Cosmos series gets flack from creatio...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“THE ONE AND ONLY!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 28, 2014
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bachelor''s degree from Harvard in physics
Master's degree in astronomy Columbia
Doctorate from Columbia in astrophysics
Director of the Hayden Planetarium.
Yes they are "arts" degrees. So what? So he had a more rounded education. What school did you go to? Let me guess you have an associates degree from Columbus State for jerking off....
bottomline, he destroys you intellectually and that just ticks you off. Tell Mandy at Wendy';s I said Hi you little bitch.
LOL
For some, it's better to keep ones mouth shut and let people think you're intelligent, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

I agree with you !
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#24 Mar 28, 2014
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bachelor''s degree from Harvard in physics
Master's degree in astronomy Columbia
Doctorate from Columbia in astrophysics
Director of the Hayden Planetarium.
Yes they are "arts" degrees. So what? So he had a more rounded education. What school did you go to? Let me guess you have an associates degree from Columbus State for jerking off....
bottomline, he destroys you intellectually and that just ticks you off. Tell Mandy at Wendy';s I said Hi you little bitch.
How do you people even know what a rounded education is? You stains are convicts trying to get a jailhouse GED at 19. It is anyone's guess just how much work ol Tyson had in fact done to get those arts degrees. See, the whole world is seeing full sh^t idiocy on display by obama; we get hourly news items of black 'edumacators' cheating on grades in inner city schools; and we hear weekly of some college graduating a crop of illiterate 'affletes' who cannot read. Combine that with a culture of idiots who shoot each other over sneakers, insults, or purple drank and decent society accurately assumes you're all grifting cheats. Even the magic ones on TeeVee. Envious of a groid? Ha. Go organize a march a demand another gibbsmedat.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 28, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How do you people even know what a rounded education is? You stains are convicts trying to get a jailhouse GED at 19. It is anyone's guess just how much work ol Tyson had in fact done to get those arts degrees. See, the whole world is seeing full sh^t idiocy on display by obama; we get hourly news items of black 'edumacators' cheating on grades in inner city schools; and we hear weekly of some college graduating a crop of illiterate 'affletes' who cannot read. Combine that with a culture of idiots who shoot each other over sneakers, insults, or purple drank and decent society accurately assumes you're all grifting cheats. Even the magic ones on TeeVee. Envious of a groid? Ha. Go organize a march a demand another gibbsmedat.
LOL, plinka plinka plinka...the sound of banjos, I'm sure you are familiar with 'em. Look, inbred dirtbag, you're dumb. Tyson, very very smart. End of story and your pathetic, whining jealousy can't change a thing about it. I would say that you HATE that they call the theoretical energy that is believed to be causing the universe to expand "dark energy" but I probably just melted part of your head in even mentioning it. You probably think it should be "Walmart Energy" or "I like chicken energy".
It's the low brow fools like you who think Curiosity must be a dog because it's a rover.

My frosty was a little mushy, fool.
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#26 Mar 28, 2014
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, plinka plinka plinka...the sound of banjos, I'm sure you are familiar with 'em. Look, inbred dirtbag, you're dumb. Tyson, very very smart. End of story and your pathetic, whining jealousy can't change a thing about it. I would say that you HATE that they call the theoretical energy that is believed to be causing the universe to expand "dark energy" but I probably just melted part of your head in even mentioning it. You probably think it should be "Walmart Energy" or "I like chicken energy".
It's the low brow fools like you who think Curiosity must be a dog because it's a rover.
My frosty was a little mushy, fool.
This posted groid garbage can best be translated as "ook ook eek eek". Simian for ook ook eek eek, as heard on the CCTV footage of when the obama garbage flash mobs a fried chicken joint only to find 2" plexiglass between the extra crispy and the ook ook eek eek.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 29, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This posted groid garbage can best be translated as "ook ook eek eek". Simian for ook ook eek eek, as heard on the CCTV footage of when the obama garbage flash mobs a fried chicken joint only to find 2" plexiglass between the extra crispy and the ook ook eek eek.
LOL I bet your lips move when you read silently.....
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#28 Mar 29, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
For some, it's better to keep ones mouth shut and let people think you're intelligent, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
I agree with you !
Actually the adage is to keep silent and let people think you are an idiot.

“THE ONE AND ONLY!”

Location hidden

#29 Mar 29, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" ญญ- Mark Twain (attributed)

Thanks.....I had it backwards.......lol

Location hidden

#30 Mar 29, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" ญญ- Mark Twain (attributed)
Thanks.....I had it backwards.......lol
I liked you better when you had it backwards LOL

“THE ONE AND ONLY!”

Location hidden

#31 Mar 29, 2014
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked you better when you had it backwards LOL
Lol....too funny!
That time my memory didn't serve me well....but it's comical, nonetheless.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#32 Mar 29, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of this:

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#33 Mar 29, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you prove your idiocy with every post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 2 min Duke for Mayor 61
Poll ISSUE 3 - Marijuana Reform In Ohio - How will y... 1 hr dpx55 4
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 92
Poll Who Do You Support For President 3 hr Reality Speaks 409
News Community 6 hr know what I mean ... 2
Obama and share the wealth? 12 hr Zoe Regen 13
need a good audiologist (Feb '13) 12 hr Zoe Regen 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages