“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1 Dec 19, 2013

Brooklyn, New York

#2 Dec 19, 2013
He killed 4 people and gets probation...What tha fk?

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Being rich and or paying off a judge,(which I don't know if that happened), seems to be the norm. A lot of the rich athletes who commit crimes go free for rape, murder, cocain, etc.
Money talks,people walk!
It's a gross injustice of the American justice system!
Pitiful!

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#4 Dec 19, 2013
His parents are mentally ill to allow this behavior. They are condoning his behavior and have no regard for the laws.
The judge in this case should be relieved of his duities. Incompetent.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 19, 2013
justice was not served by the courts, and this behavior will continue.

very sad indeed.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2013
Who cares, good for him.

If it was me I would want to get off easy too.

Brooklyn, New York

#7 Dec 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Who cares, good for him.

If it was me I would want to get off easy too.
One guy lost his wife and kid. He probably cares a little.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy lost his wife and kid. He probably cares a little.
Sucks to be him then. I hope he had insurance policies on them.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#9 Dec 19, 2013
Driving a Ford F-350 and stealing booze from Walmart?
He sounds loaded alright, but not with cash.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#10 Dec 19, 2013
Was he part of the Duck Dynasty clan?
It would almost add up to the way the judicial system works.
You get the book thrown at you for remarks about Qu33r$, yet you get probation for killing people.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 19, 2013
sidekick wrote:
Was he part of the Duck Dynasty clan?
It would almost add up to the way the judicial system works.
You get the book thrown at you for remarks about Qu33r$, yet you get probation for killing people.
What does the judicial system have to do with Duck Dynasty? That is a matter between an employer and employee.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#12 Dec 19, 2013
Being rich, Conservative, and white in Texas means you live and are treated as a god regardless of what crimes are committed. When are regular everyday YT going to wake up and realize this system was designed for the wealthy and well connected. 10 years probation for vehicular homicide of four people!!!!! BS! This is what States Rights will get you ...a Oligarchy system of the rich and well connected ruling over the poor serfdom masses. That lil fker should be on death row!

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#13 Dec 19, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
Being rich, Conservative, and white in Texas means you live and are treated as a god regardless of what crimes are committed. When are regular everyday YT going to wake up and realize this system was designed for the wealthy and well connected. 10 years probation for vehicular homicide of four people!!!!! BS! This is what States Rights will get you ...a Oligarchy system of the rich and well connected ruling over the poor serfdom masses. That lil fker should be on death row!
I totally agree.
His parents didn't set a good example raising him and they're just as guilty as the little bastard.
Same with all the "star" atheltes who go scott free for felonies committed.
Everyone's priorities are screwed up and twisted.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#14 Dec 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the judicial system have to do with Duck Dynasty? That is a matter between an employer and employee.
Yeah, I didn't compare them the right way.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#15 Dec 19, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree.
His parents didn't set a good example raising him and they're just as guilty as the little bastard.
Same with all the "star" atheltes who go scott free for felonies committed.
Everyone's priorities are screwed up and twisted.
What "star" athletes are you referring too? All the Black ones who where accused of crimes were charged and most went to jail! Remember Plexico Burris, idiot football player who shot HIMSELF in the leg? He went to prison for hurting his SELF. Racism is the root of most of the charges and convictions of African American people. A white boy kills four people while drunk and on illegal drugs and gets 10 years probation!! There is not EQUAL TREATMENT under the law in this nation. Never was, never will be until YT wakes up and forces the wealthy to fear the people who support their arrogant BS! Blacks are tired of the heavy lifting preaching on the mountain top about this evil system.
Duke for mayor

Circleville, OH

#16 Dec 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
He killed 4 people and gets probation...What tha fk?
Another democrat who got away with murder, like OJ.

woof
Duke for mayor

Circleville, OH

#17 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>What "star" athletes are you referring too? All the Black ones who where accused of crimes were charged and most went to jail! Remember Plexico Burris, idiot football player who shot HIMSELF in the leg? He went to prison for hurting his SELF. Racism is the root of most of the charges and convictions of African American people. A white boy kills four people while drunk and on illegal drugs and gets 10 years probation!! There is not EQUAL TREATMENT under the law in this nation. Never was, never will be until YT wakes up and forces the wealthy to fear the people who support their arrogant BS! Blacks are tired of the heavy lifting preaching on the mountain top about this evil system.
OJ who killed white people

woof

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#18 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>What "star" athletes are you referring too? All the Black ones who where accused of crimes were charged and most went to jail! Remember Plexico Burris, idiot football player who shot HIMSELF in the leg? He went to prison for hurting his SELF. Racism is the root of most of the charges and convictions of African American people. A white boy kills four people while drunk and on illegal drugs and gets 10 years probation!! There is not EQUAL TREATMENT under the law in this nation. Never was, never will be until YT wakes up and forces the wealthy to fear the people who support their arrogant BS! Blacks are tired of the heavy lifting preaching on the mountain top about this evil system.
Not referring to anyone in particular....but a lot of sentences were not fully served........http://en.wikipe dia.org/wiki/List_of_professio nal_sportspeople_convicted_of_ crimes
Black or white....if they commit a felony they deserve to serve their full sentence like anyone else....

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#19 Dec 19, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professi...

That's funny...what happened there?

Brooklyn, New York

#21 Dec 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Sucks to be him then. I hope he had insurance policies on them.
What kind of black hearted shit is that to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr White Fangs 38
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr Jason Marsh 121
Sweet Home Alabama??? 4 hr Lynyrd Skynyrd 2
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? (Apr '17) 5 hr d pants 264
Ponder: Do you think Trump lets them skate? 5 hr d pants 125
Jade Renea 5 hr jury 12
Opioid Ohio 5 hr Granted 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 8 hr Reality Speaks 1,496
Flynn Pleads Guilty 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 556
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 11 hr Reality Speaks 31

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages