Trey Gowdy to Head Benghazi (Impeachm...
Bonnie

Columbus, OH

#41 May 10, 2014
IMPEACH

Arrest

Deport
Male

Hilliard, OH

#42 May 11, 2014
Female wrote:
Someone called MALE spoke about our Vets, well guess who doesn't want to help them.
Republicans block Senate bill to boost veterans' benefits
A bill to increase spending for veterans' services failed to move forward in the Senate, despite support from 54 Democrats and two Republicans.
A divided Senate on Thursday derailed Democratic legislation that would have provided $21 billion for medical, education, and job-training benefits for the nation's veterans. The bill fell victim to election-year disputes over spending and fresh penalties against Iran.
Each party covets the allegiance of the country's 22 million veterans and their families, and each party blamed the other for turning the effort into a chess match aimed at forcing politically embarrassing votes.
Republicans used a procedural move to block the bill after Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee Chairman Bernie Sanders (I) of Vermont chided GOP lawmakers about their priorities.
"I personally, I have to say this honestly, have a hard time understanding how anyone could vote for tax breaks for billionaires, for millionaires, for large corporations, and then say we don't have the resources to protect our veterans," said Senator Sanders, the measure's chief author.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
You know Female, we can all find stories written by someone else that supports our point of view, so no need to copy and paste the whole diatribe here. Just paste a link like one I'll paste below.

The point, which you fail to understand, is this Topix thread is about Benghazi, by you trying to change the subject to a story about a purposed VA jobs program, proves Liberals do want to change the subject about what really happened with Benghazi. But since you insisted on changing the subject, to something about the VA, I pointed out a real life scandal of failure by the beaureacrats of this Administration at the VA, and you ignore that too. Before you go off arguing for some new government program, you better first learn how to run the programs we got. No conservative I know is against helping the men and women who protect our freedom and liberties, generally speaking it's been the Liberals and the Democratic Party who don't care about supporting our military. Read the story Female.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/us/va-scandal-c...
Agree Funny Helpful

Columbus, OH

#43 May 11, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Female, we can all find stories written by someone else that supports our point of view, so no need to copy and paste the whole diatribe here. Just paste a link like one I'll paste below.
The point, which you fail to understand, is this Topix thread is about Benghazi, by you trying to change the subject to a story about a purposed VA jobs program, proves Liberals do want to change the subject about what really happened with Benghazi. But since you insisted on changing the subject, to something about the VA, I pointed out a real life scandal of failure by the beaureacrats of this Administration at the VA, and you ignore that too. Before you go off arguing for some new government program, you better first learn how to run the programs we got. No conservative I know is against helping the men and women who protect our freedom and liberties, generally speaking it's been the Liberals and the Democratic Party who don't care about supporting our military. Read the story Female.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/us/va-scandal-c...
I've noticed that the poster from Chillicothe uses a few names here but still spews the same bullchit over & over. He/she is a master at dodging and diverting when the subject become uncomfortable. It's a pattern and history repeats. Thanks for speaking up, Male.
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#44 May 11, 2014
Justice4Four wrote:
<quoted text>
Every word you speak is true.
Obama IS the enemy within.~There's a good muslim.
Thanks!,it's good to see that everyone hasn't been "fooled" by this imposture sitting in the WH......Who thinks he's so suave and cool, he smirks at those who know otherwise......He's not fooling everyone,only those who are in no position in life to lose everything the Democrat Party is meagerly giving to them to stay addicted to doing nothing in life, but recieve all their goodies from them.....Satin himself could be seated in the WH,and they still would go crazy for the guy!.I might have hit on something ,he is very evil,and so are most of the radicles in his administration....He just might be Satin!!......
Buckeye at birth

Bristol, IN

#45 May 11, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
The old "he must be a Muslim" routine, huh?
Classic con right wing bullshit.
Get the movie 2016,the man who shot this video is now being hounded by Obama's "IRS" it must have hit a serious nerve for the Fuhrer to sick his private army ,his own KGB,on this guy...Maybe you will see who is occupying our WH.....
Bonnie

Columbus, OH

#46 May 11, 2014
I wiil search online for that movie 2016. Thanks.

Since: Nov 11

Columbus, OH

#47 May 11, 2014
Justice4Four wrote:
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Finally, the trash WILL be taken out. After the impeachment comes the arrest, trial, and then the best part. Wait for it.
JUSTICE 4 FOUR.
(Topix, please stop deleting this topic.)
The Liberal media will lie to defend the communist in office. Will falsify documrnts. Bush got special treatment in the reserve, remember?
Bonnie

Columbus, OH

#48 May 11, 2014
martinez, what spc treatment did Pres. Bush get?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#49 May 12, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
martinez, what spc treatment did Pres. Bush get?
the entire press daily crucified Bush.

Obama the great has the support of the press.

