OH treasurer crashes twice, makes no ...

OH treasurer crashes twice, makes no staff report

There are 5 comments on the WBNS story from Aug 27, 2013, titled OH treasurer crashes twice, makes no staff report. In it, WBNS reports that:

Republican Josh Mandel has kept two traffic accidents quiet since becoming Ohio treasurer in 2011, including one involving a potential federal campaign finance law violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2013
And in other news Mealy mouthed Mikey Dewine is pissing on the constitution yet again
about hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Good old GOP backing a Jew who couldn't win against wife beater Sh^trod Brown. Now the POS is pulling a groid tactic and ignoring the requirements of the office and the law.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Aug 27, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
And in other news Mealy mouthed Mikey Dewine is pissing on the constitution yet again
Is he a jew? I have no sympathy for the corruption.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he a jew? I have no sympathy for the corruption.
Josh Mandle is a Jew. Mealy Mouthed Mikey DeWine is allegedly a christian, about as christian as Karl Marx.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Aug 27, 2013
about hey now wrote:
Good old GOP backing a Jew who couldn't win against wife beater Sh^trod Brown. Now the POS is pulling a groid tactic and ignoring the requirements of the office and the law.
Agreed. I'm no fan of marine boy at all. Prove you can do your job first before you run for senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 3 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 50
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 6 min Duke for Mayor 2
Trump endangers relations with China 11 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 23
Trump the Crook/Liar 16 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 194
Feeding Bigfoot 👣 27 min meh 11
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 52 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 211
Religion in our schools..... 1 hr 304 not fed 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance