Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed At Gunpoint

Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed At Gunpoint

There are 2 comments on the WBNS story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed At Gunpoint. In it, WBNS reports that:

Police are investigating a pizza delivery driver robbed at gunpoint in south Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Pizza delivery is one of the top ten most dangerous jobs in America when it occurs in "minority" areas. If you think this is bad wait until Blacks figure out that they have zero job future due to the massive immigration overhaul and robbery, assault, rape and murder why sky rocket. Just like the ludicrous and failed "Juneteen" celebration, economic success will always fail with these people until they change their behaviors which they show zero inclination to do.
Mr George

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2013
I delivered pizzas a long time ago, carried a Browning HI-Power. I always recieved a generous tip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer 2 min Boris 54
Moving to Columbus 4 min Boris 6
Allahu Akbar 1 hr Oliver Canterberr... 9
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 596
America Held Hostage Day 128 3 hr MarkJ- 17
FBI and the Trump brothers ..... 3 hr Trooff 11
Russian investigation update🙀 4 hr Trouser Cough 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance