Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your post #2105, boy:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

You were caught and now 80 posts later you're still desperately trying to pin it on someone else. That's beneath pathetic.

Prove that I never went to Colby, ape. Class of 1985. That should give you a loping start.
I don't believe you went to Colby. You are way to ignorant. It's that simple.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you went to Colby. You are way to ignorant. It's that simple.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how Black Rhino responds when confronted with a link to his own stupidity. He has spent an entire afternoon trying convince everyone that he's the intelligent party and the rest of us are beneath him. Now he's back to his envious, angry rant about my alma mater.
Rhino, you are one truly pathetic case study in all that is wrong with the black American underclass in the 21st century.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've been proven wrong because there are those here who have seen the proof. They also know where I work.
Bullshit. Your words are lies, period. You never went to Colby college, racist.

Your words are not prolific enough to portray a college education, period.

Let me finish...

A double standard example is a woman sleeps around she's a whore, a man does it and he's a player...That's a double standard...

A contradiction example is a conservative claiming to hold family values, yet runs off to Argentina to be with his mistress.

You said in your post I went to St. John's yet I'm a racist. That is not a double standard nor is it a contradiction, because one is true and the other is your dumbass opinion.

You don't even know the difference between those two concepts. There is no way you went to college, much less A private college.

All you have is a few typos on my side and I admitted to hating rednecks like you...not a double standard, dummy...

It's ok if you're not college educated, lots of people don't go to college and are just fine.

But you're an ignorant redneck racist. That's my problem with you. Live with it, or don't, little care I.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Right here, ape:

"National civil-rights leaders, including the Rev. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and NAACP President Ben Jealous, also had demanded Lee's dismissal because his department did not arrest George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon,..."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-2...
Barnyard, he tried to resign and they didn't let him.

Then after closer review they realized he was a shitty police chief and fired him.

Blaming black people for his incompetence is the redneck way.
And like a dumbass you're right there pumping your Pom poms like a toothless redneck cheerleader for the racist police chief. He was fired for his incompetence. Get over it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>

The defense team for George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged with shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has been temporarily sidelined.

The presiding Florida circuit judge ruled the defense is now barred from touching on Martin’s possible marijuana usage, history of violence or academic suspension throughout their opening statements. Trial is set to begin June 10th.

The initial rulings were handed down Tuesday in a Seminole County court, Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson denying defense attorneys to include specific materials. The controversial materials in question, including cell phone photos and text messages, were believed to paint the African-American youth as a bad character.
http://www.bobbybarinalaw.com/2013/05/29/defe...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Your words are lies, period. You never went to Colby college, racist.
Your words are not prolific enough to portray a college education, period.
Let me finish...
A double standard example is a woman sleeps around she's a whore, a man does it and he's a player...That's a double standard...
A contradiction example is a conservative claiming to hold family values, yet runs off to Argentina to be with his mistress.
You said in your post I went to St. John's yet I'm a racist. That is not a double standard nor is it a contradiction, because one is true and the other is your dumbass opinion.
You don't even know the difference between those two concepts. There is no way you went to college, much less A private college.
All you have is a few typos on my side and I admitted to hating rednecks like you...not a double standard, dummy...
It's ok if you're not college educated, lots of people don't go to college and are just fine.
But you're an ignorant redneck racist. That's my problem with you. Live with it, or don't, little care I.
The gift just keeps on giving!
"Your words are not prolific enough to portray a college education, period."

pro·lif·ic
adj.
1. Producing offspring or fruit in great abundance; fertile.
2. Producing abundant works or results: a prolific artist.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/prolific

You really need a grade eight vocabulary lesson, boy. You've had yet another post explode in your face.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Barnyard, he tried to resign and they didn't let him.
Then after closer review they realized he was a shitty police chief and fired him.
Blaming black people for his incompetence is the redneck way.
And like a dumbass you're right there pumping your Pom poms like a toothless redneck cheerleader for the racist police chief. He was fired for his incompetence. Get over it.
They didn't let him resign because the animals demanded termination. Your usual suspects were crying and dragging Sanford through the mud on TV and online.
I have to admit, though...you people must have picked your NAACP stooge based on his surname. It's incredibly fitting.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen, this is how Black Rhino responds when confronted with a link to his own stupidity. He has spent an entire afternoon trying convince everyone that he's the intelligent party and the rest of us are beneath him. Now he's back to his envious, angry rant about my alma mater.
Rhino, you are one truly pathetic case study in all that is wrong with the black American underclass in the 21st century.
*violins playing*

Waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa!!!! I went to Colby college!!! Why won't he believe me?!!?!?!?

It is you crying and whining about my education not me. I don't believe you are educated with your cut and paste and bullshit "I know what's wrong with black America". You project your warped condescending attitude on others with a over zealous attitude that overflows with redneck ignorance.

You are full of shit in my opinion.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
*violins playing*
Waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa!!!! I went to Colby college!!! Why won't he believe me?!!?!?!?
It is you crying and whining about my education not me. I don't believe you are educated with your cut and paste and bullshit "I know what's wrong with black America". You project your warped condescending attitude on others with a over zealous attitude that overflows with redneck ignorance.
You are full of shit in my opinion.
That's comforting considering the reception your opinions get here, ape.
Please, never stop posting your ignorant opinions and rants here. You are a goldmine of material.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another that's not betting on Zimmerman:
The defense team for George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged with shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has been temporarily sidelined.
The presiding Florida circuit judge ruled the defense is now barred from touching on Martin’s possible marijuana usage, history of violence or academic suspension throughout their opening statements. Trial is set to begin June 10th.
The initial rulings were handed down Tuesday in a Seminole County court, Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson denying defense attorneys to include specific materials. The controversial materials in question, including cell phone photos and text messages, were believed to paint the African-American youth as a bad character.
http://www.bobbybarinalaw.com/2013/05/29/defe...
And this decision will help the prosecution prove murder in the second degree, beyond a reasonable doubt,...how?

I hear ya, Reader.
You want desperately to convict Zimmerman of the charge.
The evidence simply refuses to cooperate with your judgment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the report that said "closed fracture"?
Did you read the report?

The diagnosis was based on Zimmerman's statement that EMTs told him that he probably had a broken nose (this is not supported by the EMT's report).

Did you also note the referral to an ENT for follow-up diagnosis and care that was refused by Zimmerman? In fact, his reason for the visit was not for care, but for a doc's letter certifying him fit to return to work.

Pretty certain that these things will be probed in court.

And what is there to substantiate that any injuries were inflicted by Trayvon?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And this decision will help the prosecution prove murder in the second degree, beyond a reasonable doubt,...how?
I hear ya, Reader.
You want desperately to convict Zimmerman of the charge.
The evidence simply refuses to cooperate with your judgment.
WW was claiming that all reputable attorneys with experience are predicting a slam dunk for the defense.

Clearly that is not the case.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the report?
The diagnosis was based on Zimmerman's statement that EMTs told him that he probably had a broken nose (this is not supported by the EMT's report).
Did you also note the referral to an ENT for follow-up diagnosis and care that was refused by Zimmerman? In fact, his reason for the visit was not for care, but for a doc's letter certifying him fit to return to work.
How desperate do you have to be to call Zimmerman's injuries self-inflicted?
Do you know who Colonel Flagg is, Reader?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
She missed the class explaining that results of medical testing are to be interpreted by MDs.
Actually, there are no reports from MDs. There is the EMT report and the report from the physician's assistant who saw Zimmerman the next day.

Also, nothing that might fall into the general category of "medical testing."

But I am certain that both the EMT and the PA will be called to testify regarding the basis for their reports.

You know, it's interesting. Minutes after the shooting, Zimmerman had the presence of mind to ask someone to take pictures of his injuries. But he refused to go to an EMT as referred for follow-up. Also refused to be taken to the ER at several points.

Now, if someone is going to go to the trouble of making sure that someone had a good photo of the blood on his face and head--for evidence--why wouldn't they want some X-rays and good solid medical evaluation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
WW was claiming that all reputable attorneys with experience are predicting a slam dunk for the defense.
Here's some more:

Zimmerman, 29, told police he acted in self-defense after Martin punched him in the face, knocked him to the ground and threatened to kill him. In the absence of eyewitness accounts that Zimmerman was the aggressor, prosecutors will use Zimmerman’s own comments to police to portray him as a vigilante whose story about what happened the night of the shooting can’t be trusted, said Marcellus McRae, a former federal prosecutor.

“If the jury walks away thinking the guy wanted to be a cop and had no business being out there creating the situation he now wants to rely upon for his defense, that’s problematic,” McRae, a partner at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP in Los Angeles, said in an interview.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-10/tray...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How desperate do you have to be to call Zimmerman's injuries self-inflicted?
Do you know who Colonel Flagg is, Reader?
Ummm, exactly where I have I made that specific claim?

You assume they were made by a person, and therefore Trayvon.

There are other explanations, and most fit the facts better than Zimmerman's narrative does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's some more:

The judge hasn’t decided yet whether prosecutors will be allowed to have their audio experts tell the jury about their analysis of the 911 call, which was made by a female resident of the condominium complex who reported what she said sounded like a fight outside her apartment.

The prosecution’s audio expert, Alan Reich, concluded that the man heard screaming in the background of the call was Martin and that Zimmerman’s voice is also heard saying “these shall be” in a low pitch “reminiscent of an evangelical preacher or carnival barker.” Reich’s May 9 report said that Martin’s high-pitched, trembling voice could be heard yelling,“Stop,” just after “I’m begging you,” moments before Zimmerman shot him.

The defense is attempting to use a legal procedure to challenge Reich and other state audio experts by arguing that their methods are “widely disputed in the scientific community.” During three days of hearings, Zimmerman’s lawyers called other audio experts to the stand, including one who examined the call for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, to attack Reich’s report.

“It’s a critical piece of evidence for the prosecution,” Kendall Coffey, a former U.S. attorney in Miami, said in a phone interview.“If the prosecution can convince the jury that it is the voice of Trayvon Martin, the jury might conclude that Trayvon Martin is the true victim and George Zimmerman is the killer.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-10/tray...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the report?
Zimmerman saw a physician the next day.
Try to keep up.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, exactly where I have I made that specific claim?
You assume they were made by a person, and therefore Trayvon.
There are other explanations, and most fit the facts better than Zimmerman's narrative does.
Then by all means find a link to that imagined explanation, be it an auto accident, a foul ball at a late night baseball game or a skydiving accident.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can read the Court record is aware that the prosecution does not have evidence proving its charge, and has admitted the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 20 min They cannot kill a Spook 3
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 29 min Curmudgeon 12
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Fail 2,223
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 29,370
Trump Says Obama "Biggest Liar I Know" 2 hr Flapjack Joe 6
Man arrested by Columbus task force in connecti... 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
2 men die in shooting at Columbus home 3 hr Big Johnson 5
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 4 hr Black Rhino 38
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 22 hr Concerned Brother 840
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••