I'm a rich spoiled brat above the law.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#42 Dec 30, 2013
the other thing is, people who have or have the capability of making money are making more money for the government out than in prison. don't THINK they don't look at that angle...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#43 Dec 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they can't punish the parents... they're the ones who created this little gem.
the grandparents didn't cause their kids to have kids (there are exceptions but those are kinda creepy).
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#44 Dec 31, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text> the grandparents didn't cause their kids to have kids (there are exceptions but those are kinda creepy).
The parents did not cause the kid to drive drunk. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45 Dec 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The parents did not cause the kid to drive drunk. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
Uh the kid in the affluenza case was a minor, dummy...what happened to parental responsibility and not enabling your kid, teaching some discipline and respect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's speech.. 2 min Seriouslady 89
British vote to leave EU - Stock Markets rocked 6 min d pants 12
News Columbus man pleads guilty to trespassing and a... 1 hr Big Johnson 5
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 1 hr Coronal Stragedy 69
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 3 hr Male 82
News Max and Erma's-Downtown Read More 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Ohio Reporting First Zika Virus Case Acquired T... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Clinton or Trump 23 hr Posting as myself 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages