“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2242 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense expert contradicted this testimony.
Next?
The Frye hearing isn't over yet and the judge hasn't ruled.

If she rules to allow all the experts, the defense has a handicap in that their experts drone on and on in technical language--and the defense doesn't seem to be able to rein them in. The prosecution did much better in getting them to the point.

And without the experts the jury is left to try and figure out why the guy with the gun in his hand is screaming in terror right up through pulling the trigger.

Location hidden

#2243 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Nelson has already ruled that defense attorneys won't be able to mention Martin's past marijuana use, suspension from school and past fighting during opening statements, though Nelson left open the possibility that the defense could try again later during the trial if it could show relevance.
Such a situation could arise if prosecutors attempt to portray Martin as an angelic kid.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/10/trial-be...
I believe you were talking about the digital record.

Location hidden

#2244 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Corey didn't have the courage to do the right thing, in the face of the Professional Black Grievance Industry vigilantes.
What makes you think a judge would?
Better to let a jury of citizens take the heat.
Plus...Sanford hasn't received the final shipment of its MRAPs.
In your mind there are only two possibilities. Either Zimmerman is found not guilty or everyone was railroaded.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2245 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you were talking about the digital record.
So...you also have no clue as to the contents of Martin's cellphone texts/photos?

Just wow.

It's gonna be a long...hard...fall...for you.

Location hidden

#2246 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind there are only two possibilities. Either Zimmerman is found not guilty or everyone was railroaded.
The evidence does not prove the charge of second-degree murder.
Therefore, reasonable doubt exists such that Zimmerman will be found not guilty of said charge.

I haven't devoted a tenth of the time you've devoted to this matter, and have easily concluded that the startingly weak charging affidavit is the result of prosecutorial misconduct [pass-the-buck, stall-for-time -- whatever Angela was thinking, she has trampled the rights of Zimmerman], and further, no jury will be able to eliminate reasonable doubt.

The result will be acquittal or hung jury [if any of the panel is prejudicial, like yourself].

Location hidden

#2247 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Frye hearing isn't over yet and the judge hasn't ruled.
If she rules to allow all the experts, the defense has a handicap in that their experts drone on and on in technical language--and the defense doesn't seem to be able to rein them in. The prosecution did much better in getting them to the point.
And without the experts the jury is left to try and figure out why the guy with the gun in his hand is screaming in terror right up through pulling the trigger.
Gee, darling...my money's on the battered, bleeding fellow...who, by the way, admitted in early statements that he was, in fact, calling for help. The, voila! Phone records emerge that confirm his statement.

Location hidden

#2248 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you also have no clue as to the contents of Martin's cellphone texts/photos?
Just wow.
It's gonna be a long...hard...fall...for you.
Judge set a pretty high bar on them. Gotta be relevant, gotta be authenticated, gotta get past hearsay rules.

And O'Mara has been having some difficulty with that authentication part already.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2249 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Worse...he's driving this nation to ruin and engaging in treason with his aid to al-Qaeda.
BTW, my kids are my greatest accomplishment. I know you won't have a clue about that sort of thing.
Nah. If you really thought that, you wouldn't mention your alleged alma mater 50 times a week.

Location hidden

#2250 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge set a pretty high bar on them. Gotta be relevant, gotta be authenticated, gotta get past hearsay rules.
And O'Mara has been having some difficulty with that authentication part already.
Not a problem...since it is the PROSECUTION that must prove its charge.

However, if the prosecution, in its attempt to build up its desperately weak case, launches a merciless character assassination of George Zimmerman while portraying Trayvon Martin as a lamb...then Nelson will allow the evidence pertaining to Martin's character.

And in that case, you should hope there are some foul-mouthed, pot-smoking, Sizzurp-slurping, MMA-fans on the jury.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#2251 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Quaaludes FKA Reader, get some.

After that get a gun. stock up on food and be prepared to defend your white guite ayse cause at the end of the day you got nothing different from Reginald Denny.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2252 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well, then.
I wonder why the judge hasn't dismissed the case then
Political consequences.

Planet Earth

#2253 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a hung jury.

Planet Earth

#2254 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
However, if the prosecution, in its attempt to build up its desperately weak case, launches a merciless character assassination of George Zimmerman while portraying Trayvon Martin as a lamb...then Nelson will allow the evidence pertaining to Martin's character.
And in that case, you should hope there are some foul-mouthed, pot-smoking, Sizzurp-slurping, MMA-fans on the jury.
In other words, if the prosecution, or any prosecution witness even MENTION Martin's character, it's ALL instantly becomes relevant.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2255 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. If you really thought that, you wouldn't mention your alleged alma mater 50 times a week.
A shame it takes that long to get it through the Brooklyn ape's sloped skull. Of course, he also insisted that the trial was taking place in Tampa.

Location hidden

#2259 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Again If the prosecution opens the door and IF they can overcome the evidentiary hurdles.

Pretty big ifs. Don't hold your breath.
Orwell

United States

#2260 Jun 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, if the prosecution, or any prosecution witness even MENTION Martin's character, it's ALL instantly becomes relevant.
Relevance is only one hurdle.

But so far it hasn't been the prosecution having trouble with letting stuff slip inappropriately.

Location hidden

#2261 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again If the prosecution opens the door and IF they can overcome the evidentiary hurdles.
Pretty big ifs. Don't hold your breath.
I'm betting on a prosecution overreach.
And the bar isn't nearly as high as you imagine it to be.

But you have a record of using your imagination in this case.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2262 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A shame it takes that long to get it through the Brooklyn ape's sloped skull. Of course, he also insisted that the trial was taking place in Tampa.
You brainless cave ape. Did I not retract my Tampa statement?

Did that wonderful education from Colby not teach memory retention? Oh wait, you didn't go to Colby college.

Colby college, Colby college, Colby college, etc.

Did I mention it enough, barnyard?

Got any new advice on black people?
Should my blackness keep my 401k or should I invest in fried chicken and kool aid? Black people like that stuff, right Colby grad?

Can I still listen to Black Sabbath or do I have to stick with Jimmi Hendrix? Waiting on your opinion, oh genius of the black race...

I'll mention your wisdom at the next national black people meeting.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2263 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You brainless cave ape. Did I not retract my Tampa statement?
Did that wonderful education from Colby not teach memory retention? Oh wait, you didn't go to Colby college.
Colby college, Colby college, Colby college, etc.
Did I mention it enough, barnyard?
Got any new advice on black people?
Should my blackness keep my 401k or should I invest in fried chicken and kool aid? Black people like that stuff, right Colby grad?
Can I still listen to Black Sabbath or do I have to stick with Jimmi Hendrix? Waiting on your opinion, oh genius of the black race...
I'll mention your wisdom at the next national black people meeting.
You think you're going to get off the hook just because you were forced to admit that Tampa has nothing to do with this story? No chance, ape. Your stupidity has permeated this forum to the point where just about everything you say is a lie, an excuse or outright ignorance. The funniest part lately has been your unique take on vocabulary definitions. Have you figured out "prolific," yet?
I will pound Colby into your psyche until you think you can taste the meatballs at the Waterville House of Pizza and feel the cold breeze coming off Johnson Pond. It might erase your lies about St. John's that nobody believes.

Planet Earth

#2264 Jun 18, 2013
Orwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance is only one hurdle.
But so far it hasn't been the prosecution having trouble with letting stuff slip inappropriately.
Nothing has "slipped" that wasn't public domain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 9 min BizzyBee II 38
Dear delirious lady 37 min BizzyBee II 5
2 criminals shot dead in the act by Utah citizens 44 min BizzyBee II 4
News Former worker stole from VA after falling for C... 51 min BizzyBee II 2
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 6 hr REAL American 28
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 7 hr REAL American 267
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 9 hr Creature of Jekyl... 15
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 11 hr Duke for Mayor 40
More from around the web

Columbus People Search