Obama and the press are terrorists to this nation.
Boss Hogg

United States

#50 May 12, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Keep a sharp eye there now J.D., for a racists outsider by the name of Ben Carson who would eat Hilliary's lunch.
Dr. Ben Carter? Not sure he has the steam to out run Hillary.
Boss Hogg

United States

#51 May 12, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Current President Valerie Jarrett says you're a damned racist.
Huh?
Boss Hogg

United States

#52 May 12, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
IMPEACH

Arrest

Deport
You

Are

Nuts
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#53 May 12, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Are
Nuts
Yes
you
are

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#54 May 12, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks!,it's good to see that everyone hasn't been "fooled" by this imposture sitting in the WH......Who thinks he's so suave and cool, he smirks at those who know otherwise......He's not fooling everyone,only those who are in no position in life to lose everything the Democrat Party is meagerly giving to them to stay addicted to doing nothing in life, but recieve all their goodies from them.....Satin himself could be seated in the WH,and they still would go crazy for the guy!.I might have hit on something ,he is very evil,and so are most of the radicles in his administration....He just might be Satin!!......
I think he's more a light spring linen than satin. While they're both wrinkle prone, satin is just too flashy, too impractical.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#55 May 12, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's more a light spring linen than satin. While they're both wrinkle prone, satin is just too flashy, too impractical.
Plus, his posture is fabulous.
Boss Hogg

United States

#56 May 12, 2014
Has the impeachment begun yet?
Male

Columbus, OH

#57 May 12, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Ben Carter? Not sure he has the steam to out run Hillary.
Steam? Is that what Hillary is full of? I was thinking something a little more odorous. Yes! Dr. Ben Carson. Don't you consider him one the racists Republicans you were defaming in your earlier post?
What is it with Liberals? You and Female keep changing the subject of this thread. This thread began with Trey Gowdy as Chair of the House Benghazi Investigation Committee and you conveniently switched it to; which Republican is gonna run against Hillary? Of course you cannot separate Hillary from Benghazi and I believe she is up to her eyeballs in this mess. Someone's got to take the blame for Benghazi, so it will probably be her, besides blaming Obama, now that would really be racists. I hear Pelosi is crying "it's unfair" and may not let her fellow Democrats participate on the Committee.
What happened to our Ambassador and three brave American Veterans might well turn out to be negligent at best or criminal at worst. I should think that even Patriotic Liberal Americans would want to get to the bottom of the scandal and find out exactly how this tragedy happened and why, but I don't.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#58 May 12, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
Has the impeachment begun yet?
Still sucking on the Obama digestive tract exit ?
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#59 May 12, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Steam? Is that what Hillary is full of? I was thinking something a little more odorous. Yes! Dr. Ben Carson. Don't you consider him one the racists Republicans you were defaming in your earlier post?
What is it with Liberals? You and Female keep changing the subject of this thread. This thread began with Trey Gowdy as Chair of the House Benghazi Investigation Committee and you conveniently switched it to; which Republican is gonna run against Hillary? Of course you cannot separate Hillary from Benghazi and I believe she is up to her eyeballs in this mess. Someone's got to take the blame for Benghazi, so it will probably be her, besides blaming Obama, now that would really be racists. I hear Pelosi is crying "it's unfair" and may not let her fellow Democrats participate on the Committee.
What happened to our Ambassador and three brave American Veterans might well turn out to be negligent at best or criminal at worst. I should think that even Patriotic Liberal Americans would want to get to the bottom of the scandal and find out exactly how this tragedy happened and why, but I don't.
Ummmm, yeah...No I didn't change the subject, in fact I asked, "Has the impeachment begun?" This rant is quite typical of the right. "Take blame for Bengahzi"? Terrorists are to blame, period. The cons false concern and patriotic rhetoric is pathetic and transparent. Trying to rile up the troops enough to win an election. The birth certificate, Ayers, Muslim, foolishness didn't work, so now you hold on to Benghazi like a child with a keepsake toy. Were you this "concerned" about the 13 "Benghazi's" under the Bush regime? Did you then or do you now want to get to the bottom of January 22, 2002, Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed. Bush watch. Any concern? Or May 12, 2003, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb. Worried about that? Or how about March 2, 2006, Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.

In conclusion, spare me your false concern.
Boss Hogg

Columbus, OH

#60 May 12, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>Still sucking on the Obama digestive tract exit ?
You really enjoy talking about man ass...
This is the wrong thread for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to turn off Obamaphones 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
America Held Hostage Day 101 2 hr MarkJ- 30
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 3 hr Waikiki Vermin 35
America Held Hostage Day 100 3 hr Duke for Mayor 83
Two teachers bully student 😡 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Obama and $400,000 an hour 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Should Liberas Pay For Climate Change Crapola? 7 hr Duke for Mayor 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance