First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#124 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Florida. At one time they had 78 legal variations of plate. I think here in Ohio there are at least 40 with all the sports teams, universities, organizations and environmental plates.
Florida. I remember the 'ARRIVE ALIVE' plates and road signs every half mile. Of course, within weeks you could buy 'ARRIVE STONED' ones in every shop.

Location hidden

#125 Feb 1, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the PA plates, bot the current ones and the old school blue and yellow ones.
Maryland's are ugly, you are correct. But those seem to be the ones George prefers.
I also like the current Jew York plate. I like that curved thing at the top.
http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/images/12/20...
It's nice, Bob. But not worth moving to NY and paying their taxes.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#126 Feb 1, 2013
Current Plates

Powell, OH

#127 Feb 1, 2013
are completely hideous! My sister, who lives in another state, actually made fun of me for how awful our liscense plates look. Why can't they just keep it to a neutral color instead of a hideous design? If anything can make a $65K car look ugly, it's the Ohio license paltes.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#128 Feb 1, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida. I remember the 'ARRIVE ALIVE' plates and road signs every half mile. Of course, within weeks you could buy 'ARRIVE STONED' ones in every shop.
The 1970s were a trip...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#129 Feb 1, 2013
Current Plates wrote:
are completely hideous! My sister, who lives in another state, actually made fun of me for how awful our liscense plates look. Why can't they just keep it to a neutral color instead of a hideous design? If anything can make a $65K car look ugly, it's the Ohio license paltes.
Seen Utah?
http://www.scenicutah.com/images/utah-license...

Location hidden

#130 Feb 2, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Ugly. Why do states force these on everyone? Here you can have your standard plate or CHOSE to buy one of the 'senic' ones.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#131 Feb 2, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of you have young children, there is a great game to take in the car, USA License Plates - it's a Melissa & Doug Wooden puzzle. I think you can also get it through AAA.
Or you can buy it for yourself.
Or you can give your kid a pad of paper and a pen and save some money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min xxxrayted 31,216
Naked Woman Flags Down Help After Assault In We... 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 3,360
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 6 hr Canterbury 13
where is George of Hilliard? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 47
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 254
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Duke for Mayor 227
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search