Trey Gowdy to Head Benghazi (Impeachm...
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#61 May 12, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
IMPEACH
Arrest
Deport
Hold trial for treason
convict
hang
what the body rot.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#62 May 12, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, yeah...No I didn't change the subject, in fact I asked, "Has the impeachment begun?" This rant is quite typical of the right. "Take blame for Bengahzi"? Terrorists are to blame, period. The cons false concern and patriotic rhetoric is pathetic and transparent. Trying to rile up the troops enough to win an election. The birth certificate, Ayers, Muslim, foolishness didn't work, so now you hold on to Benghazi like a child with a keepsake toy. Were you this "concerned" about the 13 "Benghazi's" under the Bush regime? Did you then or do you now want to get to the bottom of January 22, 2002, Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed. Bush watch. Any concern? Or May 12, 2003, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb. Worried about that? Or how about March 2, 2006, Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.
In conclusion, spare me your false concern.
Really? Come on J.D., this the level of intelligence is what I expect from your friend "Female." Do you regularly go to the Huffington Post to pick up your talking points? Copying and pasteing don't become you. You should at least credit your sources?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-be...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#63 May 12, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, yeah...No I didn't change the subject, in fact I asked, "Has the impeachment begun?" This rant is quite typical of the right. "Take blame for Bengahzi"? Terrorists are to blame, period. The cons false concern and patriotic rhetoric is pathetic and transparent. Trying to rile up the troops enough to win an election. The birth certificate, Ayers, Muslim, foolishness didn't work, so now you hold on to Benghazi like a child with a keepsake toy. Were you this "concerned" about the 13 "Benghazi's" under the Bush regime? Did you then or do you now want to get to the bottom of January 22, 2002, Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed. Bush watch. Any concern? Or May 12, 2003, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb. Worried about that? Or how about March 2, 2006, Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.
In conclusion, spare me your false concern.
Hey.

Stop presenting facts here.

People here don't like facts.

woof
Boss Hogg says Benghzi BS

Columbus, OH

#64 May 12, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi? You bonehead cons better find a candidate to beat Hillary... stop wasting time on this Benghazi bullshit.
Hogg said:

".... stop wasting time on this Benghazi bullshit."

Realllly, Hogg, really? 3:)
Boss Hogg says Benghzi BS

Columbus, OH

#65 May 13, 2014
really?

YOU said, "Benghazi bullshit."

.......... you sound like a muslim POS. Yes.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#66 May 13, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Come on J.D., this the level of intelligence is what I expect from your friend "Female." Do you regularly go to the Huffington Post to pick up your talking points? Copying and pasteing don't become you. You should at least credit your sources?

Awww...No substance in your retort so you attack the facts. How does citing my sources help your false patriotism?
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#67 May 13, 2014
Boss Hogg says Benghzi BS wrote:
really?

YOU said, "Benghazi bullshit."

.......... you sound like a muslim POS. Yes.
Sit down, con bot.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#68 May 13, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Come on J.D., this the level of intelligence is what I expect from your friend "Female." Do you regularly go to the Huffington Post to pick up your talking points? Copying and pasteing don't become you. You should at least credit your sources?

You also failed to address your false concern. Instead of fighting the facts use your con brain to defend the no action taken for David Foy or any of the other US consulates attacked under Bush.

I'll be waiting, "patriot".
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#69 May 13, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey.

Stop presenting facts here.

People here don't like facts.

woof
I know. Now he attacks Huffington post for printing the facts. Con bots are not very sharp, but full of bullshit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#70 May 13, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Now he attacks Huffington post for printing the facts. Con bots are not very sharp, but full of bullshit.
the Huffington Post is a liberal rag paper.

you don't have to be very sharp to already know this.

Benghazi is proof neither Hillary or Obama are prepared to lead a country.

To get re-elected Obama lied about what occurred in Benghazi.

Obama lied, and people died.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#71 May 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>the Huffington Post is a liberal rag paper.

