The George Zimmerman Case!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2265 Jun 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has "slipped" that wasn't public domain.
Wrong.
A!tty Don West dropped the first name of a friend of Witness #8 and was admonished. Then he referred by name to a prospective juror's wotkplace. She ws immediately dismissed.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#2266 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic.
If you notice, he brings up my University all the time, not me.
No matter. I wouldn't believe he went to Columbus State either.
I'm guessing that if he went to college at all, it was either Bob Jones University, Liberty University or the University of Phoenix.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

#2267 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pound Colby into your psyche until you think you can taste the meatballs at the Waterville House of Pizza and feel the cold breeze coming off Johnson Pond.
Christ on the Cross! Will you give it a rest already? No one, but absolutely no one, believes that you went to college of any sort.

Simpleton.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2268 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
A!tty Don West dropped the first name of a friend of Witness #8 and was admonished. Then he referred by name to a prospective juror's wotkplace. She ws immediately dismissed.
Meanwhile, Martin Family Attorney Crump has so far gotten away with...

-- coaching that witness [#8]

-- lying about her age [Crump stated she was 16y; she was 18y]

-- presenting her lies as truth [her claim of overnight admission to hospital was disproven by lack of hospital record...thus calling into question her entire statement]

-- withholding discovery [Trayvon Martin's phone records from the day of the incident]

Amazing stuff.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2269 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I look for the defense to make the attempt, both out of desperation and because they have shown themselves to be that kind of slow learner.
They have your thinking exactly where they want it, and they might very well have some excellent tricks up their sleeve to pull the rug from underneath you.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2270 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another that's not betting on Zimmerman:
The defense team for George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged with shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has been temporarily sidelined.
The presiding Florida circuit judge ruled the defense is now barred from touching on Martin’s possible marijuana usage, history of violence or academic suspension throughout their opening statements. Trial is set to begin June 10th.
The initial rulings were handed down Tuesday in a Seminole County court, Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson denying defense attorneys to include specific materials. The controversial materials in question, including cell phone photos and text messages, were believed to paint the African-American youth as a bad character.
http://www.bobbybarinalaw.com/2013/05/29/defe...
This guy is a family law lawyer. I said self-defense lawyers - not family law lawyers. Have you no clue that there are specialties in the profession?
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2271 Jun 18, 2013
Wait, correction. Here's the list, but where is self-defense?

Areas of Practice

Criminal Law
DUI/DWI
White Collar Crimes
Family Law
Adoption
Child Support
Custody & Visitation
Divorce
Internet – Cyberspace
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2272 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
WW was claiming that all reputable attorneys with experience are predicting a slam dunk for the defense.
Clearly that is not the case.
Liar. Seek help.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2273 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain that you would never consider any legal opinions from Benjamin Crump or his law firm.
However, here is a recent discussion:
In order for the Zimmerman defense to make out a somewhat credible case of self- defense in the court room before a jury, they must attempt to vilify the victim. The defendant’s own credibility, should he take the stand, was largely destroyed over a year ago following his bail hearing, when it was discovered that his misrepresentations about his pauper financial status, along with his wife’s testimony were flat out lies. He was not someone in dire financial distress as he had led even his own attorneys to believe but someone with online contributions totaling over $100,000. That little scheme caused the defendant to have his bail revoked and later reset at a higher amount.
In order for the defense to depict the facts as one of self- defense, they must first overcome the credibility of the defendant, if he takes the stand. And one way around that issue is to portray the victim, Trayvon Martin as a “bad actor”, a pot smoking, school missing, up to no good teenager. The state has not attempted to portray Trayvon Martin as anyone other than a 17 year old walking en route to the home of his father’s girlfriend, carrying a bag of Skittles and an iced tea, wearing a hoodie, when he was spotted by Zimmerman, marked for suspicious activity, pursued and shot to death.
This case is about the night of February 26, 2012 and whether George Zimmerman armed with a gun committed second degree murder or had a legal right to shoot Trayvon Martin. It is a circumstantial case on the part of the state. No state’s witness is an eyewitness to the crime. The evidence will mostly consist of experts’ reenacting the crime scene and audio tapes, photographs of the scene, audio tapes, DNA evidence and witnesses who overheard or saw parts of the altercation. There appears to be no value to the case to be learned from school records, social media, texts or personal photographs of the victim before the night of his untimely death, unless the defense wants to confuse the jury or sway them with “red herrings”. In law school, these other items that have no bearing on a case are commonly referred to as “red herrings”, meaning they are much ado about nothing. And sometimes, that’s what a defense team has to work with to get its point across to the jury.
In the final analysis on both sides of this case, it must be about the night of February 26, 2012. Whether the defendant is a good person or the victim is made out to be a bad person, all that matters is what happened on that fateful night over a year ago. If the evidence speaks to the events on the night of February 26, then justice will prevail.
On Tuesday, May 28, Judge Debra Nelson dealt a blow to the defense team by limiting the use of any photos unrelated to the crime, school suspensions and texts.
http://www.legalspeaks.com/blog/page/2/
No, ma'am. Remember that writ I directed you to?(I didn't really need an explanation as to what the words meant.)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/12/0...

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#2274 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain that you would never consider any legal opinions from Benjamin Crump or his law firm.
And for once you are correct.

I can't wait for the lying race baiter to be deposed.

He's got some splainin' to do.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#2275 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
WW was claiming that all reputable attorneys with experience are predicting a slam dunk for the defense.
Clearly that is not the case.
Once again you have wasted by time (is this the 4th time for this thread alone?) because you are lying about me. Here is what I actually said:
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Reader, I haven't found the opinion yet of a self-defense attorney who believes Zimmerman will be convicted as charged. Be careful with your health.
A far cry from "all reputable attorneys with experience".

And did I mention I really didn't need an explanation for the words on the writ that I directed you to earlier? And remember how I didn't comment on your answer? So imagine if the defense did the same thing and you thought all that was needed was an explanation (because we all know how dumb they are) but then - whammo!- later they used it against the prosecution. Do you see how this works now, Reader, and why you need to be careful when hedging your bet? Impossible to predict the outcome at this point. Just saying.

WW out for a Reacher story.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2276 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The car break ins and the Mexican drug cartel deal were in COLUMBUS. NOT in the City of Hilliard.
https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=Ay5GWBeob...
You're so desperate that you're embarrassing yourself.
You better take that up with the news. It's widely reported to be occurring in Hilliard. The embarrassment is that you think your community is somehow free of any crime. Just like flasher man, your regular Joe's can be just as perverse and guilty of crimes than anyone in any other community.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2277 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...a flasher. What a heinous criminal, never found in Upper Arlington or Dublin, huh?
Typical George. Deflect. You're the one who claims your community is somehow free of any ne'er-do-wells.

And while I'm fairly certain this guy is not a sexual predator (just the butt of his entire hometown's jokes and embarrassment), this kind of behavior is hardly innocent or without its risks to become more than just "flashing."

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Brooklyn, New York

#2278 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You think you're going to get off the hook just because you were forced to admit that Tampa has nothing to do with this story? No chance, ape. Your stupidity has permeated this forum to the point where just about everything you say is a lie, an excuse or outright ignorance. The funniest part lately has been your unique take on vocabulary definitions. Have you figured out "prolific," yet?
I will pound Colby into your psyche until you think you can taste the meatballs at the Waterville House of Pizza and feel the cold breeze coming off Johnson Pond. It might erase your lies about St. John's that nobody believes.
Oh, I get it. So now that you have a vine to swing from, you'll hold on to it like a dumbass.

Be my guest, idiot.

The fact still remains that you never went to college and are a raging asshole racist.

That's all you have. Every other fact I've stated cannot be disputed. Just like the way you hold on to typos and other irrelevant bullshit. It must be nice to stay in your parents basement and run a topix redneck persona all day, huh?

Fantastic.

Hey, got any new bullshit facts about black people. Or maybe playing the blame game to show why your existence is so horrible...black people,right?

Your turn.

Brooklyn, New York

#2279 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You think you're going to get off the hook just because you were forced to admit that Tampa has nothing to do with this story? No chance, ape. Your stupidity has permeated this forum to the point where just about everything you say is a lie, an excuse or outright ignorance. The funniest part lately has been your unique take on vocabulary definitions. Have you figured out "prolific," yet?
I will pound Colby into your psyche until you think you can taste the meatballs at the Waterville House of Pizza and feel the cold breeze coming off Johnson Pond. It might erase your lies about St. John's that nobody believes.
ah, almost forgot.

Colby college, Colby college, Colby college...

What dorm did you stay in?*giggle*

Any black people go to your *giggle* college?

Did you have 8:00 o clock classes?

You're full of shit, barnyard.

Now when dumb George goes to jail, Whether the trial is in Sanford, Tampa, or Stand back Hilliard, are you going to visit him?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2280 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The important point is most here do believe it and the reason is because it's the truth.
Allow me, if I may, to point out the double standard you employ. You insist you went to St. John's. You insist you 're not a racist. And you insist you're not a crying, jealous, angry black.
The fact is, you've been proven wrong by your own words. And in your rage and stupidity, you just keep coming back for more.
Carry on, ape.
I think the important point is that no one here really cares where you went to college. You're the one who consistently brings it up as if it means something. It doesn't. You seem to put a value on all the wrong things in life. Not to say that someone shouldn't be proud to have been educated and even their alma mater, but for Christ's sake...don't you have anything else in your life that you're proud of? Something that actually MEANS something?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2281 Jun 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I cannot believe that you don't see that he's purposefully saying you didn't go to whatever college you went to because it gets these very reactions out of you. Are you really that unaware when someone is playing you?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2282 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
...for Christ's sake...
What is it with you atheists...LOL?

Brooklyn, New York

#2283 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot believe that you don't see that he's purposefully saying you didn't go to whatever college you went to because it gets these very reactions out of you. Are you really that unaware when someone is playing you?
I imagine he stands up on his chair with a beet red face screaming at his screen, while shards of his half eaten bologna sandwich plasters his monitor...

The mind of a brainless redneck is not an enigma...It's more like play-dough.

Classic.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2284 Jun 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better take that up with the news. It's widely reported to be occurring in Hilliard. The embarrassment is that you think your community is somehow free of any crime. Just like flasher man, your regular Joe's can be just as perverse and guilty of crimes than anyone in any other community.
As if the news media is to be trusted with facts. You apparently aren't aware of where city boundaries are and as a lefty, think the media are never wrong.
In your case, shall we take a look at what is reported as Reynoldsburg but is really Columbus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 9 min d pants 5
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 52 min d pants 537
9/23/17 What's going to happen? 2 hr Something or Nothing 1
UTrashy & Spook 4 hr UTrashy 39
Power sought to unmask on almost daily basis, s... 6 hr 404 not found 1
Example of how the Dems Weaponized the FBI 6 hr 404 not found 1
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 6 hr 404 not found 3
EXCLUSIVE: 6 U.S Agencies Conspired to Wiretap ... 14 hr 404 not found 30

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web