Canopy and Tent
Canopies

Westerville, OH

#1 May 4, 2013
Canopies and Tents - New Gallery Page!

http://www.canopyandtent.com
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 May 4, 2013
Do you have a burqa line of womens clothing for the modest muslim woman?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#3 May 4, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
Do you have a burqa line of womens clothing for the modest muslim woman?
Try Ohio Bag and Burlap
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 May 4, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Ohio Bag and Burlap
Looking for something summer-weight, maybe in "Rip-Stop".

There's a market for the look without all the sweat and itch.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#5 May 4, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for something summer-weight, maybe in "Rip-Stop".
There's a market for the look without all the sweat and itch.
Saw one the other day in that lime green color that construction worker tee shirts and trash truck rain jackets come in. If her intent was to not have men stare it works. With that 3m retroreflective tape on it damn near blind you.
Oliver

Columbus, OH

#6 May 4, 2013
Canopies wrote:
Canopies and Tents - New Gallery Page!
http://www.canopyandtent.com
It's all good until the wind grabs one of these pieces of junk.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 May 4, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw one the other day in that lime green color that construction worker tee shirts and trash truck rain jackets come in. If her intent was to not have men stare it works. With that 3m retroreflective tape on it damn near blind you.
"Avoid the green ones. They're not ripe yet." - Otto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops are people too 6 min They cannot kill ... 6
All our law makers have to concern them? 1 hr Linda 1
News Ex-sheriff's detective wins dismissal of key se... (May '06) 1 hr bet your sweating it 1,217
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 2 hr Up4More 82
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says 3 hr Big Johnson 1
News Man faces long prison sentence for abduction, r... 3 hr Big Johnson 1
News Daily Bucket: Scioto Audubon Park in Columbus OH 4 hr know what I mean ... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages