cris7344

Columbus, OH

#101 May 13, 2014
Justice4Four wrote:
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Finally, the trash WILL be taken out. After the impeachment comes the arrest, trial, and then the best part. Wait for it.
JUSTICE 4 FOUR.
(Topix, please stop deleting this topic.)
I've been watching Trey Gowdy; very impressive. As a former prosecutor, he can certainly get the job done of exposing the biggest fraud and cover-up in our life time.

Mostly, I'd like to see this end with Obama being prosecuted and sentenced to prison. If any justice can come from this Obama and Hillary need to serve time. Big time.
Boss Hogg

United States

#102 May 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you don't like hearing the truth.

Benghazi proved Hillary is not up to the task, and she failed equally to Obama who was missing in action during the time frame.

2014 & 2016 elections will be the penalty for the Democrat party and re-election in 2020.

The American tax payer demands they read bills prior to passing them.

Not a single Republican has Voted for Obamacare. This fact upsets you as well.

More people lost heath care insurance due to Obamacare, then paid for an Obamacare policy.

we wen't backward again, just like all the part time employees who used to have full time positions with benefits.

This November I can't wait to see if America is doomed or willing to fight to take back control of their employees.
Benghazi won't win elections for you. Stand on substance not bullshit.
Boss Hogg

United States

#103 May 14, 2014
cris7344 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been watching Trey Gowdy; very impressive. As a former prosecutor, he can certainly get the job done of exposing the biggest fraud and cover-up in our life time.

Mostly, I'd like to see this end with Obama being prosecuted and sentenced to prison. If any justice can come from this Obama and Hillary need to serve time. Big time.
Lunacy.
Boss Hogg

United States

#104 May 14, 2014
cris7344 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been watching Trey Gowdy; very impressive. As a former prosecutor, he can certainly get the job done of exposing the biggest fraud and cover-up in our life time.

Of our lifetime????? Iran-contra not a big deal to you? Iraq War was ok with you? You gotta be fkn kidding me.
cris7344

Columbus, OH

#105 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi won't win elections for you. Stand on substance not bullshit.
You seem proud to mock the tortuous deaths of Americans while Obama provided the weapons to terrorists for those American massacres.
Boss Hogg

United States

#106 May 14, 2014
cris7344 wrote:
<quoted text>You seem proud to mock the tortuous deaths of Americans while Obama provided the weapons to terrorists for those American massacres.
You just wanted to post something against me. Clearly you have no fkn idea what you're talking about.
Male

Westerville, OH

#107 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't project your hang ups on me, sir. The Hoggs are true American folk. Clean, god loving, Christian...I'm just kidding...Boss Hogg is just plain funny. Get over yourself, chief.
Feeling that Liberal white man guilt there J.D.? The Duke boys in the show have the same last name as David. You know, those Duke boys drove a car with that Racist Rebel flag? Is you last name Duke? Are you now making fun of my Native American ancestry?
Male

Westerville, OH

#108 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, spark plug...Let's time travel...Say this WAS English lit and the same facts were given but cited...Can you now dispute them or will you continue to beat the poor horse pass it's already morbid death?
So Ebenezer, time travel for me (you live in a parallel universe anyway) which of the 13 terrorists attacks did GW make up a story, about a stupid video, to cover his re-election efforts? I made my point, now make yours, okay?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#109 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ebenezer, time travel for me (you live in a parallel universe anyway) which of the 13 terrorists attacks did GW make up a story, about a stupid video, to cover his re-election efforts? I made my point, now make yours, okay?
So it's all about Rice saying that the video was a motivation? That's it?
Male

Columbus, OH

#110 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...Hey, you know Hogg is a fictional character, right ?
Yeah genius, I know that, and I also know there were 3 hours between this post and your previous response post... is that how long it took you to copy and paste that into a Google search to figure it out?
Male

Columbus, OH

#111 May 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's all about Rice saying that the video was a motivation? That's it?
Oh great, yet another genius. No, there's more... and... Obama, and Clinton, and Carney, and Spanky, and his Gang. And... Who gave that order? and... Who decided they weren't worth rescuing? and... Why did it take a Freedom of Information Court case, filed by a Legal team, to get email communication showing Ben Rhodes told Rice to talk about the video and "not a failure of policy." and... Why was that information not handed over to the House Judiciary Committee to begin with? and... Why aren't Liberals curious?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#112 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, yet another genius. No, there's more... and... Obama, and Clinton, and Carney, and Spanky, and his Gang. And... Who gave that order? and... Who decided they weren't worth rescuing? and... Why did it take a Freedom of Information Court case, filed by a Legal team, to get email communication showing Ben Rhodes told Rice to talk about the video and "not a failure of policy." and... Why was that information not handed over to the House Judiciary Committee to begin with? and... Why aren't Liberals curious?
All of that (minus the Rhodes-Rice email) has been investigated ad nauseum.

I would be interested in seeing your sources for your claim that Obama and Clinton and Carney and Spanky (whoever that is) and his Gang (whoever that is) saying that the video was the reason for the attack.

I would also be interested in hearing you articulate the relevance of any statements regarding the video.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#113 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I would be interested in seeing your sources for your claim that Obama and Clinton and Carney and Spanky (whoever that is) and his Gang (whoever that is) saying that the video was the reason for the attack.
I would also be interested in hearing you articulate the relevance of any statements regarding the video.
You obviously have internet connections - so why not check it out yourself? Catch up on the effing news.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#114 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wanted to post something against me. Clearly you have no fkn idea what you're talking about.
Paranoia will destroy ya!

cris7344 hit the nail on the head about you. You can't even reply coherently to him/her and you sound paranoid, bro.

WHY are you defending the murderers, the gov't officials who allowed the torture and killings? Hours and hours worth, begging for help. Who made the stand down order? Who did all the cover ups?

Why dodge, deflect and divert?

See if you can answer without changing the subject.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#115 May 14, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have internet connections - so why not check it out yourself? Catch up on the effing news.
Yeah, I didn't expect you to be able to defend your position.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#116 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to remember that a lot of these people who defend this administration are spongers and losers. What are they afraid of? Getting their welfare money cut when Obama is thrown out on his arse, that's it.

There's the bottom line. Each of them that defend all the crimes committed by O & Co. have their own agendas ... free food, free housing, free phones, free internet, free healthcare, etc., etc., etc. Never worked an effing day and no plans to do so. Also, they are extremely uneducated, by choice. Education is free for those losers too, but they'd rather hang on the couch or porch.(I used to have to drive through that area of town to GO TO WORK, and was disgusted by all the young people just 'hanging' out. Pathetic.)

g'day and thanks for trying to educate the masses. Big job. ;)
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#117 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
brilliant. Fill us all in, oh wise one.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#118 May 14, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
like it really matters. To her anyway....remember bush knew about 911before it happened? So, its all Bush's fault because he didn't follow through with a preemptive strike that Democrats wouldve protested anyways... after half their elected officials would've voted for it... ahhhh "democrats"....
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#119 May 14, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt you do a good job of that yourself...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#120 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>Yeah, I didn't expect you to be able to defend your position.
why don't you defend yours? As a lawyer, you do know what a prosecution is don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
socialite burns out wick 1 hr Pale Rider 1
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 1 hr d pantz 206
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 151
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 38
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 6,228
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Sheeps Clothing 1,125
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 3 hr d pantz 139
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUM…..FOR GOOD! 11 hr Learn to read 107
More from around the web

Columbus People Search