Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2139 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is the x-ray?
BTW--did you read the med report that noted no internal bleeding from the nose?
Broken noses don't always require an x-ray.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2140 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Like Reader, you have everything arse-backwards.
And with every post, prove your utter ignorance of the law and the case at hand.
Why do you think they moved the trial to Tampa? Because its sunnier there? Because of the football team? Oh, I know, because there are no black people there, huh? Do you think they can find anyone in this whole country that hasn't heard about this case? You are a fkn idiot if you think so.

You are as dumb as Clayton vine swinger.

I have a better grip on this case better than you know. You're fkn dreaming if you don't think I know of cases like this that never got the media attention that this one has. You think this is the first time in Florida this shit has happened?!?? In this country? You just started paying attention to this kind of injustice. I've been seeing it all my life.

It's funny how you fkn pretenders think you know the law and you're educating the masses with you're googled bullshit law degrees when theses cases are thrown in the spotlight. You don't know shit about this stuff.

Dispute my posts about the stalking law in Florida. It is directly taken from the section code in Florida. Go ahead, I'll wait...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2141 Jun 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
If they prosecuted him with a lesser charge, even with Florida law, I may concur that he is guilty of wrong place, wrong time.
Question of intent. He PUT HIMSELF in the wrong place at the wrong time, and with a gun. And according to his interview with Detective Serino, never made known to Trayvon why he was interested in him or following him around.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2142 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is the x-ray?
Did you read the report that said "closed fracture"?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2143 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, no. The prosecution has made no such admission.
One police inspector was called, unprepared, to the stand during the bond hearing, by the defense...
It's part of the record, dear.
And it is a fact.

Location hidden

#2144 Jun 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Stalking (actively following) is considered unlawful.
Mindy Mechanic, Ph.D.
National Violence Against Women Prevention Research Center
University of Missouri at St. Louis
Stalking: Define the Crime
Stalking is a repetitive pattern of unwanted, harassing or threatening behavior committed by one person against another. Acts include: telephone harassment, being followed, receiving unwanted gifts, and other similar forms of intrusive behavior. All states and the Federal Government have passed anti-stalking legislation. Definitions of stalking found in state anti-stalking statutes vary in their language, although most define stalking as "the willful, malicious, and repeated following and harassing of another person that threatens his or her safety"
According to the Feds and most states, Zimmerman was stalking Trayvon, which ultimately lead to a confrontation and a murder.
Actually, it's a bit irrelevant whether his actions meet the criteria for stalking. He was following Trayvon with the intention (minimally) of detaining him for the police. Doing so while armed adds another dimension of intentionality.

Buying a gun is not illegal. However, buying a gun in order to kill your wife becomes a part of a package of conspiracy to commit a crime.

Brooklyn, New York

#2145 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't "forget" sh!t, boy. You DIDN'T KNOW and you got caught.
Why did your side produce all those photos of Ashtray as an eight year old? That's OK in your book but showing the REAL, contemporary thug isn't? Why must you blacks live such lies of lives?
LOL!!!

Now you're just reaching for straws. It's frustrating to not have any of the right answers because you don't have any and you can't google enough bullshit to back your redneck reasoning up.

His lawyer is having one hell of a time with jury selection. One fkn idiot even admitted giving 20 dollars to the Zimmerman fund!!! Bye bye stupid. Even your sympathizers are fkn idiots.

Google cant help you or dumb George at this point.

Fkn Hilarious.

Hilliard, OH

#2146 Jun 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know. I don't click on the links you post. I do know this:
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/06/1...
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/05/2...
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/06/1...
The last one is particularly interesting. Linked to Mexican drug cartel. Niiiiice.
The car break ins and the Mexican drug cartel deal were in COLUMBUS. NOT in the City of Hilliard.

https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=Ay5GWBeob...

You're so desperate that you're embarrassing yourself.

Hilliard, OH

#2147 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they moved the trial to Tampa? Because its sunnier there? Because of the football team? Oh, I know, because there are no black people there, huh? Do you think they can find anyone in this whole country that hasn't heard about this case? You are a fkn idiot if you think so.
I have a better grip on this case better than you know. You're fkn dreaming if you don't think I know of cases like this that never got the media attention that this one has. You think this is the first time in Florida this shit has happened?!?? In this country? You just started paying attention to this kind of injustice. I've been seeing it all my life.
It's funny how you fkn pretenders think you know the law and you're educating the masses with you're googled bullshit law degrees when theses cases are thrown in the spotlight. You don't know shit about this stuff.
Dispute my posts about the stalking law in Florida. It is directly taken from the section code in Florida. Go ahead, I'll wait...
The trial is in SANFORD, you flaming moron.
SANFORD, Fla.-
Attorneys in the George Zimmerman murder trial hope to net 8 more potential jurors on Tuesday before moving on to the next phase of jury selection.
Judge Debra Nelson then told 12 potential jurors who haven't yet been questioned to return to the Seminole County Courthouse on Tuesday and six more to come back on Wednesday.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/jury-selecti...
Zimmerman's lawyers say they are concerned that the case's racial overtones could make jury selection tricky. Still, they must think there are six jurors and four alternates in the Sanford, Fla., area who can listen to testimony with an open mind.
http://theweek.com/article/index/245397/can-g...
Hey, RU_Kissingass and Muffy...you still want to defenst the moron from Brooklyn?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2148 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living, Black Rhino? Are you employed by a firm or by the State of NY? Practicing independently as a LLC?

Hilliard, OH

#2149 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Now you're just reaching for straws. It's frustrating to not have any of the right answers because you don't have any and you can't google enough bullshit to back your redneck reasoning up.
His lawyer is having one hell of a time with jury selection. One fkn idiot even admitted giving 20 dollars to the Zimmerman fund!!! Bye bye stupid. Even your sympathizers are fkn idiots.
Google cant help you or dumb George at this point.
Fkn Hilarious.
This from the Brooklyn boy who insists that the trial is in Tampa.
You have become the poster child for pure stupidity, boy.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2150 Jun 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is the x-ray?
Reader, medical reports are then interpreted by medical experts and that's what you should be focusing on - if a medical expert can agree with the defense.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2151 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the report that said "closed fracture"?
She missed the class explaining that results of medical testing are to be interpreted by MDs.

Location hidden

#2152 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't mention race until specifically asked by the 911 dispatcher. Further, his remark was that "punks" are always getting away.
Are you suggesting that "punks" = "blacks"?
http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/nbc-zimmerman-ne...
However he reiterated it when the dispatcher pressed him for any details about what was suspicious.

I am frankly not big on calling people racists, as racism is a systemic, rather than an individual problem. However, in the case of the Zimmerman family, they don't really seem to be able to comprehend the notion of bigotry. In the process of attempting to display the family's openness and respect on the topic of race, George's father and brother have both gone on the warpath attacking every black organization that they can think of--not to mention some pretty ugly stuff aimed at the law firm of Benjamin Crump and Trayvon's family.

They strike me as angry white supremacists who cannot come to grips with living in a non-white supremacist society.

Location hidden

#2153 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"You're," huh? Oh, the irony.
I rest my case, Dan Quayle.
Fixed it for you.

Hilliard, OH

#2154 Jun 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I almost forgot about the former football-star-turned-flasher! Married with two kids too...hmm...good people.
http://www.nbc4i.com/story/20745232/flashing-...
Wow...a flasher. What a heinous criminal, never found in Upper Arlington or Dublin, huh?

Location hidden

#2156 Jun 18, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the people I know who voted for Obama were women who were convinced that if a Republican got into office their birth control would be in jeopardy. Obama promised birth control for free. And that is the ONLY issue that decided their vote. It was women who turned this election around for Obama which means that, if birth control was their only concern, all that women went through the in sixties and seventies was for naught.
You must have a very interesting circle of friends.

Brooklyn, New York

#2157 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You said a Tampa jury would decide the case. Explain.
It's not racist Sanford.

You see, barnyard...The Sanford police let that murderer go and had no intention on arresting that piece of shit until it was brought to media attention.
Zimmerman's father makes a few calls to the corrupt racist police chief and old dumb George is free...by the way, do you know where that corrupt piece of shit police captain Bill Lee is now?
In case you forgot, dumbass, he was FIRED!!! Why? Because he was a piece of shit and let a murderer go..

Again barnyard, Zimmerman's father is a retired judge from Orange County Florida...Guess what county is off the north east quadrant of Orange County? You guessed it, dumbass...Seminole county!!!! where Sanford Florida resides...

Now Tampa is in Hillsborough County...See dumbass, his father has no influence in this county nor does the racist Sanford PD, or its racist system.

Now, if you're retarded ass can't see why Tampa is a better spot for an impartial jury, well you should enroll in a high school somewhere in Hilliard or at least get your GED.

Any more questions, vine swinger?

Brooklyn, New York

#2158 Jun 18, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>If Zimmerman had met the criteria, he would have been charged for stalking and with people like you pushing the prosecution, I'm certain the charge was considered.
I bet the prosecution brings it up...Zimmerman in fact does fit the criteria of aggravated stalking.

Take a look at Florida's aggregated stalking law.

Hilliard, OH

#2159 Jun 18, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I? Black Rhino's doing a fine job on his own. If you won't listen to him, you won't listen to anyone else who tells you the truth. You're ignorant and proud of it.
So you, like Rhino, are saying the trial is in Tampa.
You sure you want to stick with that answer, Torchy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 2 hr Creature of Jekyl... 15
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Pink 2,761
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 33
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 3 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Dear delirious lady 4 hr Seriouslady 4
Searching for Eric McKinny 5 hr BizzyBee II 5
News Mother Speaks Out About Alleged Abuse By Chess ... 5 hr yeah baby 3
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 7 hr Bushido Brown 266
More from around the web

Columbus People Search