|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've heard me mention Colby in the past, boy. And I most certainly did earn my degree there.
And I'm sure I called you a liar then.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody with a degree from Colby College feels the need to reassert this on an internet message board over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You're the only one who's buying the nonsense you're selling.
Classic.

If you notice, he brings up my University all the time, not me.

No matter. I wouldn't believe he went to Columbus State either.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does.
Why would a fkn police chief be fired for mishandling a single case? Because he was doing a favor for a friend who's son was a clear murderer.
It wasn't shoplifting, or car theft, it was murder. Do you think that's the first redneck favor that corrupt police chief has done.
Still you remain a fkn retard.
When racist blacks disrupt a town until they get their way, and have the media egging them on, travesties like the Lee firing are no surprise.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic.
If you notice, he brings up my University all the time, not me.
No matter. I wouldn't believe he went to Columbus State either.
I bring your university up as proof that you couldn't possibly be an alum. You barely have a functioning command of the English language.
I've produced enough evidence of my time at Colby to satisfy most people here on Topix.
Observer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see a link to that.
From your posts, you would love to see a psychiatrist.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure I called you a liar then.
The envious always play that card right off the bat. It only makes them look even more stupid when they're proven wrong.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts, you would love to see a psychiatrist.
Could you point out one that leads you to such a conclusion, Reader?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>

However, here is a recent discussion:

In order for the Zimmerman defense to make out a somewhat credible case of self- defense in the court room before a jury, they must attempt to vilify the victim. The defendant’s own credibility, should he take the stand, was largely destroyed over a year ago following his bail hearing, when it was discovered that his misrepresentations about his pauper financial status, along with his wife’s testimony were flat out lies. He was not someone in dire financial distress as he had led even his own attorneys to believe but someone with online contributions totaling over $100,000. That little scheme caused the defendant to have his bail revoked and later reset at a higher amount.

In order for the defense to depict the facts as one of self- defense, they must first overcome the credibility of the defendant, if he takes the stand. And one way around that issue is to portray the victim, Trayvon Martin as a “bad actor”, a pot smoking, school missing, up to no good teenager. The state has not attempted to portray Trayvon Martin as anyone other than a 17 year old walking en route to the home of his father’s girlfriend, carrying a bag of Skittles and an iced tea, wearing a hoodie, when he was spotted by Zimmerman, marked for suspicious activity, pursued and shot to death.

This case is about the night of February 26, 2012 and whether George Zimmerman armed with a gun committed second degree murder or had a legal right to shoot Trayvon Martin. It is a circumstantial case on the part of the state. No state’s witness is an eyewitness to the crime. The evidence will mostly consist of experts’ reenacting the crime scene and audio tapes, photographs of the scene, audio tapes, DNA evidence and witnesses who overheard or saw parts of the altercation. There appears to be no value to the case to be learned from school records, social media, texts or personal photographs of the victim before the night of his untimely death, unless the defense wants to confuse the jury or sway them with “red herrings”. In law school, these other items that have no bearing on a case are commonly referred to as “red herrings”, meaning they are much ado about nothing. And sometimes, that’s what a defense team has to work with to get its point across to the jury.

In the final analysis on both sides of this case, it must be about the night of February 26, 2012. Whether the defendant is a good person or the victim is made out to be a bad person, all that matters is what happened on that fateful night over a year ago. If the evidence speaks to the events on the night of February 26, then justice will prevail.

On Tuesday, May 28, Judge Debra Nelson dealt a blow to the defense team by limiting the use of any photos unrelated to the crime, school suspensions and texts.
http://www.legalspeaks.com/blog/page/2/

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Could you point out one that leads you to such a conclusion, Reader?
Huh?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Question: if the shooter was a black neighborhood watchman and the teen was a white teenager, would you still be on the side of the shooter? Same evidence presented?
Never said I was on the side of the shooter; following the law of Florida. Zimmerman is as Caucasian as my mutt.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet an alleged St. John's graduate is given a free pass, right? And how about you, "Mr. Bowdoin"? Here you are.
Your credibility on any subject is below zero these days, Torchy.
Stop crying.

I don't believe you went to Colby college, and that's it. I don't keep bringing it up, do I?

Give it a rest, barnyard. I honestly don't think you finished high school. Most redneck racist don't. Not a big deal, move on. Why do you keep crying about it? Now you're mad because someone believes me? Damn, you're like a jealous little girl. You keep proving that.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I bring your university up as proof that you couldn't possibly be an alum. You barely have a functioning command of the English language.
I've produced enough evidence of my time at Colby to satisfy most people here on Topix.
You've produced ignorance and intolerance. That proves you went to Colby?

You didn't even understand a simple "You're" contraction. Besides that, you don't know anything. All you do is cut and paste. I have typos because I'm on a phone. You are on your parents computer and can't grasp simple concepts.

There is absolutely, positively, no way you went to a private college in Maine.. It didn't happen, let it go.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The envious always play that card right off the bat. It only makes them look even more stupid when they're proven wrong.
How was I proven wrong?

Right. In your tiny mind, it happened. It never happened in real life.

See how that works?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

LOL.

You are still clinging to the roundly disproven notion that defense has to prove anything.
And I thought Rhino and WA were incapable of learning...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying.
I don't believe you went to Colby college, and that's it. I don't keep bringing it up, do I?
Give it a rest, barnyard. I honestly don't think you finished high school. Most redneck racist don't. Not a big deal, move on. Why do you keep crying about it? Now you're mad because someone believes me? Damn, you're like a jealous little girl. You keep proving that.
The important point is most here do believe it and the reason is because it's the truth.
Allow me, if I may, to point out the double standard you employ. You insist you went to St. John's. You insist you 're not a racist. And you insist you're not a crying, jealous, angry black.
The fact is, you've been proven wrong by your own words. And in your rage and stupidity, you just keep coming back for more.
Carry on, ape.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>When racist blacks disrupt a town until they get their way, and have the media egging them on, travesties like the Lee firing are no surprise.
So you're saying that the blacks somehow got him fired?

Only the City Commissioner has that power. So explain how irrational blacks pressured an inept police chief to be fired...That's a mighty tall order.

Rednecks alway point the finger at someone's else, negating their inability to do a good job.

Damn shame.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You've produced ignorance and intolerance. That proves you went to Colby?
You didn't even understand a simple "You're" contraction. Besides that, you don't know anything. All you do is cut and paste. I have typos because I'm on a phone. You are on your parents computer and can't grasp simple concepts.
There is absolutely, positively, no way you went to a private college in Maine.. It didn't happen, let it go.
Your post #2105, boy:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

You were caught and now 80 posts later you're still desperately trying to pin it on someone else. That's beneath pathetic.

Prove that I never went to Colby, ape. Class of 1985. That should give you a loping start.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
How was I proven wrong?
Right. In your tiny mind, it happened. It never happened in real life.
See how that works?
You've been proven wrong because there are those here who have seen the proof. They also know where I work.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The important point is most here do believe it and the reason is because it's the truth.
Allow me, if I may, to point out the double standard you employ. You insist you went to St. John's. You insist you 're not a racist. And you insist you're not a crying, jealous, angry black.
The fact is, you've been proven wrong by your own words. And in your rage and stupidity, you just keep coming back for more.
Carry on, ape.
Talking in circles will get you nowhere.

Plus that is not a double standard...If it were true that is called a contradiction.

Here let me explain, monkey:

A double standard is

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that the blacks somehow got him fired?
Only the City Commissioner has that power. So explain how irrational blacks pressured an inept police chief to be fired...That's a mighty tall order.
Rednecks alway point the finger at someone's else, negating their inability to do a good job.
Damn shame.
Right here, ape:

"National civil-rights leaders, including the Rev. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and NAACP President Ben Jealous, also had demanded Lee's dismissal because his department did not arrest George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon,..."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min Neutral Party 2,957
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min xxxrayted 29,486
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 29 min Neutral Party 53
Is it a good idea for Obama regieme to pay $7,4... 55 min They cannot kill a Spook 3
Man charged with dumping body remains in jail5:... 59 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 55
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••