New patients not flooding doctor offices

Jan 5, 2014 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch 10

Medical providers are seeing only a trickle of patients newly insured under President Barack Obama's health-care law, as insurers, hospitals and doctors try to work out any glitches in coverage.

Full Story

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Probably because they call first and find out they are not accepted or they didn't pay their premium. Therefore, no flood!
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Jan 5, 2014
Maybe they are not ill?
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
Probably because they call first and find out they are not accepted or they didn't pay their premium. Therefore, no flood!
I wonder if any of them thought it was really going to be free. That would explain a lot.
Duke for Mayor

New Albany, OH

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Geronimo wrote:
Maybe they are not ill?
Not likely, you are a twit....

woof
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 5, 2014
I couldn't find the option to click on that requests that "rich" people pay for my healthcare.... http://m.townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexan...
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 5, 2014
Geronimo wrote:
Maybe they are not ill?
or probably not... http://fox4kc.com/2013/12/29/medical-care-fac...
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Jan 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely, you are a twit....
woof
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T4MSQJMHE...
hey Chocolate Jimmie

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Lazy journalism at its best! There are hundreds and hundreds of trash piles in Franklin County alone being re-purposed into mud huts, and witch doctors have set themselves up in those. And while the long lines of freebie seekers have led to some traffic jams and an explosion of unsanitary conditions, the hordes have been mollified a bit when told they will be getting a free case of cholera.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#9 Jan 5, 2014
No news here. Just waiting for the green light that they are actually covered or paid up. Then where is the flood? Most young,healthy, uninsured are not signed up nor will dey ebber be unless it be free.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
No news here. Just waiting for the green light that they are actually covered or paid up. Then where is the flood? Most young,healthy, uninsured are not signed up nor will dey ebber be unless it be free.

Like when the Racino had free stuff when it opened. You couldn't get through 270 to 23 south without sitting there at least 45 minutes. They were driving on the berm on 270 and the median on 23, just to get the free stuff and gamble away their drug money and welfare benefits/food stamps! Do you need an ID to gamble? If so, suppression of democrats and their drug money and welfare benefits/food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 19 min They cannot kill ... 3,541
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 27 min Pope Che Reagan C... 384
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,466
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 36 min Duke for Mayor 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 36 min Pope Che Reagan C... 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 41 min Duke for Mayor 59
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 1 hr Carrie 24
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Concerned Brother 952

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]