The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2285 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical George. Deflect. You're the one who claims your community is somehow free of any ne'er-do-wells.
And while I'm fairly certain this guy is not a sexual predator (just the butt of his entire hometown's jokes and embarrassment), this kind of behavior is hardly innocent or without its risks to become more than just "flashing."
Sick specimens like him are in every community, dear. It's only a sign of your desperation that you use that as an example of "widespread crime" in Hilliard.

Hilliard, OH

#2286 Jun 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it. So now that you have a vine to swing from, you'll hold on to it like a dumbass.
Be my guest, idiot.
The fact still remains that you never went to college and are a raging asshole racist.
That's all you have. Every other fact I've stated cannot be disputed. Just like the way you hold on to typos and other irrelevant bullshit. It must be nice to stay in your parents basement and run a topix redneck persona all day, huh?
Fantastic.
Hey, got any new bullshit facts about black people. Or maybe playing the blame game to show why your existence is so horrible...black people,right?
Your turn.
Exactly what leads you to the conclusion that I never even attended college, ape? I'm dying to see your reasons.

Hilliard, OH

#2287 Jun 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, almost forgot.
Colby college, Colby college, Colby college...
What dorm did you stay in?*giggle*
Any black people go to your *giggle* college?
Did you have 8:00 o clock classes?
You're full of shit, barnyard.
Now when dumb George goes to jail, Whether the trial is in Sanford, Tampa, or Stand back Hilliard, are you going to visit him?
Students LIVE in dorms, ape. I lived in Dana my first two years and The Heights for my final two. We even had a black guy at The Heights! You would have hated him.
Every freshman and sophomore college student has 8:00 AM classes. The fact that you even ask tells me that you never went to college.
What were you saying about "full of shit," ape?

Hilliard, OH

#2288 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe that you don't see that he's purposefully saying you didn't go to whatever college you went to because it gets these very reactions out of you. Are you really that unaware when someone is playing you?
You mean TRYING to play. I love shoving it back in his face. It just solidifies his reputation as a troll and an underclass loser.

Hilliard, OH

#2289 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the important point is that no one here really cares where you went to college. You're the one who consistently brings it up as if it means something. It doesn't. You seem to put a value on all the wrong things in life. Not to say that someone shouldn't be proud to have been educated and even their alma mater, but for Christ's sake...don't you have anything else in your life that you're proud of? Something that actually MEANS something?
I stated earlier that my children are my greatest accomplishment. Sadly, not a single troll here can relate to that.

Hilliard, OH

#2290 Jun 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine he stands up on his chair with a beet red face screaming at his screen, while shards of his half eaten bologna sandwich plasters his monitor...
The mind of a brainless redneck is not an enigma...It's more like play-dough.
Classic.
And again, the ape uses a word with a definition that eludes him:

redĚneck
[red-nek] Show IPA Informal: Often Disparaging.
noun
an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South.
a bigot or reactionary, especially from the rural working class.

Sorry, Stymie...you're dealing with an east coast, suburban, professional realist.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2291 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And again, the ape uses a word with a definition that eludes him:
redĚneck
noun
Sorry, Stymie...you're dealing with an east coast, suburban, professional realist.
If it walks like a redneck and talks like a redneck...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#2292 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what leads you to the conclusion that I never even attended college, ape? I'm dying to see your reasons.
Because you cannot put together a coherent thought? lol

I wanted to play the game too. Do I win something for mind reading and being the first to answer?

Sincerely, your vocational trained RD, LD.

Columbus, OH

#2293 Jun 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it walks like a redneck and talks like a redneck...
Okay...

Georgie is a redneck?
Georgie is a liar?
Georgie is a racist?
Georgie is a bigot?

If you are going to call someone names, at least stick with one and/or tie them together. Sigh

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2294 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And again, the ape uses a word with a definition that eludes him:
redĚneck
noun
Given that you've called him an ape in your response, it seems that 2 would fit rather well?

What gives these days? I don't remember you tossing about racial slurs before.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2295 Jun 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you atheists...LOL?
Just another word to me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2296 Jun 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine he stands up on his chair with a beet red face screaming at his screen, while shards of his half eaten bologna sandwich plasters his monitor...
The mind of a brainless redneck is not an enigma...It's more like play-dough.
Classic.
It has been amusing. I just can't believe he hadn't caught on. Some people are blinded by their own pride to see what's really going on in front of them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2297 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>As if the news media is to be trusted with facts. You apparently aren't aware of where city boundaries are and as a lefty, think the media are never wrong.
In your case, shall we take a look at what is reported as Reynoldsburg but is really Columbus?
That's one of your biggest problems. You let your assumptions about people dictate your attitude and your behavior. On the contrary - I don't ever assume the media is correct. I'm old enough to have experienced several situations where the media was wrong. Case in point - I have a copy of a newspaper that had printed the coalminers that were killed in that mining accident about 8-10 years ago were alive when they weren't. You think you're the only person who has the ability to be a skeptic. I feel that way about the entire internet, yet that doesn't stop you from endlessly posting links to websites assuming they're true.

I don't live in Reynoldsburg, so I don't know why I'd care about anything that goes on there.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2298 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Sick specimens like him are in every community, dear. It's only a sign of your desperation that you use that as an example of "widespread crime" in Hilliard.
There's no one desperate here but you, Georgie. I'm merely pointing out that Hilliard is not the safe haven you try to make it out to be. Obviously it is not the ghetto, but it has its crime and its deviants - as you pointed out - just like every other community. Thank you for proving my point for me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2299 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You mean TRYING to play. I love shoving it back in his face. It just solidifies his reputation as a troll and an underclass loser.
No, you've been played this entire time and while he's been luring you in, you've bitten every time. He doesn't give a rat's ass where you went to school or even if you did go to school. He's proving that you can't stop trying to convince people of this information and how important it is for people to give you some kind of credit or reverence. You think no one should have the temerity to question your college experience and with every single one of his posts that you responded to, you're doing exactly what he's trying to get you to do, which is ultimately, portray yourself as a self-important narcissist who thinks himself higher than everyone on Topix. He succeeded and you didn't notice the scheme.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2300 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I stated earlier that my children are my greatest accomplishment. Sadly, not a single troll here can relate to that.
Having children is not a measure of success. Anyone can inseminate a woman and reproduce. I can understand why a parent would feel that way and if they didn't, I would certainly say they aren't very invested in their children. However, you rarely discuss your children and you certainly don't boast about them to the same extreme you do your choice of higher education. You rarely boast about anything as much as you do your time at Colby. You brought that on yourself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2301 Jun 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Because you cannot put together a coherent thought? lol
I wanted to play the game too. Do I win something for mind reading and being the first to answer?
No one ever accused you of getting your degree or license from a vocational school. I merely asked if you had ever attended vocational school. It seems you're a bit offended by any implication. Some of you folks have a bad habit of assuming things.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2302 Jun 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Because you cannot put together a coherent thought? lol
One more question, were you ever in or work for the Air Force?

Columbus, OH

#2303 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever accused you of getting your degree or license from a vocational school. I merely asked if you had ever attended vocational school. It seems you're a bit offended by any implication. Some of you folks have a bad habit of assuming things.
And some of you folk continually prove that you have zero knowledge.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2304 Jun 19, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a family law lawyer. I said self-defense lawyers - not family law lawyers. Have you no clue that there are specialties in the profession?
Self-defense is an area of specialization?

Are there credentials associated with it, or is it just something that folks put on their website to drive traffic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 4 hr USA Sodom Gommorah 15
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 5 hr Duke for Mayor 93
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr MrGlad 6,406
Republicans are Fun 6 hr Seriouslady 22
Dance Club 6 hr Seriouslady 23
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 6 hr Clarke 57
drugs in my apartments 8 hr Pam 52
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages