Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#207 Nov 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit whining about them not winning bids.
The taxpayers don't pay my salary. Guess what? My division was the most profitable in the whole corporation this year, due largely to my financial guidance. I'm getting a big bonus this year. And I still have time to terrorize you hicks!
Life is good.
I'm bitching, I don't whine, about the inequality and unfairness and plain old wastefulness of taxpayer $. If you paid taxes rather than living off them, you might understand it.

Yeah, dream on, topix boy. Like you even have a job. BTW, you scare no one, unless it's when you look in the mirror.

You'll be on here all day. blah blah blah
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#209 Nov 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What's in space that man should look forward to have? The healthcare law, though flawed, is the law and it would take 2/3 of Congress to override a veto by Obama if it ever got that far. Fat chance of that ever happening.
What's in space?

Have you not heard of the expeditions of the Vikings?

Have you not heard of Christopher Columbus, Marco Polo or other Europeans who built the New World rather than staying in Africa or Europe?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#210 Nov 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Hillary is going to reverse the Affordable Care Act. She'll just rename it Hillarycare.
It's not going to last until inauguration day, no matter who takes the oath. It's collapsing already.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#211 Nov 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What's in space that man should look forward to have? The healthcare law, though flawed, is the law and it would take 2/3 of Congress to override a veto by Obama if it ever got that far. Fat chance of that ever happening.
Uh... Obama isn't going to be president forever...
Paul Piper

Dayton, OH

#212 Nov 11, 2013
Here's some of the undue privilege that FedGov and Stategovs gives to diversity people:

Women -

Affirmative Action
Abortion on Demand
Enhanced pay based on government statistics
VAWA - Violence against Women Act
Government set-aside 8A contracts for women
Title IX, Title VII, and Title VIII
No selective service for women
Affordable Care Act (artificially lowered premiums)
FRE 412 Rape Shield Law
Federal Women's Program
Federal Housing Assistance Programs for Women
Federal Reproductive Health & Privacy Protection Act
Federal Grants for Women (housing, education, business)
Federal grants for single mothers

Blacks - affirmative action, 8A set-aside public contracts, black college subsidies, hate speech prosecution, selective anti-discrimination prosecution, preferential immigration, cooked crime reporting, diversity schemes, mass media bias

Jewish - slavish support for Israel, Wall Street TARP bailouts, hate speech prosecutions, Holocaust museums, Holocaust shrines and propaganda in public schools, selective tax breaks and credits, neoconservative war-mongering, anti-discrimination prosecutions, govt set-aside contracts, mass media domination and biased reportage, Hollywood subsidies, banking nepotism and cronyism, preferential immigration, yeshivah and temple tax breaks and public subsidies, dual citizenship, disproportionate representation and access to top US universities, diversity schemes.

Disabled - generous disability pensions, premium health care, preferential parking and public access, Affirmative Action, National Health Care, disabled veteran preferences

Queer - sodomy civil rights, abortion civil rights, AIDS hysteria and subsidy, pornography civil rights, obnoxious NEA art grants, hate speech prosecution, Wall Street TARP bailouts, anti-discrimination law, National Health Care, mass media dominance, Hollywood subsidies, queer propaganda in public and state schools, diversity schemes.

Hispanic - anti-discrimination prosecution, illegal alien amnesty, Affirmative Action, govt set-aside contracts, diversity schemes

Asian - Affirmative Action, hate speech prosecution, selective tax breaks and credits, anti-discrimination prosecution, set-aside contracts, preferential immigration, diversity schemes

Since: Jan 12

Detroit, MI

#213 Nov 11, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
What's in space?
Have you not heard of the expeditions of the Vikings?
Have you not heard of Christopher Columbus, Marco Polo or other Europeans who built the New World rather than staying in Africa or Europe?
Will you be packing to go live on a deserted rock in space that doesn't produce oxygen to breathe? Go right ahead, Viking! I'd love to hear what the effects of 86% methane gas would do to a pair of human lungs and a brain. Maybe you should wait for Barry Gibb to teleport you into space like the bible says. He has a white horse you know! I think it has wings too!

Since: Jan 12

Detroit, MI

#214 Nov 11, 2013
Paul Piper wrote:
Here's some of the undue privilege that FedGov and Stategovs gives to diversity people:
Women -
Affirmative Action
Abortion on Demand
Enhanced pay based on government statistics
VAWA - Violence against Women Act
Government set-aside 8A contracts for women
Title IX, Title VII, and Title VIII
No selective service for women
Affordable Care Act (artificially lowered premiums)
FRE 412 Rape Shield Law
Federal Women's Program
Federal Housing Assistance Programs for Women
Federal Reproductive Health & Privacy Protection Act
Federal Grants for Women (housing, education, business)
Federal grants for single mothers
Blacks - affirmative action, 8A set-aside public contracts, black college subsidies, hate speech prosecution, selective anti-discrimination prosecution, preferential immigration, cooked crime reporting, diversity schemes, mass media bias
Jewish - slavish support for Israel, Wall Street TARP bailouts, hate speech prosecutions, Holocaust museums, Holocaust shrines and propaganda in public schools, selective tax breaks and credits, neoconservative war-mongering, anti-discrimination prosecutions, govt set-aside contracts, mass media domination and biased reportage, Hollywood subsidies, banking nepotism and cronyism, preferential immigration, yeshivah and temple tax breaks and public subsidies, dual citizenship, disproportionate representation and access to top US universities, diversity schemes.
Disabled - generous disability pensions, premium health care, preferential parking and public access, Affirmative Action, National Health Care, disabled veteran preferences
Queer - sodomy civil rights, abortion civil rights, AIDS hysteria and subsidy, pornography civil rights, obnoxious NEA art grants, hate speech prosecution, Wall Street TARP bailouts, anti-discrimination law, National Health Care, mass media dominance, Hollywood subsidies, queer propaganda in public and state schools, diversity schemes.
Hispanic - anti-discrimination prosecution, illegal alien amnesty, Affirmative Action, govt set-aside contracts, diversity schemes
Asian - Affirmative Action, hate speech prosecution, selective tax breaks and credits, anti-discrimination prosecution, set-aside contracts, preferential immigration, diversity schemes
So what! Are you jealous? WCM have enjoyed all those things and more for 400 plus years now! What's with the salty attitude? How long did you think those groups were going to continue holding a bowl to catch scraps falling from the table? It's a new day in America. The spirit of the constitution is being played out for all.Just like it says.
Paul Piper

Dayton, OH

#216 Nov 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>So what! Are you jealous? WCM have enjoyed all those things and more for 400 plus years now! What's with the salty attitude? How long did you think those groups were going to continue holding a bowl to catch scraps falling from the table? It's a new day in America. The spirit of the constitution is being played out for all.Just like it says.
Every privilege I listed is not authorized as a fedgov power by the constitution.

They are law making powers reserved by the people and stategovs.

The 9th and 10th amendments make this fact clear.

To believe otherwise is to support totaltitarian central government, with unlimited law making power. Since you do believe otherwise, take responsibility for the status quo. Realistically, nobody expects a leftist to take reponsibility.

FYI, a privilege is an indulgence granted by government to selected people, dummy. There is no existing nor past fedgov law that favored white-straight-gentile-males; it doesn't exist and never existed. You imagine it to exist because you are stupid.

Diversity ideologues ignore the white queer and white jewish male leadership role in past and modern slavery and national socialism, as well as their duplicity in contemporary political intrigues.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#217 Nov 11, 2013
Paul Piper wrote:
<quoted text>
Every privilege I listed is not authorized as a fedgov power by the constitution.
They are law making powers reserved by the people and stategovs.
The 9th and 10th amendments make this fact clear.
To believe otherwise is to support totaltitarian central government, with unlimited law making power. Since you do believe otherwise, take responsibility for the status quo. Realistically, nobody expects a leftist to take reponsibility.
FYI, a privilege is an indulgence granted by government to selected people, dummy. There is no existing nor past fedgov law that favored white-straight-gentile-males; it doesn't exist and never existed. You imagine it to exist because you are stupid.
Diversity ideologues ignore the white queer and white jewish male leadership role in past and modern slavery and national socialism, as well as their duplicity in contemporary political intrigues.
You apparently are the dummy because you don't believe that the constitution was not written to reserve or protect the individual rights of the groups you despise. It had to be amended, dummy. And because it had to be amended means that in its original form and intent, slavery, women's rights, and same sex issues was never meant to be acknowledged by the WCM property owners as having the same rights and privileges that WCM enjoyed, therefore the constitution was flawed from its inception, and was in much need to be AMENDED, dummy.

So much for states rights...why do you think a civil war was fought? It was fought because this nation would've never continued and become a world empire that stood for those principles you hicks always mouth holding your heart, if you chimps in the south had won, dummy.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#218 Nov 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? My division was the most profitable in the whole corporation this year, due largely to my financial guidance. I'm getting a big bonus this year.
The fatcats I know who, like you, brag about such feats are the first to issue the order for layoffs. How many jobs did you cut so that your division could be profitable and you could get a big bonus? Surely you couldn't pay generous salaries plus benefits and reap such a reward!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#219 Nov 11, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>It's not going to last until inauguration day, no matter who takes the oath. It's collapsing already.
Here's what I think might happen, in a nutshell: Obamacare is on its last breath, Hillary is elected, Hillary tweaks, Hillary saves the day, Bill lingers in the shadows and enjoys four more years. I'm thinking a non-Dem in 2020. Prove me wrong?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#222 Nov 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>So what! Are you jealous? WCM have enjoyed all those things and more for 400 plus years now! What's with the salty attitude? How long did you think those groups were going to continue holding a bowl to catch scraps falling from the table? It's a new day in America. The spirit of the constitution is being played out for all.Just like it says.
until revolutionary war 2 ends the madness.

we also were warned extensively by our 3rd POTUS, and 1st Democrat that this day will come, and may be necessary frequently.

learn history.

salty attitude is because right now over 50% of income is confiscated for taxes, and the government wants more.

They changed healthcare to be sub standard at best, and can be refused by government stooge.

fact check with Kathleen Sibulas.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#223 Nov 12, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I think might happen, in a nutshell: Obamacare is on its last breath, Hillary is elected, Hillary tweaks, Hillary saves the day, Bill lingers in the shadows and enjoys four more years. I'm thinking a non-Dem in 2020. Prove me wrong?
can't prove you wrong.

That would mean that 4 POTUS terms in a row were held by a POTUS lacking skill set to perform in the position. 16 years of sheer incompetence in the making.

It also would mean that a very savvy liar and criminal returns to the White House. His wife too.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#224 Nov 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No layoffs, no cuts. The union negotiated a better contract with us this year - better wages and benefits for them, relaxation of work rules for us.
Improvements in productivity are always more beneficial to a business than layoffs. Lazy financial managers go for layoffs first.
hey stupid.....financial managers are told what to do.

shuttering a building and moving is much less expensive than dealing with unions. Want about 250,000 fact checks? Give me your Zip code, and I can narrow list to that Zip if you like?

#1 expense in a business is payroll.#1.

Buildings can be had for free........want 1000's of examples?

and your comment about what the union told you is absolutely a hoot, and you believe it?
what a win....relaxed work rules for you?
Better pay and benefits for the union boss or the company? Your sentence hard to follow.
expect your job to leave within 3 years.

I would start looking today if I were you, and I am being very serious. If you ever believe a word I say, believe this.

I just heard come from you that relaxed work rules were a win. With my other ear I heard entitled lazy workforce, and a waste of time for further investment. Improvements in productivity my azz.

Right to works states that seldom if ever see snow......get me a free building, and have 5000 interviews set up immediately.

Above sentence is a command financial managers get as well.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#225 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
can't prove you wrong.
That would mean that 4 POTUS terms in a row were held by a POTUS lacking skill set to perform in the position. 16 years of sheer incompetence in the making.
It also would mean that a very savvy liar and criminal returns to the White House. His wife too.
How many years?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#226 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever believe a word I say, believe this.
Well that's a pretty easy call.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#228 Nov 12, 2013
Where were all these right wing parrots when the NSA spying was under bush, no weapons of mass destrcution were found, when reagan couldn't quite recall, when we were reading his lips and there are no new taxes, Dan Borgino turns rat under Obama, but had no problem with dubya and spying?

Any thoughts GOP members?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#229 Nov 12, 2013
Relaxed working conditions are pretty sweet.

Flexible workspace wins over a raise any day. And I can't hear someone say TOIL (a sort of decidedly English flex time concept) without wanting to sing out an amen.

Do they let you work from home sometimes? I think this is the best possible deal once can wrangle! Assuming you don't have little kids at home, of course.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#230 Nov 12, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
Where were all these right wing parrots when the NSA spying was under bush, no weapons of mass destrcution were found, when reagan couldn't quite recall, when we were reading his lips and there are no new taxes, Dan Borgino turns rat under Obama, but had no problem with dubya and spying?
Any thoughts GOP members?
Obama was elected promising to rein in the NSA abuses, instead, he intensified them.

WMD were found in Iraq, they were non-functional, it is my opinion and the opinion of some other respected people, that Saddam gave his WMD to Syria.

I wasn't around for Reagan or Bush I.

But when Bush I raised taxes, enough of the base deserted him for Ross Perot.

Just like what happened last week in Virginia.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#233 Nov 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that it was that and not that those two guys represented the American Taliban. And then be surprised when the Republicans continue to lose elections.
Chris Christie was an anomaly, and one that you nutters don't want to claim.
Bob McDonnell raised taxes.

That is a fact.

Not to mention the fact he has the FBI after him.

That dampened R enthusiasm. Not to forget that the GOP establishment defunded our candidates.

The D did not win a majority, and it's plausible the Rs will win Ralph Northam's now-vacated Senate seat, making the election basically nullified.

----

On a further note, the continuing growth of the federal government, its contractors, and lobbyists, has swerved VA into the D column. Chickens don't vote for Col. Sanders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 7 min Texas Rose 10
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 17 min d pantz 9
COPS lives MATTER 24 min d pantz 5
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 29 min d pantz 341
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 46 min Pope Che Reagan C... 304
End of Life on Earth 2 hr Reality Speaks 11
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 hr Male 79
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Neutral Party 4,824
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:01 am PST

CBS Sports 5:01AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
Bleacher Report 8:29 AM
Cam Newton Officially Active, Starting for Panthers for First Time Since Crash
NBC Sports 8:38 AM
Week 16 early inactives
NBC Sports 8:43 AM
Joe Haden inactive for the Browns against Panthers
Bleacher Report 8:43 AM
Cleveland Browns vs. Carolina Panthers: Live Carolina Score and Analysis