Cosmos series gets flack from creatio...

Cosmos series gets flack from creationists.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Creationists Demand Airtime On Neil deGrasse Tyson's 'Cosmos'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/22/crea...

It's a great series.
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2014
Another magic knee-grow on TeeVee. I'll bet it will also turn out that he got one of those preferences degrees.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Speaking of evolution, have I missed seeing the humans? There must be some somewhere because I bought two pair of carhart canvas work pants and if put I them where my waist.is I would have to have the.crotch above my balls. The waist is literary an inch above the inseam. What kind of deformed critter wears pants like that.

“BEE HAPPY!”

BEE INFORMED!

#4 Mar 23, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Speaking of evolution, have I missed seeing the humans? There must be some somewhere because I bought two pair of carhart canvas work pants and if put I them where my waist.is I would have to have the.crotch above my balls. The waist is literary an inch above the inseam. What kind of deformed critter wears pants like that.
OMG ....what a hoot!
Maybe they were mis sized.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Try before you buy!
=~€

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#5 Mar 23, 2014
Skinny little fellers like me do.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 23, 2014
Take 'em back. Something's wrong. Even 'wiggers' want the crotch at least to their knees. BUT...if my dogs see anyone in Carharts, they race to them. Think it's my hubby. I apologized to a lot of construction workers, all who have been very polite about it.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#7 Mar 23, 2014
simple answer here: Creationism is not science, nor is is supported by any empirical evidence.

Just a bunch of Bible Pimps pushing their agenda of fear and hate.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Creationists Demand Airtime On Neil deGrasse Tyson's 'Cosmos'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/22/crea...
It's a great series.
That might not be super fair to creationists. It's just a few odd nutjobs trying to get some attention. I think most creationists have enough sense to give scientists, especially scientists well regarded by the public and with masses of research published, a wide berth.

“BEE HAPPY!”

BEE INFORMED!

#9 Mar 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
That might not be super fair to creationists. It's just a few odd nutjobs trying to get some attention. I think most creationists have enough sense to give scientists, especially scientists well regarded by the public and with masses of research published, a wide berth.
The program is very good.
There's always a few nuts in the bag!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 24, 2014
the Chinese.

Carhartt was made in the USA.

now it is exactly like generic brown duck work wear.

Carhartt brand has no value to a consumer any longer, and cotton brown duck assembled into clothing by the same Asians at same plant as any other brown duck apparel manufacturers.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#11 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG ....what a hoot!
Maybe they were mis sized.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Try before you buy!
=~€
Mis sized.? Hell they are missing the section that covers my ass and ballsack. I guess the chink thay sewn them never wore pants just those pajamas and a pull over shirt.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#12 Mar 24, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Skinny little fellers like me do.
Skinny people , normal or fat it is the length or height between the waist and the inseam that is damn near zero. No human could wear these ....

“BEE HAPPY!”

BEE INFORMED!

#13 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Mis sized.? Hell they are missing the section that covers my ass and ballsack. I guess the chink thay sewn them never wore pants just those pajamas and a pull over shirt.
Roflmao
It's evident the seamstress left out parts and pieces to the garment.
What do you expect from workers who are paid $10.00 per week ?
This is not funny but hysterical.
Take them back and before leaving the store, check them out or try them on.
=~}

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#14 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Skinny people , normal or fat it is the length or height between the waist and the inseam that is damn near zero. No human could wear these ....
I guess I got lucky then that the outfits that I bought were good. I have noticed though that there seems to be a lot of complaints on their website about sizes being wrong. I did buy mine about 2 years ago though. The quality might have decreased since then. Either way, I'm pretty much set for life with what I have now.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 24, 2014
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
Cartoon segments? Carl Sagan is spinning in his grave.
Oh, so now you speak for the dead as well. I guess you're the new Sylvia Browne. You're a pathetic whiny coward and everyone on this board sees that....

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#18 Mar 24, 2014
I'm guessing that it's just that you don't understand how pants work. Try having your mom or somebody put them on you and see if that works better.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#19 Mar 24, 2014
However, reading this thread, I am pretty sure that we've found the missing link.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 27, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
Another magic knee-grow on TeeVee. I'll bet it will also turn out that he got one of those preferences degrees.
Just burns your butt that Tyson destroys you intellectually, doesn't it?

He is an astrophysicist. You? Well let's just say that next time I ask for no tomato on my burger, get it right....
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just burns your butt that Tyson destroys you intellectually, doesn't it?
He is an astrophysicist. You? Well let's just say that next time I ask for no tomato on my burger, get it right....
You're laughable, groid. Tyson has arts degrees, not science degrees. And in this Cosmos show, he's using a White man's works. Like I said, magical knee-grows be popping up everywhere on TV.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 28, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're laughable, groid. Tyson has arts degrees, not science degrees. And in this Cosmos show, he's using a White man's works. Like I said, magical knee-grows be popping up everywhere on TV.
Bachelor''s degree from Harvard in physics
Master's degree in astronomy Columbia
Doctorate from Columbia in astrophysics
Director of the Hayden Planetarium.
Yes they are "arts" degrees. So what? So he had a more rounded education. What school did you go to? Let me guess you have an associates degree from Columbus State for jerking off....

bottomline, he destroys you intellectually and that just ticks you off. Tell Mandy at Wendy';s I said Hi you little bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 3 min Get lost Chester 361
If I "identify" as a dog, can I use the bathroo... 52 min rowdy01 5
MSNBC’s Brzezinski: Feels Like Clinton Is ‘Lyin... 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 1
Kasich then Dewine? 1 hr frank fogartey 3
Federal lands in America 1 hr d pants 59
News Ward system reduces representation 5 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Radical Islamist in Sanders camp 6 hr BIzzy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages