“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2305 Jun 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>And some of you folk continually prove that you have zero knowledge.
No, lots of people have lots of knowledge. Just because you don't agree with them, doesn't necessarily make them ignorant. The problem is is that you're just an angry, spiteful, bigoted person who doesn't like many people who aren't like herself. See, I have lots of knowledge...lol.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2306 Jun 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor treatment.
Again--Zim was hot to get a photo immediately, documentation.

The doc he went to recommended treatment by an ENT, but he refused. Why would he do that, particularly given his care to get a photo taken?

Location hidden

#2307 Jun 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been shown to be pure speculation by you activists.
The medical report exists; the photo documents the injury.
To all unbiased eyes, Zimmerman has suffered a fractured nose.
The medical report was completed by a Physician's Assistant. The PA noted (read the report) that Zim refused the referral to an ENT, as recommended, for follow-up.

Further, the EMT report and several police reports document that Zim was queried about whether he wanted to go to the hospital. Each time he refused.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2308 Jun 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again--Zim was hot to get a photo immediately, documentation.
The doc he went to recommended treatment by an ENT, but he refused. Why would he do that, particularly given his care to get a photo taken?
And that proves the elements of Murder Two...how?

Location hidden

#2309 Jun 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical report was completed by a Physician's Assistant. The PA noted (read the report) that Zim refused the referral to an ENT, as recommended, for follow-up.
Further, the EMT report and several police reports document that Zim was queried about whether he wanted to go to the hospital. Each time he refused.
And that proves the elements of Murder Two...how?

Location hidden

#2310 Jun 19, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ma'am. Remember that writ I directed you to?(I didn't really need an explanation as to what the words meant.)
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/12/0...
The Conservative Treehouse?????

ROFLMAO.

Location hidden

#2311 Jun 19, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you have wasted by time (is this the 4th time for this thread alone?) because you are lying about me. Here is what I actually said:
<quoted text>
A far cry from "all reputable attorneys with experience".
And did I mention I really didn't need an explanation for the words on the writ that I directed you to earlier? And remember how I didn't comment on your answer? So imagine if the defense did the same thing and you thought all that was needed was an explanation (because we all know how dumb they are) but then - whammo!- later they used it against the prosecution. Do you see how this works now, Reader, and why you need to be careful when hedging your bet? Impossible to predict the outcome at this point. Just saying.
WW out for a Reacher story.
I haven't made any bets.

But I do have an opinion.

Location hidden

#2312 Jun 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Conservative Treehouse?????
ROFLMAO.
The Deceptive Benjamin Crump?????
ROFLMAO.

Location hidden

#2314 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Students LIVE in dorms, ape. I lived in Dana my first two years and The Heights for my final two. We even had a black guy at The Heights! You would have hated him.
Every freshman and sophomore college student has 8:00 AM classes. The fact that you even ask tells me that you never went to college.
What were you saying about "full of shit," ape?
OMG!

There was a black guy in your dorm? How extraordinarily open-minded of you!

I guess you couldn't make it with the frat crowd, though.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2315 Jun 19, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that you've called him an ape in your response, it seems that 2 would fit rather well?
What gives these days? I don't remember you tossing about racial slurs before.
I was blissfully unaware of being a southern farm laborer.
I toss remarks back at those who revel in racial invective. Rhino is a prime example.

Location hidden

#2316 Jun 19, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
And for once you are correct.
I can't wait for the lying race baiter to be deposed.
He's got some splainin' to do.
Not certain you are going to be cheering.

The court set some pretty rigid parameters.

Can't ask about why the interview was conducted the way it was, nor how he located the witness.

And, like Trayvon Martin, Crump is also not on trial here.

Hilliard, OH

#2317 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another word to me.
Same way we feel about "racist" when you use it constantly.

Hilliard, OH

#2318 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of your biggest problems. You let your assumptions about people dictate your attitude and your behavior. On the contrary - I don't ever assume the media is correct. I'm old enough to have experienced several situations where the media was wrong. Case in point - I have a copy of a newspaper that had printed the coalminers that were killed in that mining accident about 8-10 years ago were alive when they weren't. You think you're the only person who has the ability to be a skeptic. I feel that way about the entire internet, yet that doesn't stop you from endlessly posting links to websites assuming they're true.
I don't live in Reynoldsburg, so I don't know why I'd care about anything that goes on there.
City boundaries, unlike most things the media reports, are clearly defined and easily seen.
See the difference?

Hilliard, OH

#2319 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no one desperate here but you, Georgie. I'm merely pointing out that Hilliard is not the safe haven you try to make it out to be. Obviously it is not the ghetto, but it has its crime and its deviants - as you pointed out - just like every other community. Thank you for proving my point for me.
I'd say you're far more desperate to paint it as a dive than I am to call it paradise.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#2320 Jun 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I? Black Rhino's doing a fine job on his own. If you won't listen to him, you won't listen to anyone else who tells you the truth. You're ignorant and proud of it.
"ru as stoppid as your posts indicate"
No one expects any answers from you or your butt buddies, "fake reader" and "blackasswhole". You have no answers your rely on your standbys, lying and BS.
Peace
KMA

Hilliard, OH

#2321 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've been played this entire time and while he's been luring you in, you've bitten every time. He doesn't give a rat's ass where you went to school or even if you did go to school. He's proving that you can't stop trying to convince people of this information and how important it is for people to give you some kind of credit or reverence. You think no one should have the temerity to question your college experience and with every single one of his posts that you responded to, you're doing exactly what he's trying to get you to do, which is ultimately, portray yourself as a self-important narcissist who thinks himself higher than everyone on Topix. He succeeded and you didn't notice the scheme.
Rhino's own boasting about St. John's goes back far before you ever found Topix, kid. Once again, you're running your mouth without knowing the history behind the argument. If anyone looks more foolish than him, it's you. If you read his posts you'd know why.
One thing's for sure...you'd never date him.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2322 Jun 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-defense is an area of specialization?
Are there credentials associated with it, or is it just something that folks put on their website to drive traffic?
I'm thinking she means a criminal defense lawyer?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2324 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Every freshman and sophomore college student has 8:00 AM classes. The fact that you even ask tells me that you never went to college.
What were you saying about "full of shit," ape?
This is most decidedly not true.

Location hidden

#2325 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I stated earlier that my children are my greatest accomplishment. Sadly, not a single troll here can relate to that.
Have a bit of a hard time when you claim that you have raised your kids not to take any stuff from black people, that you are certain that they share your political opinions, and are both absolutely hetero as a result of their upbringing.

I can relate to being proud of one's kids. Happens I am very proud of mine. But I am proud that they are thinkers and doers with compassion for others--not that I believe I have turned out mini-mes. They are finding their own paths.

Hilliard, OH

#2326 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having children is not a measure of success. Anyone can inseminate a woman and reproduce. I can understand why a parent would feel that way and if they didn't, I would certainly say they aren't very invested in their children. However, you rarely discuss your children and you certainly don't boast about them to the same extreme you do your choice of higher education. You rarely boast about anything as much as you do your time at Colby. You brought that on yourself.
And again, you're woefully ignorant about the discussions that have taken place here in the past about children and how they've been raised. Even Reader can clue you in on that.
Anyone can breed, but not everyone can raise successful, intelligent, happy kids. We did. And the fact that you dismiss the idea of children being an achievement is indicative of your pathetic narcissism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 9 min Concerned Citizen 60
Bibi the Hypocrite 19 min Big Johnson 42
Spook (Apr '12) 43 min Pam 33
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 45 min Pam 17
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr scirocco 6,016
Poll So who is YOUR favorite troll ?? (Feb '12) 8 hr d pantz 23
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 12 hr The Captian 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web