It doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone but you or perhaps even him if he's that proud of his alma mater. I can't understand how you do not get the absolute futility of arguing about something that is moot.
Have you ever noticed that I'm also the only one questioned about his education? That's when it becomes obvious that those who haven't gone terribly far in an academic sense are feeling cornered and frustrated. You see dear, I respond to the snark with truth, and that just infuriates them even more. Hell, we had RU_Kissingass insisting that I didn't grow up in my hometown until Kosmik, of all people, straightened him out.
When the trolls knock it off, so will I.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2355 Jun 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't read Georgie's own definition of redneck. It encompasses all of those things.
It does? Do tell...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2356 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
...I honestly don't hate anyone in the world except people who abuse children and animals - and Ann Coulter...
...says the pro-abort.

I'm just impressed that you listed "children" before "animals."
Baby steps, Ms. MPNF.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2357 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hilliard is no better than Whitehall? Really? I guess you don't believe in statistics or your own eyes for that matter.
Do you understand the words "average city"? You yourself pointed out that some of those things also occur in UA and Dublin. So are you back pedaling on your own words? You may want to look into why you're so eager to argue a point that you've already agreed on.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2358 Jun 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have? Aside from calling Rhino what he is, I see no measurable change.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2359 Jun 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good word! And I think you're right. Marital troubles?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2360 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
I was blissfully unaware of being a southern farm laborer.
I toss remarks back at those who revel in racial invective. Rhino is a prime example.
Don't lie, George. You call anybody who you believe is black "Stymie" or "pavement ape" or "Rastus" and on and on. It has nothing to do with anything but your assumption that the person you are addressing is a person of color.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2361 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, according to you leftist loons, all college graduates are supposed to be liberals.
Are you smoking dope?
I didn't say anything about being a college graduate.

You were talking about teaching your kids how to get over on certain black people.

Sorry. I know a good many conservatives, even white ones, who don't go there.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2362 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that I'm also the only one questioned about his education? That's when it becomes obvious that those who haven't gone terribly far in an academic sense are feeling cornered and frustrated. You see dear, I respond to the snark with truth, and that just infuriates them even more. Hell, we had RU_Kissingass insisting that I didn't grow up in my hometown until Kosmik, of all people, straightened him out.
No, I haven't. You know why? Because I don't care or pay that much attention to what any of you say on here. When will you get this through your head??? Why do you feel the need to prove anything to someone who you seem to have such a low opinion of anyway? You and several others have made many assertions and accusations about me and if I say otherwise, and you still don't believe me or harp on it, I don't usually try too hard to convince anyone because I don't care if you believe me, don't believe me or whatever. It. Just. Isn't. Important. I really couldn't tell the difference between most of you except for you for obvious reasons and RS because he's so - ridiculous, and Serious Lady but that's because she and I are "friends." Someone said they remember something I posted months and months ago - I laughed at that. Does someone really take up precious time and brain space to remember what I said months ago? Do you know how utterly ridiculous that is?

Can you give a straight answer of why it matters so much to you what someone thinks of you or believes or doesn't believe about you, especially someone you don't know?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2363 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your trolling, ignorance and vile behavior are proof of...what?
Sorry, Torchy...I'm on the class list of Colby 1985. Facts make you choke.
Prove it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2364 Jun 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the pro-abort.
I'm just impressed that you listed "children" before "animals."
Baby steps, Ms. MPNF.
I don't live or act to impress you, so you can keep your sentiment.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2365 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, according to you leftist loons, all college graduates are supposed to be liberals.
Are you smoking dope?
No. But they shouldn't be ignorant fools whose entire narrative is based on wild stereotypes.

Location hidden

#2366 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that I'm also the only one questioned about his education? That's when it becomes obvious that those who haven't gone terribly far in an academic sense are feeling cornered and frustrated. You see dear, I respond to the snark with truth, and that just infuriates them even more. Hell, we had RU_Kissingass insisting that I didn't grow up in my hometown until Kosmik, of all people, straightened him out.
Because you are the only one who brings it up.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2367 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there's no woe. Here's something I can clue you in on - I don't care...lol. My goodness you really believe that having some comprehensive knowledge of every conversation that has ever taken place on Topix means something, don't you? If I AM "ignorant" of anything, it's because A. this forum is not that important to me and B. I have a life that doesn't revolve around "being in the know" on Topix. I'm admit I get on here to pass the time during the day when I'm bored, but I really don't apply some "all-or-nothing" mentality toward it. It's nothing. It's a waste of time. It's something to amuse ourselves with. You take it so seriously and I find that so funny, but also sad.
You also need to brush up on your reading comprehension, because I did indeed say that I could understand why a parent would feel having children is an accomplishment and if they didn't feel that way about their children, I would question their character. You're just so eager to argue about something, anything, that you completely neglect to either read or understand what I just posted on the very topic. Talk about being a narcissist! You're so eager to spit out a few words to make yourself feel superior and smart that you don't even know what was said! lol In fact, I believe you said the exact same thing as I did. I said anyone can inseminate someone and give birth. You're quite obtuse today!
Today?

Location hidden

#2368 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good word! And I think you're right. Marital troubles?
Lotta days at home from work.

I am betting on administrative leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Out Of Office Countdown Clock 8 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 65
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 8 min They cannot kill ... 75
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 11 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 37
Drug dealers 13 min Reality Speaks 9
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... 39 min Male 49
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 41 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 109
The Andersons are closing 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages