The George Zimmerman Case!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2160 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Here's where it came from, boy. Post #2105:

"Awww, are you're feelings hurt, barnyard."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

You lied, you got caught and you keep digging your hole of stupidity deeper.

You are the gift that never stops giving, ape.
What in the blue hell are you talking about, barnyard?

Jesus, boy...

Brooklyn, New York

#2161 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And this 13 year old ape claims it holds a degree from St. John's University.
And I do.

Jealous much?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2162 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not racist Sanford.
You see, barnyard...The Sanford police let that murderer go and had no intention on arresting that piece of shit until it was brought to media attention.
Zimmerman's father makes a few calls to the corrupt racist police chief and old dumb George is free...by the way, do you know where that corrupt piece of shit police captain Bill Lee is now?
In case you forgot, dumbass, he was FIRED!!! Why? Because he was a piece of shit and let a murderer go..
Again barnyard, Zimmerman's father is a retired judge from Orange County Florida...Guess what county is off the north east quadrant of Orange County? You guessed it, dumbass...Seminole county!!!! where Sanford Florida resides...
Now Tampa is in Hillsborough County...See dumbass, his father has no influence in this county nor does the racist Sanford PD, or its racist system.
Now, if you're retarded ass can't see why Tampa is a better spot for an impartial jury, well you should enroll in a high school somewhere in Hilliard or at least get your GED.
Any more questions, vine swinger?
You never learn, do you? The trial is in SANFORD, you 80 IQ moron.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2163 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the prosecution brings it up...Zimmerman in fact does fit the criteria of aggravated stalking.
Take a look at Florida's aggregated stalking law.
We have. Several times. And it proves that you're a moron and a liar.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2164 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
However he reiterated it when the dispatcher pressed him for any details about what was suspicious.
I am frankly not big on calling people racists, as racism is a systemic, rather than an individual problem. However, in the case of the Zimmerman family, they don't really seem to be able to comprehend the notion of bigotry. In the process of attempting to display the family's openness and respect on the topic of race, George's father and brother have both gone on the warpath attacking every black organization that they can think of--not to mention some pretty ugly stuff aimed at the law firm of Benjamin Crump and Trayvon's family.
They strike me as angry white supremacists who cannot come to grips with living in a non-white supremacist society.
The Zimmermans haven't declared anything that informed Americans don't already know: the hateful Professional Black Grievance Industry is alive and well -- in fact, thriving under Obama -- and utilizes every political tool at its disposal, including all of those organizations, to advance its quest for reparations of any kind by any means necessary. And you are one of its dupes.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2165 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do.
Jealous much?
Nobody as stupid as you has a degree. And nobody from Colby is jealous of St. John's.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2166 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the blue hell are you talking about, barnyard?
Jesus, boy...
Look at the ape chase his red ass.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2167 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize I'm a foul, man-hating, self-loathing white lesbian with no concern for the truth in this case, but I hate the rest of you so much that I'll sell my soul with my lying posts.
Thanks for the admission.

Brooklyn, New York

#2168 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We have. Several times. And it proves that you're a moron and a liar.
You have to look at the actual law, not ehow.com , moron.

Brooklyn, New York

#2169 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You never learn, do you? The trial is in SANFORD, you 80 IQ moron.
There was talk of moving the trial to Tampa, but it seems they will keep it in racist Sanford...

Too bad. No matter, the racist police chief has been fired, Zimmerman's father will have no influence. George will fry or at least spend the rest of his life in jail.

Relish this moment. It won't happen again.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2170 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the admission.
The vile liar even goes so far as to accuse an Hispanic of white supremacy.

This one has flown over the cuckoo's nest.

Brooklyn, New York

#2171 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody as stupid as you has a degree. And nobody from Colby is jealous of St. John's.
Colby college?
In Maine?

You went there? Shit boy, in your fkn dreams.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2172 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
There was talk of moving the trial to Tampa, but it seems they will keep it in racist Sanford...
Too bad. No matter, the racist police chief has been fired, Zimmerman's father will have no influence. George will fry or at least spend the rest of his life in jail.
Relish this moment. It won't happen again.
"It seems"? It's already underway with jury selection, boy.
And just because Jackie Robinson was abused in Sanford 67 years ago doesn't paint a picture of the place today. The only reason there is even a trial is because of lftist self-loathing whitea and apes like you throwing your sh!t on TV.
And for the hundredth time, Zimmerman won't "fry" no matter the outcome. Second degree murder is not punishable by death in Florida.
You are an immense wast of every known resource on this planet.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2173 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Colby college?
In Maine?
You went there? Shit boy, in your fkn dreams.
You've heard me mention Colby in the past, boy. And I most certainly did earn my degree there.
Observer

Columbus, OH

#2176 Jun 18, 2013
Hey Rhino,

I heard that Tampa thing kicked around on the news this morning, but I think it's still going to be in Sanford. It's not unheard of that trials of this magnitude to be moved to a difference venue.
Observer

Columbus, OH

#2177 Jun 18, 2013
I meant "different" venue.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2178 Jun 18, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If impartial jurors cannot be found in Seminole County, the trial will likely be moved to Hillsborough County (Tampa).
Jury selection is not going well in Seminole County.
LOL!
Says who? You?
From today's Orlando paper:

George Zimmerman trial: Jury selection continues
Attorneys getting closer to goal of 40 potential jurors.

By the start of court today, 32 prospective panel members had gotten through the pretrial publicity round and been asked to return for further questioning. The attorneys and Circuit Judge Debra Nelson want to get to 40 before moving on.
Ultimately, the attorneys are looking for 10 Seminole County residents — six jurors and four alternates — who'll decide the case.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

The trial is in Sanford and it's not going anywhere else, Torchy.
You people are so full of hate that you'll try any sort of spin.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2179 Jun 18, 2013
Observer wrote:
Hey Rhino,
I heard that Tampa thing kicked around on the news this morning, but I think it's still going to be in Sanford. It's not unheard of that trials of this magnitude to be moved to a difference venue.
I'd love to see a link to that.

Brooklyn, New York

#2180 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"It seems"? It's already underway with jury selection, boy.
And just because Jackie Robinson was abused in Sanford 67 years ago doesn't paint a picture of the place today. The only reason there is even a trial is because of lftist self-loathing whitea and apes like you throwing your sh!t on TV.
And for the hundredth time, Zimmerman won't "fry" no matter the outcome. Second degree murder is not punishable by death in Florida.
You are an immense wast of every known resource on this planet.
Sure it does.

Why would a fkn police chief be fired for mishandling a single case? Because he was doing a favor for a friend who's son was a clear murderer.

It wasn't shoplifting, or car theft, it was murder. Do you think that's the first redneck favor that corrupt police chief has done.

Still you remain a fkn retard.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#2181 Jun 18, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody with a degree from Colby College feels the need to reassert this on an internet message board over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
You're the only one who's buying the nonsense you're selling.
Yet an alleged St. John's graduate is given a free pass, right? And how about you, "Mr. Bowdoin"? Here you are.
Your credibility on any subject is below zero these days, Torchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 4 min Male 27
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 6 min Seriouslady 35
News Donald Trump to visit eastern Ohio on Tuesday 41 min FOVR 4
Why the British left EU 2 hr FOVR 23
Tiffeny Marie Brown 3 hr Posting as myself 3
News She packs a lot into daily session of home exer... (Feb '10) 8 hr Kevin 6
Eliz.Warren Slammed Hillary Bankruptcy Vote 12 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 17 hr Free Pizza 4 U 80
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 21 hr Coronal Stragedy 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages