Obama was ‘cocaine-using ghey hustler’ in high school

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2013
A former childhood acquaintance of Barack Obama is claiming that during his high school years in Hawaii he would often trade sexual favors with "older white gay men" to support his rather severe cocaine habit, as reported by the Microsoft Network ( MSN.com ) news portal on Nov. 12, 2013.

Appearing on the controversial right-of-center on-line talk show The Manning Report, Mia Marie Pope claims to have been a personal acquaintance with Barack Obama during their shared teen years in Honolulu during the mid-late 1970s.

Referring to Obama by his younger years moniker of Barry Soetoro, Pope forcefully stated she personally didn't care if he was gay, but did intimate that "Barry was strictly into men" and as far as an attraction to the opposite sex, "girls were never anything he was interested in."

Pope found an ally in the show's host, Dr. James David Manning, founder of ATLAH Ministries of Harlem, New York City, who has been known for his harsh criticisms of Barack Obama and his Administration.

Obama Been Lyin'...?

Pope also stated that among their intersection circle of friends it was widely known for his penchant for not telling the truth, even to the point of his falsehoods "always something to egotistically boost himself."

The former Waikiki-running buddy of Obama also openly spoke of his habitual lying that eventually became a running joke among the teens.

An exasperated Pope states more than a few of his school friends would ask of him:

"Barry, don't you ever get tired of lying?"

http://www.examiner.com/article/msn-report-ob...

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#2 Nov 13, 2013
With the exception of democrats, I think many people suspect this behavior out of him or her, whatever he is. He is about everything that is wrong, you can count on that!
Larry Sinclair

Lancaster, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I know it. You know it. And Michelle Obama knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 9 min Duke for Mayor 5
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 21 min d pantz 136
Weinlard Park residents show neighborhood pride... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
President Ebola 2 hr d pantz 700
Jury returns guilty verdict in gang-related sla... 3 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
City to consider measures to reduce plastic bag... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Snapchat 5 hr Big Johnson 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs