|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
Hey, where is our new friend Bigg Johnson? Did George get someone banned again?
Your brother Walt holds that singular distinction.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
in Reality, my Mother has a home in Hilton Head. I do take the boat because I like to fish. She has had home there for 15 years, so I think I know my way around the island. Even have tabs at many places that direct bill my Mom.
Your are correct about having a boat, I have 3. Well 2 and a canoe.
I have no reason to dream when living in reality.
The only items you have to get out on the water is a canoe, a johnboat, and a dream.

They would run you off Hilton Head. The only people you are going to visit is some person in those damn pines near Savannah. Go with some friend on his boat. Why do you spin such tall tales?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

barb wrote:
The only thing lives were ruined, and it was caused by the lies that news media put out. Both of them had poor judgement that day and thats the way I see it One was thinking he was doing right by following someone he thought was up to no good and the other confronting the other in a threating way.
that sums it up
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
You must be well into 2014 on your alcohol points these days, hey RS?
the best you have is epic failure.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dave, people do it here every day.
But, responsible people base their opinions on information.
I would hold that as a doc, presuming that he is one, and I tend to believe what people say they are until they give me reason to disbelieve, he has an obligation to consider whether Zimmerman's injuries, as evaluated medically, are consistent with his recounting of events, specifically wih regard to how he was injured.
I asked VADoc some specific questions along those lines and he got huffy, threw some insults at me and went away.
So--while I get pretty bored by the constant sniping, I would say that Doc was as much a part as anyone else.
Sorry reader I don't work for you and I don't work for free. I don't have a obligation to you at all. You're not that special to me sorry.

Ill just say from my ENT office days that usually a quick once over in the ER for concussion and checking for otorhinorrhea from a head injury and a couple other quick bedside tests are all that's done for a mild concussion if one is expected. Some docs will order a CT scan if they are worried some won't without other symptoms. I can't speak for the medical professionals who evaluated Mr. Zimmerman. A broken nose doesn't bruise instantly either. If you'd like I can ask one of the ENT physicians tomorrow when I am eating lunch if you really want to know.

Pale decided she wants to give the opinion that makes Zimmerman look guilty and ignore any other possibility that maybe just maybe Martin did assault him and he was in fear for his life. The only two people who know what happened that night are Martin and Zimmerman and Martin won't be putting his side of story on the court recording. Now if he acted like several other teenagers act when confronted by anyone they think has authority then it's not surprising to me that an assault could have occurred and he lost his life because he chose the wrong person to assault.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

VaDoc wrote:
Pale decided she wants to give the opinion that makes Zimmerman look guilty and ignore any other possibility that maybe just maybe Martin did assault him and he was in fear for his life.

Martin most likely did assault Zimmerman, that is no reason to kill someone. As bis as that walrus Zimmerman was, no reason for him to be on his back for anymore then 10 seconds. He was trying to get his gun out from the second the teen attacked.

The only two people who know what happened that night are Martin and Zimmerman and Martin won't be putting his side of story on the court recording.

I have been in enough fights to know what it is like on the ground, with someone weaker, and smaller is like. You throw them off, get on them and pound the Hell out of them. No need to shoot. Unless you are some coward that is carring a gun.

Zimmerman went for his gun, the young teen knocked Zimmerman down, to avoid getting shot. The teen had no choice in such a short period of time, but try to save his life.

Now if he acted like several other teenagers act when confronted by anyone they think has authority then it's not surprising to me that an assault could have occurred and he lost his life because he chose the wrong person to assault.

Your opinion doesn't hold water. There are plenty of teens that are very nice. I have known many black teens that go out of their way to be nice to older people.

I suspect Zimmerman, thought he would make a name for himself, as he decided to be the judge, and jury, all rolled into one. All Zimmerman had to go is drive on. He chose a different course, now he will have to pay with years behind bars as he should.

There would be no news here. The newsmedia hyped the story. It went viral. They have no idea what happened. They have hyped the story like the 47% of Mitt Romney. Anything for a news headline. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. Someone has tried the same old thing with Mitch McConnell.

Anything dirty like that old bastard did to win his first race, with the blood hounds looking for Walter "Dee" Huddleston in 1984. That was the "Father of Attack Ads." Here is the real scoup.

The ad, known as “Hound Dog,” features a pack of bloodhounds sniffing in vain for Huddleston, who had supposedly skipped out on his duties in the Senate in order to give paid speeches. Between 1981 and 1984, according to Newsweek, Huddleston’s attendance rate in the Senate was actually ninety-four per cent—far from delinquent.

Don't let the news pull the wool over your eyes. this is only a common sense trial. Zimmerman is guilty of murder. He got off easy with Second Degree Charge. This trial will last a while. Because of the media hype. Zimmerman is guilty. The only thing, they will have to figure out where to put him, so some black won't stick a shank in his stomach. if he goes free, he will get justice. It isn't a good time to be George Zimmerman. He brought all of his troubles upon himself. Goodbye George Zimmerman.
helps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/G eorge-Zimmerman
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be tough for you when Zimmerman walks free
Better stock up on your Oxycontin, you're gonna need a bunch.
He isn't going to bother me what he does. I could care less what happens. I am not going to be on the jury. I have been on a jury. This is one I could not be seated on. I have formed an opinion. I hope he serves time. I think he will serve some time. It bothers a dumbass like you, more than it does me.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
VaDoc wrote:
Pale decided she wants to give the opinion that makes Zimmerman look guilty and ignore any other possibility that maybe just maybe Martin did assault him and he was in fear for his life.
Martin most likely did assault Zimmerman, that is no reason to kill someone. As bis as that walrus Zimmerman was, no reason for him to be on his back for anymore then 10 seconds. He was trying to get his gun out from the second the teen attacked.
The only two people who know what happened that night are Martin and Zimmerman and Martin won't be putting his side of story on the court recording.
I have been in enough fights to know what it is like on the ground, with someone weaker, and smaller is like. You throw them off, get on them and pound the Hell out of them. No need to shoot. Unless you are some coward that is carring a gun.
Zimmerman went for his gun, the young teen knocked Zimmerman down, to avoid getting shot. The teen had no choice in such a short period of time, but try to save his life.
Now if he acted like several other teenagers act when confronted by anyone they think has authority then it's not surprising to me that an assault could have occurred and he lost his life because he chose the wrong person to assault.
Your opinion doesn't hold water. There are plenty of teens that are very nice. I have known many black teens that go out of their way to be nice to older people.
I suspect Zimmerman, thought he would make a name for himself, as he decided to be the judge, and jury, all rolled into one. All Zimmerman had to go is drive on. He chose a different course, now he will have to pay with years behind bars as he should.
There would be no news here. The newsmedia hyped the story. It went viral. They have no idea what happened. They have hyped the story like the 47% of Mitt Romney. Anything for a news headline. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. Someone has tried the same old thing with Mitch McConnell.
Anything dirty like that old bastard did to win his first race, with the blood hounds looking for Walter "Dee" Huddleston in 1984. That was the "Father of Attack Ads." Here is the real scoup.
The ad, known as “Hound Dog,” features a pack of bloodhounds sniffing in vain for Huddleston, who had supposedly skipped out on his duties in the Senate in order to give paid speeches. Between 1981 and 1984, according to Newsweek, Huddleston’s attendance rate in the Senate was actually ninety-four per cent—far from delinquent.
Don't let the news pull the wool over your eyes. this is only a common sense trial. Zimmerman is guilty of murder. He got off easy with Second Degree Charge. This trial will last a while. Because of the media hype. Zimmerman is guilty. The only thing, they will have to figure out where to put him, so some black won't stick a shank in his stomach. if he goes free, he will get justice. It isn't a good time to be George Zimmerman. He brought all of his troubles upon himself. Goodbye George Zimmerman.
Again all speculation from your warped little mind.

If he goes free he will get justice? What kind of sick twisted little vigilante are you? From the way you talk you would have ended up eating a bullet if you were in Martin's shoes too.

You need help. And you should definitely not have access to firearms you've proven you have no self control over your emotions.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Again all speculation from your warped little mind.
If he goes free he will get justice? What kind of sick twisted little vigilante are you? From the way you talk you would have ended up eating a bullet if you were in Martin's shoes too.
You need help. And you should definitely not have access to firearms you've proven you have no self control over your emotions.
She certainly does like to threaten people on here,huh?She would probably crap her pants if she was confronted by a poster in real life that she threatened on here.Some people think that they cant be traced when they make threats on the internet.Look what happened to the people that threatened the P.O.S.P.O.T.U.S.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't going to bother me what he does. I could care less what happens. I am not going to be on the jury. I have been on a jury. This is one I could not be seated on. I have formed an opinion. I hope he serves time. I think he will serve some time. It bothers a dumbass like you, more than it does me.
no worries.

for exact reasons you point out in your post, the case will be dismissed with a mis-trail.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>She certainly does like to threaten people on here,huh?She would probably crap her pants if she was confronted by a poster in real life that she threatened on here.Some people think that they cant be traced when they make threats on the internet.Look what happened to the people that threatened the P.O.S.P.O.T.U.S.
and if someone wants to break the law, then a simple ping will disclose location of poster.
Actuallyare

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

hispanics hate blacks more than whites because they are suck ups..
Actuallyare

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

pretty sure that nobody white told Zimmerman to shoot him..

and people went around attacking non hispanic white people like morons you guys are idiots..
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Getting back to the Zimmerman Case.

Zimmerman, 28, and his family have gone into hiding amid reports of death threats.

If Zimmerman goes free, he will not be able to go out in the public.

If he goes to jail, a bully will get him there. He brought it all upon himself with a bad decision.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Getting back to the Zimmerman Case.
Zimmerman, 28, and his family have gone into hiding amid reports of death threats.
If Zimmerman goes free, he will not be able to go out in the public.
If he goes to jail, a bully will get him there. He brought it all upon himself with a bad decision.
Saving your own life from a feral black punk attack is a very good decision. I hope after Zimmerman is acquitted he sues Ashtray's scum bag parents and puts them in the gutter.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Saving your own life from a feral black punk attack is a very good decision. I hope after Zimmerman is acquitted he sues Ashtray's scum bag parents and puts them in the gutter.
He needs to sue:

-Comcast (NBC, MSNBC)
-Al Sharpton
-Jesse Jackson
-"If I had a son"

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to sue:
-Comcast (NBC, MSNBC)
-Al Sharpton
-Jesse Jackson
-"If I had a son"
Sadly, Barry is immune...he said it as part of "official business." That's the same reason Filthy Harry got away with calling Romney a tax evader...he said it on the floor of the Senate.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, Barry is immune...he said it as part of "official business." That's the same reason Filthy Harry got away with calling Romney a tax evader...he said it on the floor of the Senate.
Old Harry knew Romney was a tax evader. He is a tax evader himself. He uses the same thing as the evader that lost in his run against Obama.

America can breathe a little better now that Romney is history. Next we need to send Harry, a message. Go home! I wish he would move in with Hugh. Maybe Hugh, Mitt, Harry could live with each other.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

FKAdukechereader wrote:
The new POSTER [FKAd7443ukechereader] of today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 4 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 33
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 9 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 91
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 32 min Belfast Girl 32
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 1 hr Peep show 12
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 1 hr Seriouslady 3
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,190
Search For Suspect After Double Shooting 2 hr yeah baby yeah 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000