Trey Gowdy to Head Benghazi (Impeachm...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#121 May 14, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you defend yours? As a lawyer, you do know what a prosecution is don't you?
Yeah, moron. That is why I have asked those who have made the accusations to offer their evidence.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#122 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling that Liberal white man guilt there J.D.? The Duke boys in the show have the same last name as David. You know, those Duke boys drove a car with that Racist Rebel flag? Is you last name Duke? Are you now making fun of my Native American ancestry?
I'm not a Duke...Imma Hogg. The only color I care about is green, son...
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#123 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>So Ebenezer, time travel for me (you live in a parallel universe anyway) which of the 13 terrorists attacks did GW make up a story, about a stupid video, to cover his re-election efforts? I made my point, now make yours, okay?
GW did nothing. More deaths in those attacks than Benghazi. Diplomats died. Innocent lives were wasted on GW's watch. No outrage? No continuous coverage by Fox News, no committee formed, no far right outcry for justice and impeachment...Only now your lunatic fringe shows concern after being defeated in yet another election.

The point is clear. You chose to ignore it.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#124 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah genius, I know that, and I also know there were 3 hours between this post and your previous response post... is that how long it took you to copy and paste that into a Google search to figure it out?
Uh huh. You sound a little disturbed. Are you upset?
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#125 May 14, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia will destroy ya!

cris7344 hit the nail on the head about you. You can't even reply coherently to him/her and you sound paranoid, bro.

WHY are you defending the murderers, the gov't officials who allowed the torture and killings? Hours and hours worth, begging for help. Who made the stand down order? Who did all the cover ups?

Why dodge, deflect and divert?

See if you can answer without changing the subject.
When did I defend a murderer? Any murder? You can read? I suggest you read over the post carefully and try again.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#126 May 14, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt you do a good job of that yourself...
2 cents noted.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#128 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh. You sound a little disturbed. Are you upset?
Think sarcasm, and read this again.

Yeah genius, I know that, and I also know there were 3 hours between this post and your previous response post... is that how long it took you to copy and paste that into a Google search to figure it out?
Male

Hilliard, OH

#129 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
GW did nothing. More deaths in those attacks than Benghazi. Diplomats died. Innocent lives were wasted on GW's watch. No outrage? No continuous coverage by Fox News, no committee formed, no far right outcry for justice and impeachment...Only now your lunatic fringe shows concern after being defeated in yet another election.
The point is clear. You chose to ignore it.
You said: "GW did nothing." Duh, that's the first thing you finally got right!

J.D., now pay attention boy, I say, pay attention.
Maybe the reason MSUSSR didn't non-stop report about those attacks is because there were demonstrations in the streets, brought about by videos, so then GW decided to say it was those dang videos that caused those attacks then he could win his re-election, or maybe, I say maybe, no other words could come out of the mouths of MSUSSR but: "Bush lied, people died" you might have heard the United States had been conducting a war on Terrorism in which GW got all the blame for. Conveniently for us, you and your commie friends elected President Obama. Then our fearless President crowed during his re-election campaign how he had single-handily killed Bin-Laden and Al-Qaeda was on the run. Benghazi, oops... now, wait a minute there, I say wait a minute... what were those talking points?
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#130 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I defend a murderer? Any murder? You can read? I suggest you read over the post carefully and try again.
You failed. You could not stick to the subject ... answer directly.

More diversion, dodging and deflection from you.

Now is the time to hang your head in shame.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#131 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
You said: "GW did nothing." Duh, that's the first thing you finally got right!
Maybe the reason MSUSSR didn't non-stop report about those attacks is because there were demonstrations in the streets, brought about by videos, so then GW decided to say it was those dang videos that caused those attacks then he could win his re-election, or maybe, I say maybe, no other words could come out of the mouths of MSUSSR but: "Bush lied, people died" you might have heard the United States had been conducting a war on Terrorism in which GW got all the blame for. Conveniently for us, you and your commie friends elected President Obama. Then our fearless President crowed during his re-election campaign how he had single-handily killed Bin-Laden and Al-Qaeda was on the run. Benghazi, oops... now, wait a minute there, I say wait a minute... what were those talking points?
Pretty sad to have to teach history on a public discussion board to foaming liberals and muslim pigs. Hogg is so helpless, clinging tightly to his welfare and scared to death he's going to lose it when Obama goes down. He may actually have to get a JOB! lolol
hamerawet

Columbus, OH

#132 May 15, 2014
Justice4Four wrote:
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Finally, the trash WILL be taken out. After the impeachment comes the arrest, trial, and then the best part. Wait for it.
JUSTICE 4 FOUR.
(Topix, please stop deleting this topic.)
Why in the hell did it take so long?
Male

Hilliard, OH

#133 May 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that (minus the Rhodes-Rice email) has been investigated ad nauseum.
I would be interested in seeing your sources for your claim that Obama and Clinton and Carney and Spanky (whoever that is) and his Gang (whoever that is) saying that the video was the reason for the attack.
I would also be interested in hearing you articulate the relevance of any statements regarding the video.
All I can say about these two videos is: no one died as a result of any protests, brought about by a so called video that "denigrates Islam" so why even bother mentioning it?

Listen around the 13 minute mark and tell me your conclusion.
http://youtu.be/fjHzEHGzHYA

This one is shorter, again draw your own conclusion.
http://youtu.be/BfiUQASpVdc

You are probably too young for Spanky, the show was called Our Gang, it was a kids comedy show, check it on Wikipedia, don't be lazy, find that one yourself.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#134 May 15, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad to have to teach history on a public discussion board to foaming liberals and muslim pigs. Hogg is so helpless, clinging tightly to his welfare and scared to death he's going to lose it when Obama goes down. He may actually have to get a JOB! lolol
Sad indeed.
Boss Hogg

United States

#135 May 15, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>You failed. You could not stick to the subject ... answer directly.

More diversion, dodging and deflection from you.

Now is the time to hang your head in shame.
Is that your answer?
Boss Hogg

United States

#136 May 15, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Think sarcasm, and read this again.

Yeah genius, I know that, and I also know there were 3 hours between this post and your previous response post... is that how long it took you to copy and paste that into a Google search to figure it out?
Yeah. You're a little upset. No worries, spark plug...You still have Karl Rove to look up too.
Boss Hogg

United States

#137 May 15, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>You said: "GW did nothing." Duh, that's the first thing you finally got right!

Now I'm a communist...You fkn wingnuts think the moon is made out of cheese. Simply put, the con dog and pony show sucks. The American people saw through your facade.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#138 May 15, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm a communist...You fkn wingnuts think the moon is made out of cheese. Simply put, the con dog and pony show sucks. The American people saw through your facade.
Ouch there Mr. J.D. Hogg, guess I hit a nerve with my commie remark. Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I just call em as I see em. If you don't like the term "communist" to describe your point of view, I understand, and since Obama is a new kind of communist maybe we could just start referring to his followers as neo-coms? Yeah, I like that, neo-coms, it has a familiar ring to it, wouldn't you agree? Btw, the American people did not see through my facade. My face ain't on television, but now I do change my underwear as often as Obama changes the subject, everyday. Hee-Haw there now Boss Hogg.
Brazzy Ballz

Columbus, OH

#139 May 15, 2014
Rep Gowdy has a set! Let me introduce him to anyone unaware:

It takes him only 3 min to shame the press.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#140 May 15, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your answer?
No. Here it is: I'll bet you're a real riot at dinner time.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#141 May 16, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch there Mr. J.D. Hogg, guess I hit a nerve with my commie remark. Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I just call em as I see em. If you don't like the term "communist" to describe your point of view, I understand, and since Obama is a new kind of communist maybe we could just start referring to his followers as neo-coms? Yeah, I like that, neo-coms, it has a familiar ring to it, wouldn't you agree? Btw, the American people did not see through my facade. My face ain't on television, but now I do change my underwear as often as Obama changes the subject, everyday. Hee-Haw there now Boss Hogg.
Nothing but far fright wing rhetoric. That tripe doesn't phase me, sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 34 min Seriouslady 7
No Life, But Topix. 1 hr Salamander_Man 26
Trump the Liar 1 hr water 940
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr Annie 968
News Airbnb sees strong Columbus growth 3 hr Posting as myself 1
Dying Veteran records Dr's comment about care.. 3 hr d pants 22
News Crime Stoppers | Damage extensive in Northeast ... 3 hr Posting as myself 1
Big Johnson 4 hr d pants 81
Please help me find the love of my life 9 hr UTrashy 134
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 14 hr Duke for Mayor 46

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages