Trey Gowdy to Head Benghazi (Impeachm...
Male

Westerville, OH

#267 May 24, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
This Che person cannot do anything on it's own. Most likely will not be able to answer your direct question. Everything must be spoon-fed and, even then, it gets sloppy lazy.
You'll find this character flaw in most liberals.
Amen.
bety0111

Columbus, OH

#268 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, the "I know you are but what am I" gambit. You went to that way earlier than I expected. Disappointing.
PeeWee's Playhouse. Hi Chairy!
Male

Westerville, OH

#269 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Ahh, the "I know you are but what am I" gambit. You went to that way earlier than I expected. Disappointing.
Che, I realize commies are a little slow to catch on, but did you forget the subject of this Topix thread is about Trey Gowdy conducting an investigation of the Benghazi scandal, that quite possibly will lead to the impeachment of a sitting President? That's no small thing, The only reason you are here is to defend their incompetence. This isn't child's play, I'm saying you really do have a problem. You're outraged with these charges.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#270 May 24, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, I realize commies are a little slow to catch on, but did you forget the subject of this Topix thread is about Trey Gowdy conducting an investigation of the Benghazi scandal, that quite possibly will lead to the impeachment of a sitting President? That's no small thing, The only reason you are here is to defend their incompetence. This isn't child's play, I'm saying you really do have a problem. You're outraged with these charges.
It seems that you don't know what the word charges mean, either.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#271 May 24, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm fascinated by stupid people who think they are smart.

So, back to the subject, you think that the POTUS should be impeached because the administration suggested that the Benghazi attack was part of widespread protests in the Middle East over a video? You must have been really outraged over Iran-Contra.
Male

Westerville, OH

#272 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
No, I'm fascinated by stupid people who think they are smart.
So, back to the subject, you think that the POTUS should be impeached because the administration suggested that the Benghazi attack was part of widespread protests in the Middle East over a video? You must have been really outraged over Iran-Contra.
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, prehaps you have ADA because no matter how many times you are told, you don't seem to get it.

Your question: <do>"....you think that the POTUS should be impeached because the administration suggested that the Benghazi attack was part of widespread protests in the Middle East over a video?"

Yes. However, they were not "suggesting" the attack was a result of protests over a video. They blame a video as the reason for the attack.

Placing the blame on a video was a lie. The Administration now admits a video was not to blame for the attack in Benghazi.

My turn to ask you a question.
Is a video to blame for the attack on the US Consulate at Benghazi?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#273 May 25, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, prehaps you have ADA because no matter how many times you are told, you don't seem to get it.
Your question: <do>"....you think that the POTUS should be impeached because the administration suggested that the Benghazi attack was part of widespread protests in the Middle East over a video?"
Yes. However, they were not "suggesting" the attack was a result of protests over a video. They blame a video as the reason for the attack.
Placing the blame on a video was a lie. The Administration now admits a video was not to blame for the attack in Benghazi.
My turn to ask you a question.
Is a video to blame for the attack on the US Consulate at Benghazi?
Nope.
Male

Westerville, OH

#274 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope.
Predictable. Even with a mouthful you can't say excrement.
Male

Westerville, OH

#275 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope.
Terrorists? Or can't you say that either?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#276 May 25, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable. Even with a mouthful you can't say excrement.
Look at you. You are so wound up in your crazed agenda that when I answer your question directly and unequivocally you deny it.

Let me give you a hint about the way smart people think. Smart people look at the facts, apply their education and knowledge, and formulate a conclusion. People like you, jump to a conclusion and then set off on a desperate crusade to try to find facts to support it.
Male

Westerville, OH

#277 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Look at you. You are so wound up in your crazed agenda that when I answer your question directly and unequivocally you deny it.
Let me give you a hint about the way smart people think. Smart people look at the facts, apply their education and knowledge, and formulate a conclusion. People like you, jump to a conclusion and then set off on a desperate crusade to try to find facts to support it.
Okay educated, knowledgeable person, what is your conclusion for the cause of the attack?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#278 May 25, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay educated, knowledgeable person, what is your conclusion for the cause of the attack?
Radical muslim people don't like us.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#279 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Radical muslim people don't like us.
I'm glad to see you said radical!
Lmao
=0)
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Detroit, MI

#280 May 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see you said radical!
Lmao
=0)
It's an important word, isn't it?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#281 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>It's an important word, isn't it?
not when you or any of the other droogs sum up the christian coumunity. Why are you so biased?

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#282 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>It's an important word, isn't it?
I know who you are fake Che.....lmao
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#283 May 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are fake Che.....lmao
Don't try to over think it, Dizzy. That was me.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#284 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't try to over think it, Dizzy. That was me.
Bizzy
Bonnie

Columbus, OH

#285 May 25, 2014
Bee
Boss Hogg

Westerville, OH

#286 May 26, 2014
Benghazi = Another lost election for the wingnuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who Do You Support For President 20 min Colonel Pale Rider 307
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 1 hr Bizzy Bee II 46
Are you a motorcycle guy looking for female mot... 1 hr Karma Comedian 3
FREE Schmidts, Flat Screens, and Event Tickets 1 hr Gahanna guy 4
FREE Industry Networking Event in Hilliard 2 hr Jesus H Christ 13
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 6,433
News Marion police say probation, drug court too len... 4 hr jobo 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages