AOL

#232 Apr 12, 2013
How many years will Zimmerman get?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#233 Apr 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Let's wait for a jury, shall we?
Are you suggesting he did not shoot an unarmed person in cold blood? He could have let the real police handle it. He chose to play cowboy. His fault.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#234 Apr 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting he did not shoot an unarmed person in cold blood? He could have let the real police handle it. He chose to play cowboy. His fault.
Somebody smashed his head and broke his nose before he pulled the trigger, didn't they?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#235 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>Somebody smashed his head and broke his nose before he pulled the trigger, didn't they?
If some goon accosted me in the dark I would smash his head and break his nose too, and more.

You of course would curl up in the fetal position and whimper since your gun is buried in the woods and you are defenseless without it.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#236 Apr 12, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If some goon accosted me in the dark I would smash his head and break his nose too, and more.
You of course would curl up in the fetal position and whimper since your gun is buried in the woods and you are defenseless without it.
If I didn't have a firearm, I'd use one of these

http://www.cashanwei.com/product/tactical-tan...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#237 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>Somebody smashed his head and broke his nose before he pulled the trigger, didn't they?
Maybe, George should have stayed his hero ass in the house.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#238 Apr 12, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody needs a weapon to deal with you, homo. You'd be assuming your natural position if someone approached you on a dark night...you could take these guys on:

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#239 Apr 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, George should have stayed his hero ass in the house.
Maybe Ashtray shouldn't have been suspended from school for being a POS...then he would have been 150 miles away, at home where he belonged.
Pale Rider

AOL

#241 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>Saving your own life from a feral black punk attack is a very good decision. I hope after Zimmerman is acquitted he sues Ashtray's scum bag parents and puts them in the gutter.
George Zimmerman, will be paying the rest of his life you dimwit fool. You must have been born in the 90's.
Pale Rider

AOL

#242 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe Ashtray shouldn't have been suspended from school for being a POS...then he would have been 150 miles away, at home where he belonged.
Hugh, no matter what the subject, from assholes to whorehouses, Hugh is the expert. If is being a Judge, on the jury, in the gallery, or in the shoes of the President, or an Astronaut on the moon. Or the decisions the Pope makes or what his farts smell like Hugh knows.
Pale Rider

AOL

#243 Apr 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Zimmerman was carrying the gun to kill someone. Thinking it would be OK!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#244 Apr 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't play anything other than a concerned citizen... until he was attacked. Then he played a person defending himself from attack.
Pale Rider

AOL

#245 Apr 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't play anything other than a concerned citizen... until he was attacked. Then he played a person defending himself from attack.
If Zimmerman, had listened to the Police Dispather, this would have never happened. I have always said, you can't tell a hard headed Republican anything.

If Zimmerman, had not bullied the younger, weaker, Martin into an attack, this would have never happened. Instead of going home, he pursued, most likely said something getting the younger Trayvon Martin to attack, knocking Zimmerman over, as he was reaching for pistol to shoot. The younger Martin, was trying to keep from getting shot. It was a murder. Zimmerman, will never be free of this crime. Either in court, or if turned loose, he will pay with his life over this crime. I would not want to be in his shoes, unless you don't mind a cruel death. Zimmerman will go down, one more time, but he will not be the one getting up. He will get justice. It may not be what he wanted. If he is set free, there will be Hell to pay.

I bet that 80% of those that have said he isn't guilty, voted Republican. Isn't this really strange. Just like the ones that don't want gun control. Republicans. They don't offer anything except, they claim their Second Amendment rights are being violated BS.

I like to tell them that, just to hear them piss and moan. Winners, like TonyD2.

helps

United States

#246 Apr 13, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/G eorge-Zimmerman

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#247 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman, had listened to the Police Dispather, this would have never happened. I have always said, you can't tell a hard headed Republican anything.
If Zimmerman, had not bullied the younger, weaker, Martin into an attack, this would have never happened. Instead of going home, he pursued, most likely said something getting the younger Trayvon Martin to attack, knocking Zimmerman over, as he was reaching for pistol to shoot. The younger Martin, was trying to keep from getting shot. It was a murder. Zimmerman, will never be free of this crime. Either in court, or if turned loose, he will pay with his life over this crime. I would not want to be in his shoes, unless you don't mind a cruel death. Zimmerman will go down, one more time, but he will not be the one getting up. He will get justice. It may not be what he wanted. If he is set free, there will be Hell to pay.
I bet that 80% of those that have said he isn't guilty, voted Republican. Isn't this really strange. Just like the ones that don't want gun control. Republicans. They don't offer anything except, they claim their Second Amendment rights are being violated BS.
I like to tell them that, just to hear them piss and moan. Winners, like TonyD2.
What is this younger,weaker,Martin crap?Do you still have that pic the media put out of him as a kid ingrained in your head?
VADoc

United States

#248 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, no matter what the subject, from assholes to whorehouses, Hugh is the expert. If is being a Judge, on the jury, in the gallery, or in the shoes of the President, or an Astronaut on the moon. Or the decisions the Pope makes or what his farts smell like Hugh knows.
No the topix know it all for Columbus is reader. Everyone knows that.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#249 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... Zimmerman is a registered Democrat.
If Zimmerman, had not bullied the younger, weaker, Martin into an attack, this would have never happened.
At least you admit there was an attack.
Instead of going home, he pursued, most likely said something getting the younger Trayvon Martin to attack, knocking Zimmerman over, as he was reaching for pistol to shoot. The younger Martin, was trying to keep from getting shot. It was a murder. Zimmerman, will never be free of this crime. Either in court, or if turned loose, he will pay with his life over this crime. I would not want to be in his shoes, unless you don't mind a cruel death. Zimmerman will go down, one more time, but he will not be the one getting up. He will get justice. It may not be what he wanted. If he is set free, there will be Hell to pay.
How so?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#250 Apr 13, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry reader I don't work for you and I don't work for free. I don't have a obligation to you at all. You're not that special to me sorry.
Ill just say from my ENT office days that usually a quick once over in the ER for concussion and checking for otorhinorrhea from a head injury and a couple other quick bedside tests are all that's done for a mild concussion if one is expected. Some docs will order a CT scan if they are worried some won't without other symptoms. I can't speak for the medical professionals who evaluated Mr. Zimmerman. A broken nose doesn't bruise instantly either. If you'd like I can ask one of the ENT physicians tomorrow when I am eating lunch if you really want to know.
OK, VA. Now that we both have some time, let me go Perry Mason on you (no, Glitter, I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on television)

Q. All right, doctor, you said that a CT scan wouldn't ordered if there weren't other symptoms, correct? Can you tell us what those symptoms might be?

A.[feel free to correct me if I get this wrong] They would include loss of consciousness, unequal pupils, slurred speech, confusion.

Q. And looking at the EMT report, do you see, in your professional opinion that Mr. Zimmerman exhibited any of those symptoms?

A. No, there is nothing like that noted.

Q. Does it appear from that report that Mr. Zimmerman was appropriately screened for those things?

A. Yes, they note that his pupils dilated evenly, speech normal and he was oriented to time, place and location.

Q. So, based on what the EMTs saw in the field there was no reason to suspect a major concussion, is that correct?

A. Yes, that is correct.

I look forward to your critique. Please correct any misinformation, and perhaps you would sugget questions that the defense might like to ask.

Location hidden

#251 Apr 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to sue:
-Comcast (NBC, MSNBC)
-Al Sharpton
-Jesse Jackson
-"If I had a son"
He has already sued NBC. The case is on hold until after the murder trial concludes (or at least that is what NBC requested).

Z. will probably have to represent himself, his defense fund is already in the hole on the current trial--and his security company has sued for non-payment on the services (above what was recommended) that he ordered from them.

But, it will give him something to do while he's in jail.

Location hidden

#252 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The new POSTER [FKAd7443ukechereader] of today.
George is afraid that after he bores all the current posters to tears he will be left all alone. So he is creating all kinds of little friends so he will have someone to talk to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump...the evasive 16 min Pale Rider 18
Gasp! Emails.....created crisis 19 min Seriouslady 16
Trump and Putin have ties..... 59 min Male 45
Donald Trump - Dangerous 1 hr Pale Rider 23
Dawn Fiore 1 hr The man 1
African-American man shot over politics 1 hr d pants 22
Don't trust Google... 1 hr Male 43
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 2 hr Pam 72

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web