Huffington Post currently has a video...

Huffington Post currently has a video of TEEN stripping to ask date to prom

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Creeeeepy

Greer, SC

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Huffington Post currently has a video of TEEN stripping to ask date to the prom.

Again, the HUFFINGTON POST (a LIBERAL news provider) currently has a video of TEEN STRIPPING to ask date to the prom.
Creepy

Greer, SC

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Sick

Keep on voting Democrat with these Lib sickos.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Creeeeepy wrote:
Huffington Post currently has a video of TEEN stripping to ask date to the prom.
Again, the HUFFINGTON POST (a LIBERAL news provider) currently has a video of TEEN STRIPPING to ask date to the prom.
Is the potential date the teen's teacher?
Creepy

Greer, SC

#4 Apr 8, 2013
The Huffington Post's own title,

"Best Promposal Ever? Teen Strips, Twerks In Gold Lame Shorts To Pop The Question (VIDEO)"

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Apparently this is a whole series. Kids across the US must be submitting videos of the creative ways in which they ask a date to prom.

The fella in this video actually suggests the whole thing is a bit foolish and overblown and calls his effort semi-satyrical.

The "strip" consists of pulling off a pair of stripper pants (the kind that undo at the seams and come off with a single yank), revealing gold shorts with the word "prom" across the buttocks.

Maybe clever or not, but hardly shocking.

Others in the collection included a number of guitar accompanied singing invitations. One guy faked a dance audition (don't call us), turning over signs with his friend's name, prom and with. At the end he also "stripped" after a fashion, unzipping his jacket to show the word "me" on his t-shirt. He also had a bouquet.

Hard to see much in the way of political indocrination, and certainly nothing very radical.

But I guess some folks just gotta have something to get worked up over.
Creepy

Greer, SC

#6 Apr 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:

The fella in this video actually suggests the whole thing is a bit foolish and overblown .....
And yet the Huffington Post's titled it "Teen Strips"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SORRY Now I voted for trump. 6 min Elerby 23
Giant Coyote near Marysville 16 min Waikiki Vermin 21
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 44 min winner 615
vacation and golf. 1 hr Big B 4
Moving to Columbus 1 hr Big B 14
News Closed Columbus charter school still owes $340K+ 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
FBI and the Trump brothers ..... 1 hr Big B 13
Russian investigation update🙀 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 18

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages