Pope equates divorced people with gay...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#21 Sep 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Paco, I'm pointing out that the passage from your religion's Catechism does not say what you are claiming it says.
Find me the portion that states that you are free to judge others. Keep in mind, I know how to work a computer as well.
woof
Of course you are free to judge others. There is no Catholic teaching that requires you to bring trash into your home. If anything, everything you are taught is the exact opposite. You do judge and you make careful decisions about who or what you bring into your family. EVERYTHING is geared toward family, EVERYTHING, whether people realize that or not. And by family, we mean one man, plus one woman, plus kids and grandkids and their spouses ... Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#22 Sep 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Paco, I'm pointing out that the passage from your religion's Catechism does not say what you are claiming it says.
Find me the portion that states that you are free to judge others. Keep in mind, I know how to work a computer as well.
woof
I did, you moron. The fact that you can't understand it or refuse to accept it comes as no surprise.
Show me your degree in theology if you want to claim some sort of high ground.
Oh, wait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 5 hr voteJillSteinPres... 116
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 5 hr They cannot kill ... 34
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 5 hr They cannot kill ... 92
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 5 hr Hugh Jasol 7
rebecca wild (Oct '14) 6 hr joe 27
Why the British left EU 8 hr Oliver Canterberry 2
Forum For LOSERS 10 hr UTrashy 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages