Princessfarhiafa rah

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

How do you guys feel about Somaliland I'm just asking. I see people teaching me the history of it like it's important or something. I mean c'now it doesn't even exist on the map and people fools be claim "I'm so proud to be Somaliland like umm no bitch swerve with that shit. Somalia is one. Somaliland is a land in Somalia. I don't care what anybody says. This qabli thing is too much and y'all need to realize qabli is the one thing y'all fighting for. So Subhanallah to those people. What y'all think? Don't be ignorant just be mature and answer that question.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Sure it exists, on Morse Rd between 71 and Cleveland Ave.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Considering parts of it were under British rule and other parts under Italian rule before it was handed over to black African/Arabs and is now almost entirely Muslim I'd say it's pretty well effed up

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Child........Miss your tribe? Yeah, it can be hard in this place. I suggest you ask you Mummy and Daddy why they bring you here since you being from such hallowed land.
Sounds pretty nice? Why Mum and Dad no go back? Then you could experience the grandeur in person.
Non prejudice American

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

I am not against foreigners including Somalians, but they do come from a different culture. I dont feel like they acclimate well in America... the Somalians dont mesh into mainstream as well as other ethnicities. If given the choice I wouldnt have invited them to central Ohio. Myself,
I enjoyed living here better before their arrival but no one asked me.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Princessfarhiafarah wrote:
How do you guys feel about Somaliland I'm just asking. I see people teaching me the history of it like it's important or something. I mean c'now it doesn't even exist on the map and people fools be claim "I'm so proud to be Somaliland like umm no bitch swerve with that shit. Somalia is one. Somaliland is a land in Somalia. I don't care what anybody says. This qabli thing is too much and y'all need to realize qabli is the one thing y'all fighting for. So Subhanallah to those people. What y'all think? Don't be ignorant just be mature and answer that question.
I'm not entirely sure I understand why you're so resistant to let people from unrecognised territories select the label that best suits them. Are you equally disdainful of those who call themselves Tibetan, Palestinian or Kurds?

Also, I think you may have picked the wrong forum if you're looking for people able and willing to discuss the nuances of national identity in the region. I think Topix tends to attract older white folks who aren't going to know much, if anything about the semi-autonomous regions in the area.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Non prejudice American wrote:
I am not against foreigners including Somalians, but they do come from a different culture. I dont feel like they acclimate well in America... the Somalians dont mesh into mainstream as well as other ethnicities. If given the choice I wouldnt have invited them to central Ohio. Myself,
I enjoyed living here better before their arrival but no one asked me.
I think that's pretty much what the folks in the 1500's were saying along the great rivers of Eastern North America.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus