First Prev
of 385
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Most of you know by now the Trevon Martin family settled for a tidy sum of over a $1,000,00. The family settled in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed. Lawyers for Martin's family have made it clear that they still plan to file a civil claim against Zimmerman at a later point.

But no amount of money will bring their Son back. The sad part, all of it was uncalled for. I have not written on the subject, and my conclusion will be met with everything you can think of, most untrue. The first mistake was getting George Zimmerman, to be the neighborhood watchman. The next mistake, Zimmerman, thinks he is also the law now, so he is packing a gun. Probably some White told him, shoot anyone you think is breaking and entering, or stop anyone that looks suspicious to you. What does he do, he shoots a teen that had been on his way to the store. Martin was staying at his father's house and had stepped out for snacks - Skittles and iced tea.

Zimmerman has been charged with second degree murder and is currently awaiting trial. Is he guilty? Letís examine some of the facts in this case. Was Trevon Martin guilty of anything? No, he was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. A young man on his way to his , after going to the grocery store.

On a rainy night of February 26, 2012 Zimmerman says he thought Trayvon looked suspicious.

Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh,[near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

No crime at all here by Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here? Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

We must remember Zimmerman is in his truck. There is no record of what Zimmerman , may have said to Martin. But a man with a gun, can be very aggressive, also Zimmerman, is stocky built 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American.

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that. Here is where Zimmerman, takes the part of being a neighborhood watchman, to the next level.

It is dark, it is raining, he is on his way home, and now he is being followed by a man in a truck. At some point Zimmerman got out of his truck, he is already swearing, so there is no telling what he may have said to provoke Martin. We just donít know, what happened next, the 17 year old was scared. He probably charged Zimmerman, knocking him down. Zimmerman is trying to get his gun out to shoot Martin. In the process in seconds, his nose is broken, his head is being bashed. If he had tried to get up and run, instead of fumbling for a gun, the fight would have been over in seconds.

What happened next was a shot fired by Zimmerman, killing 17 year old Martin. Zimmerman's gun is a 9mm which isn't very powerful so it's quite likely that even though Trayvon was shot in the front, he fell forward, which is how the cops found him.

Was it self defense? Not hardly, if Zimmerman had followed the advise the Police Dispatcher, he would not be facing second degree murder, nor would Martin have been killed. There is a time to hold, a time to fold. Zimmerman should have left well enough alone.

Murder with a Depraved Mind occurs when a person is killed, without any premeditated design, by an act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind showing no regard for human life.
In other words Zimmerman with his gun, felt compelled to use it, instead of leaving it in the truck. He left the truck, with the intent of stopping Martin, either by command, or by taunting, provoking him. My guess he provoked the young man. Then went on a wild binge to kill him. It all happened in seconds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pale Rider

AOL

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Correction:

Tidy Sum of $1,000,000.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3 Apr 7, 2013
How many years will zimmerman, be placed behind those steel bars? The puplic will be safe from the bully!
Pale Rider

AOL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmer isn't a bully he is more of a janitor because he took out the trash
Hello there Spook, would you take out all the blacks if you could?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#7 Apr 7, 2013
In Florida just like in South Carolina if you assault someone be ready to take a bullet. Martin is dead because he assaulted someone. The most I would ever see Zimmerman getting is accidental manslaughter, but since they are trying him for 2nd degree murder most likely he will walk then be in financial ruin while Martin's parents enjoy their cash.
Now the question is when Zimmerman goes free do you think people will riot? I think they will.
The sad fact is if Martin had been white or Hispanic and a black watch captain had shot him this wouldn't even be anything more than local news. Sort of like how we heard little over the white child burned alive by a group of black youths or the girl who was carjacked and gang raped for several hours by some black youths while they drove around the city.
Interesting enough that not even a couple weeks after the Martin shooting a black man shot and killed a Hispanic man in Arizona at a drive they and nothing was said about it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#9 Apr 7, 2013
The question that might set the stage for Zimmerman, to be put behind bars.

let's look at some problems for the defense of Zimmerman.

1. The family of Trayvon Martin, have been rewarded money. A sign of guilt when someone pays another.

2. Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

3. Zimmerman adrenalin was running high. He was about to be a hero, in what he believed to be the prospective perpetrator of the breakin's in the community. He wasn't going to let him get away. He was told to not follow.

4. Now Zimmerman, can't wait for the Police, even though they were just moments away.

5. He gets out of his truck, most likely calls Trayvon Martin a very ugly name. Trayvon charges him at full speed knocking him to the ground, a charge much like a basketball player takes, as when a player taking the ball to the hoop.

Down goes the much bigger, stronger Zimmerman. While he doesn't atempt to defend himself, he is desperate to get to his gun. When he does, he doesn't say I have a gun. He pulls the trigger of the 9 MM, into the heart of Trayvon Martin. Trayvon Martin was shot through the heart at close range, and the shooter George Zimmerman had a broken nose, bruises and bloody cuts on the back of his head as a result of their encounter.

6. The film of Zimmerman at the police station, doesn't show a lot of bleeding, neither to his nose or the back of the head. This was within minutes of the killing.

7. But later photos show a much different look to the nose, and back of head. Were they photoshoped? I believe they were. did the Police help him set up a quick defence? Did they punch him? Why the vast difference in Zimmerman getting out of cruiser, and later photos released? Why so many different looking poses, each one worse than the other, showing different wounds to the nose, back of head. Was it all staged to help George Zimmerman, by the Police?

8. How many stolen items was found in the home, where Trevon Martin was staying?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1. The family of Trayvon Martin, have been rewarded money. A sign of guilt when someone pays another.
3. Zimmerman adrenalin was running high. He was about to be a hero, in what he believed to be the prospective perpetrator of the breakin's in the community. He wasn't going to let him get away. He was told to not follow.
4. Now Zimmerman, can't wait for the Police, even though they were just moments away.
5. He gets out of his truck, most likely calls Trayvon Martin a very ugly name. Trayvon charges him at full speed knocking him to the ground, a charge much like a basketball player takes, as when a player taking the ball to the hoop.
Down goes the much bigger, stronger Zimmerman. While he doesn't atempt to defend himself, he is desperate to get to his gun. When he does, he doesn't say I have a gun. He pulls the trigger of the 9 MM, into the heart of Trayvon Martin. Trayvon Martin was shot through the heart at close range, and the shooter George Zimmerman had a broken nose, bruises and bloody cuts on the back of his head as a result of their encounter.
6. The film of Zimmerman at the police station, doesn't show a lot of bleeding, neither to his nose or the back of the head. This was within minutes of the killing.
7. But later photos show a much different look to the nose, and back of head. Were they photoshoped? I believe they were. did the Police help him set up a quick defence? Did they punch him? Why the vast difference in Zimmerman getting out of cruiser, and later photos released? Why so many different looking poses, each one worse than the other, showing different wounds to the nose, back of head. Was it all staged to help George Zimmerman, by the Police?
8. How many stolen items was found in the home, where Trevon Martin was staying?
1. They settled because it was cheaper than paying tons of defense fees. I'm sure the payout was about the same as the legal counsel would have caused.

2. He supposedly was walking back to his truck after that and the time of the shooting.

3. He said he broke off pursuit when told to

4. Moments away? A lot happened in that moment didn't it. A man was assaulted and had a broken nose and supposedly was having his head pounded off the pavement and someone was shot in self defense.

5. Pure speculation on your part and just racist drivel. I expect this from you though. Martin was shot in the chest at close range because he was on top of Zimmerman attacking him. He paid dearly for his assault.

6. So now you're a medical examiner now? Bruising isn't instant. And you want to talk about photos? How come the media and everyone else keeps putting up photos of Martin at a young wholesome age rather than how he looked on his recent Facebook page or at the time of the shooting.

8. And? No one is claiming he stole anything and Zimmerman was following a young black male wearing a hoodie outside in the heat. Profiling? Yeah. Do LEO's profile? Bet your ass they do. Street smart people follow their instincts too.

Any other questions?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
"1. The family of Trayvon Martin, have been rewarded money. A sign of guilt when someone pays another."

Well, that certainly explains things...

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000
By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, November 14, 1998; Page A1

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
Pale Rider

AOL

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
"1. The family of Trayvon Martin, have been rewarded money. A sign of guilt when someone pays another."
Well, that certainly explains things...
Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000
By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, November 14, 1998; Page A1
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
Why do people on the right like to always change the subject?

Hilliard, OH

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people on the right like to always change the subject?
I didn't, fatback. You said that paying someone money was a sign of guilt. I gave you an example of just such an instance, and burned your fat, ignorant hilljack ass. You got smoked, and now you're crying like the welfare child you are.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>I didn't, fatback. You said that paying someone money was a sign of guilt. I gave you an example of just such an instance, and burned your fat, ignorant hilljack ass. You got smoked, and now you're crying like the welfare child you are.
George knows that his mancrush Zimmerman is going down, and it makes him snappish.

Speaking of payments George, it is time you wrote another check to Zimmerman's defense/flight fund. He is going to need it!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>Projecting your homosexuality is stale, wee man. But I give you props for consistency in your defense of ghetto criminal trash like Treycon.
Your projection schtick is staler, Margaret.

And speaking of projection, there is no defense of anyone in my comment. You are consistent in your idiocy.

Hilliard, OH

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your projection schtick is staler, Margaret.
And speaking of projection, there is no defense of anyone in my comment. You are consistent in your idiocy.
BS. You've had a strokefest over Ashtray since Day One.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>BS. You've had a strokefest over Ashtray since Day One.
More projection.

Write that check yet? Make sure to put three zeros on it this time. The cost of living in Mexico has gone up.

Hilliard, OH

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection.
Write that check yet? Make sure to put three zeros on it this time. The cost of living in Mexico has gone up.
I'm looking forward to his lawsuit against NBC. He'd better file it soon...they're going to be finishing in sixth place once Leno is shown the door.
Pale Rider

AOL

#20 Apr 7, 2013
How many years will George Zimmerman get?
Pale Rider

AOL

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero.
Would you like to bet?
Pale Rider

AOL

#23 Apr 7, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
1. They settled because it was cheaper than paying tons of defense fees. I'm sure the payout was about the same as the legal counsel would have caused.
2. He supposedly was walking back to his truck after that and the time of the shooting.
4. Moments away? A lot happened in that moment didn't it. A man was assaulted and had a broken nose and supposedly was having his head pounded off the pavement and someone was shot in self defense.
5. Pure speculation on your part and just racist drivel. I expect this from you though. Martin was shot in the chest at close range because he was on top of Zimmerman attacking him. He paid dearly for his assault.
6. So now you're a medical examiner now? Bruising isn't instant. And you want to talk about photos? How come the media and everyone else keeps putting up photos of Martin at a young wholesome age rather than how he looked on his recent Facebook page or at the time of the shooting.
8. And? No one is claiming he stole anything and Zimmerman was following a young black male wearing a hoodie outside in the heat. Profiling? Yeah. Do LEO's profile? Bet your ass they do. Street smart people follow their instincts too.
Any other questions?

You don't know that VaDoc.

A lie!

Another lie!

It was Second Degree Murder.

Zimmerman taken to jail. Booked on suspicion of murder.

Did you watch the film on the night he was taken to jail?

&fe ature=player_detailpage

About the way I would look, if I had just got back from a fishing trip. The police probably told him, we gona have to rough you up, or you will be charged with first degree murder. It was after something else happened to Zimmerman. The film speaks for itself. Nothing, no broken nose, no scratches on back of head. Nothing.

Zimmmerman, if he had been smart, he would have gone home.

Any other questions?

How come you don't have a clue about what you have written? It is just a bunch of gibberish, lies written by you. You have nothing stupid.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#24 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that VaDoc.
A lie!
Another lie!
It was Second Degree Murder.
Zimmerman taken to jail. Booked on suspicion of murder.
Did you watch the film on the night he was taken to jail?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GjkUKJg8f0cXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
About the way I would look, if I had just got back from a fishing trip. The police probably told him, we gona have to rough you up, or you will be charged with first degree murder. It was after something else happened to Zimmerman. The film speaks for itself. Nothing, no broken nose, no scratches on back of head. Nothing.
Zimmmerman, if he had been smart, he would have gone home.
Any other questions?
How come you don't have a clue about what you have written? It is just a bunch of gibberish, lies written by you. You have nothing stupid.
Wow you say everything I say is a lie then you spew more lies of your own then insult me. You prove you have no debate skills or the ability to frame an argument. You really are a childish troll. I can't say it's your fault though. I mean if you idolize people like Obama this is just considered normal behavior. Lie, insult, lie, play the victim, lie some more, insult some more.

So will you be rioting with all the other idiots when Zimmerman walks?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How many years will George Zimmerman get?
ZERO....if the law is followed.

and exactly what did a homeowners association have to do with this case?

every time there is a shooting downtown, the criminals parents sue the city, and whoever owns the land under the person shot?

if in a car accident on the interstate, don't forget to sue the federal government for building a road so dangerous you wrecked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 385
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 19 min Neutral Party 3,347
The Michael Brown Case 47 min Neutral Party 66
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 1 hr Arborist 2
Hey pale rider 5 hr -The-Artist- 35
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 6 hr Really 5
Pet and animal reports 10 hr They cannot kill ... 37
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info