“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2222 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, exactly where I have I made that specific claim?
You assume they were made by a person, and therefore Trayvon.
There are other explanations, and most fit the facts better than Zimmerman's narrative does.
We await your brilliant invention.

Location hidden

#2223 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some more:
Zimmerman, 29, told police he acted in self-defense after Martin punched him in the face, knocked him to the ground and threatened to kill him. In the absence of eyewitness accounts that Zimmerman was the aggressor, prosecutors will use Zimmerman’s own comments to police to portray him as a vigilante whose story about what happened the night of the shooting can’t be trusted, said Marcellus McRae, a former federal prosecutor.
“If the jury walks away thinking the guy wanted to be a cop and had no business being out there creating the situation he now wants to rely upon for his defense, that’s problematic,” McRae, a partner at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP in Los Angeles, said in an interview.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-10/tray...
The jury will look at the evidence and disregard speculation.
Which, by the way, is all you have.

And...if the prosecution attempts character assassination of Zimmerman while portraying Martin as an angelic child, look for the defense to petition for admission of Martin's digital record.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2224 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your post #2105, boy:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...
You were caught and now 80 posts later you're still desperately trying to pin it on someone else. That's beneath pathetic.
Prove that I never went to Colby, ape. Class of 1985. That should give you a loping start.
Just post your transcripts and let's put an end to this.

Location hidden

#2225 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's some more:
The judge hasn’t decided yet whether prosecutors will be allowed to have their audio experts tell the jury about their analysis of the 911 call, which was made by a female resident of the condominium complex who reported what she said sounded like a fight outside her apartment.
The prosecution’s audio expert, Alan Reich, concluded that the man heard screaming in the background of the call was Martin and that Zimmerman’s voice is also heard saying “these shall be” in a low pitch “reminiscent of an evangelical preacher or carnival barker.” Reich’s May 9 report said that Martin’s high-pitched, trembling voice could be heard yelling,“Stop,” just after “I’m begging you,” moments before Zimmerman shot him.
The defense is attempting to use a legal procedure to challenge Reich and other state audio experts by arguing that their methods are “widely disputed in the scientific community.” During three days of hearings, Zimmerman’s lawyers called other audio experts to the stand, including one who examined the call for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, to attack Reich’s report.
“It’s a critical piece of evidence for the prosecution,” Kendall Coffey, a former U.S. attorney in Miami, said in a phone interview.“If the prosecution can convince the jury that it is the voice of Trayvon Martin, the jury might conclude that Trayvon Martin is the true victim and George Zimmerman is the killer.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-10/tray...
The defense expert contradicted this testimony.

Next?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2226 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as your president does, little girl.

Location hidden

#2227 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23386...

BC News exclusively obtained a sample of the distressing emergency call - which could prove pivotal once the trial of 29-year-old Zimmerman begins - and sent it to Kent Gibson of Forensic Audio.

In his expert opinion, a comparison of Martin's voice, Zimmerman's voice and the screaming on the 911 call indicate that the voice is 'more likely to be Zimmerman than Martin by a significant margin'.

ABC News explained they were able to finally make their startling but qualified judgement on the identity of the voice after they exclusively obtained a recording of Trayvon Martin's voice.

Next?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#2228 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
silly little coprophiliac troll.

Post your own transcripts between table tennis games with Dukie lazy bytch.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2229 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Broken noses don't always require an x-ray.
Nor treatment.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2230 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Just as soon as your president does, little girl.
He's not on Topix incessantly crowing about his only life accomplishment from 30 years ago.

Hilliard, OH

#2231 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not on Topix incessantly crowing about his only life accomplishment from 30 years ago.
Worse...he's driving this nation to ruin and engaging in treason with his aid to al-Qaeda.
BTW, my kids are my greatest accomplishment. I know you won't have a clue about that sort of thing.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2232 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman saw a physician the next day.
Try to keep up.
He was seen by a PA to get a return to work eval.

He did not follow up on the recommendation to be seen by an ENT.

Location hidden

#2233 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Then by all means find a link to that imagined explanation, be it an auto accident, a foul ball at a late night baseball game or a skydiving accident.
Keep watching, its sure to come up at trial.

But check the tall shrubs between the condos down near the place where the phone and flashlight were found. Check into the recoil on the gun he used.

Columbus, OH

#2234 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ahahahaha

FN Hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/George-Zimmerm...

Location hidden

#2235 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can read the Court record is aware that the prosecution does not have evidence proving its charge, and has admitted the same.
Oh, well, then.

I wonder why the judge hasn't dismissed the case then

Columbus, OH

#2236 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well, then.
HAHAHAHA really?

Sanford needs time to prepare.

Hilliard, OH

#2237 Jun 18, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA really?
Sanford needs time to prepare.
Every Florida State Trooper will have his leave canceled when this travesty goes to the jury.

Location hidden

#2238 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury will look at the evidence and disregard speculation.
Which, by the way, is all you have.
And...if the prosecution attempts character assassination of Zimmerman while portraying Martin as an angelic child, look for the defense to petition for admission of Martin's digital record.
The Judge didn't quite use the words 'a snowball's chace in hell,' but she came close.

I look for the defense to make the attempt, both out of desperation and because they have shown themselves to be that kind of slow learner.

But Zimmerman's character suffered a blow to the foot when he tried to conceal his assets and passport from the court.

And his ever changing version of events doesn't help much.

Location hidden

#2239 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been shown to be pure speculation by you activists.
The medical report exists; the photo documents the injury.
To all unbiased eyes, Zimmerman has suffered a fractured nose.

Location hidden

#2240 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well, then.
Angela Corey didn't have the courage to do the right thing, in the face of the Professional Black Grievance Industry vigilantes.

What makes you think a judge would?
Better to let a jury of citizens take the heat.

Plus...Sanford hasn't received the final shipment of its MRAPs.

Location hidden

#2241 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Judge didn't quite use the words 'a snowball's chace in hell,' but she came close.
I look for the defense to make the attempt, both out of desperation and because they have shown themselves to be that kind of slow learner.
But Zimmerman's character suffered a blow to the foot when he tried to conceal his assets and passport from the court.
And his ever changing version of events doesn't help much.
Wrong again.

Nelson has already ruled that defense attorneys won't be able to mention Martin's past marijuana use, suspension from school and past fighting during opening statements, though Nelson left open the possibility that the defense could try again later during the trial if it could show relevance.

Such a situation could arise if prosecutors attempt to portray Martin as an angelic kid.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/10/trial-be...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 37 min They cannot kill ... 14
President Ebola 1 hr They cannot kill ... 607
Oops! 1 hr Usedtoread 1
Dispatch one way 1 hr Usedtoread 1
Emory Hospital is the SEC 1 hr Kenny from Waldo 11
EBOLA: American Outbreak 1 hr Black Rhino 40
The Incompetence Virus 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Male 3,956
Columbus Dating
Find my Match