Ah. So the 13 attacks under bush DIDN'T happen? So diplomat David Foy is alive? Huffington post, lied? Oh no. Then show me where all 13 attacks under bush never happened...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#72 May 13, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. So the 13 attacks under bush DIDN'T happen? So diplomat David Foy is alive? Huffington post, lied? Oh no. Then show me where all 13 attacks under bush never happened...
you are beating a rug full of mud.

want to talk about the terrorist attacks under Clintoons watch, and how he is responsible for 9/11 by not eliminating the problem before it occurred?

Bush or Clin toon are not in office, so why bother.

Obama is in office, and set up a scheme to cover up his dereliction's. That is the problem, and will be dealt with in court.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#73 May 13, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Still sucking on the exit of Obama's digestive track there Kosmik. Because a prior president was not 100% you now claim that your queer communist muslim in the White House is better yet he is really worse. You need medication.
Male

Columbus, OH

#74 May 13, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
You also failed to address your false concern. Instead of fighting the facts use your con brain to defend the no action taken for David Foy or any of the other US consulates attacked under Bush.
I'll be waiting, "patriot".
First of all J.D., Boss Hogg, you plagiarized nearly an entire article, didn't source anybody, as if it were all your own, and now YOU want a response? The response should go to the guy who made the points, Mr. Bob Cesca, not you J.D.. You don't deserve an answer, you didn't use the brains God gave you to make an argument. Any dipstick can copy and paste.
But I'll respond to "Boss Hogg" AKA Bob Cesca. The point Bob, is the Bush Administration didn't COVER-UP all those attacks with some cockamamy Lie as told by Hillary, Obama, Rice, Carney, et. al., and then repeat that Lie over and over, in order to win an election. No doubt it was Terrorist Attack that caused the deaths in Benghazi September 11, and anyone with half a brain knew that September 12. But that was not what was proffered as the explanation by this sorry ass administration. They pointed the finger at something else, and for what reason? Were they trying to cover-up something? Were they trying to hide their own failure(s) as it was going down? All they had to simply say at the time was, that it was a Terrorist Attack. But someone decided that that simple explanation was not good enough. Maybe they felt they could not afford to say it was a Terrorist Attack in the middle of a campaign in which the President was proclaiming:“Osama Bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is alive” and "Al Qaeda is on the run." But you didn't point that out, did you Bob?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#75 May 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the Huffington Post is a liberal rag paper.
If your assertion is true, your tag line should be "People died and Obama lied." At least try to have the slightest bit of internal logical consistency. You are welcome.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#76 May 13, 2014
we all know it's called diversion. The military calls it diversionary action.
Never focus on the present. always bring up previous actions of previous administrations whether it's the truth or not. Truth is not what is important in these political word battles. diversion is what is important even to the point of hijacking original subject to suit one's own points of discussion.
Why stop at Bush's administration? Go back to the greatest Republican diversion/divisionist in US history, the great man from Illinois, Abraham Lincoln.
How am I doing in this diversionary business?
Duke for Mayor

Elyria, OH

#77 May 13, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
NO cover ups Boss Hogg. NO stand down orders. Huge difference.
You are a twit.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Elyria, OH

#78 May 13, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold trial for treason
convict
hang
what the body rot.
Agree.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Elyria, OH

#79 May 13, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
Has the impeachment begun yet?
The sooner, the better.

woof
Boss Hogg

United States

#80 May 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>you are beating a rug full of mud.

want to talk about the terrorist attacks under Clintoons watch, and how he is responsible for 9/11 by not eliminating the problem before it occurred?

Bush or Clin toon are not in office, so why bother.

Obama is in office, and set up a scheme to cover up his dereliction's. That is the problem, and will be dealt with in court.
I see...Benghazi under Obama, grounds for impeachment, 13 Benghazi's he's not on office anymore...Got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people concerned about immigration are not racist 5 hr cowface 25
Trump the Liar 5 hr White Fangs 258
University Fails to Offer Another Viewpoint 6 hr wjabbe 3
Hillary and Bill, Professional Liars 6 hr Hugh Jasol 7
cops 6, freddie gray 0 6 hr Duke for Mayor 14
Open season on Cops 10 hr Male 121
Hillary for POTUS 14 hr Greg 21
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 17 hr BizzyBee 85

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web