Oklahoma, Sharia law, and ACLU
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#167 Aug 21, 2013
I have a funny feeling Ariel Castro night have been Catholic, Bizzy.

woof

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#168 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word "Muslims" with the word "Christian(s)" and the first four sentences of your post would remain just as truthful. You did however forget to insert the word "some" before "Muslim(s)"
woof
How about most Muslims , and keep Muslim in.
I know back in the 13-14-1500's and beyond, the crusades were treacherous, regarding Christians.
I am talking about today,though.
There is no religion that hasn't had its druthers.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169 Aug 21, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
stuffer/licker? Keefers stop trying to get me in trouble with the mods. Thank you.
Mois? C'mon, now. Spookie and Bobby always talk about puffers! We can get away with envelope licking and stuffing...

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170 Aug 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I "popped into" here for the purpose of seeing if people were capable of questioning their ill-informed opinions and were willing to actually examine their claims. I have found that no one who claims to be "conservative" is willing to consider for a hot minute that the fear based bullshit they read on blogs and hear on talk radio is just that, bullshit. Rather, they cry about my name, my demeanor, or my grammar or spelling. No one has ever, ever, refuted the information I provide or honestly answered a question I asked.
Can you question your own lame assed assumptions?

I've found certain liberals who believe their bullshit without question...

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#171 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I have a funny feeling Ariel Castro night have been Catholic, Bizzy.
woof
What he did was unforgivable. You can't judge a few mentally deranged people and blame it on the religion.
That is out of the norm. You know that!
There's loons in every religion, but the Muslims....it's a way of life and the norm for them to abuse, kill, stone and burn and kill.
They are brought up to hate from the get go.......you know that also!
They have no regard for human life.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172 Aug 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
What he did was unforgivable. You can't judge a few mentally deranged people and blame it on the religion.
That is out of the norm. You know that!
There's loons in every religion, but the Muslims....it's a way of life and the norm for them to abuse, kill, stone and burn and kill.
They are brought up to hate from the get go.......you know that also!
They have no regard for human life.
Muslims also do not want a division of church and state. In fact, to most Muslims, there IS NO division of church and state. Islamic states have great difficulty with the notion of secular law.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#173 Aug 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
What he did was unforgivable. You can't judge a few mentally deranged people and blame it on the religion.
That is out of the norm. You know that!
There's loons in every religion, but the Muslims....it's a way of life and the norm for them to abuse, kill, stone and burn and kill.
They are brought up to hate from the get go.......you know that also!
They have no regard for human life.
Just as you can't judge all Catholics by the acts of Ted Kennedy, Ariel Castro, or Gilbert Gauthe, you can't judge two billion people based upon the zealotry of a few either.

And no, I don't "know" either of your assertions to be factual.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#174 Aug 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims also do not want a division of church and state. In fact, to most Muslims, there IS NO division of church and state. Islamic states have great difficulty with the notion of secular law.
As a citizen of America. why should that concern you in the least? You do understand what it takes to amend the Constitution, don't you?

woof

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#175 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
As a citizen of America. why should that concern you in the least? You do understand what it takes to amend the Constitution, don't you?
woof
What does it take Neville?

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#176 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you can't judge all Catholics by the acts of Ted Kennedy, Ariel Castro, or Gilbert Gauthe, you can't judge two billion people based upon the zealotry of a few either.
And no, I don't "know" either of your assertions to be factual.
woof

The FEW you claim are causing havoc around the world......
I just wish someone would research this topic....you will understand
How,about in NY when they stopped traffic to pray everyday in the streets?
Being political,correct they were allowed. If a Christian or Jew did that, they would be hauled off to jail.
Why are they allowed and we are not?
Why do the Muslim student insist on crosses and pics they don't like be taken down and foot baths be installed to wash their feet, in the schools and universities?
This country is BOWING to them, giving in to their every whim and demand,and the bottom line is we are being discriminated against. Schools, universities and companies are caving, giving them more power and leverage.
When coming to America,it's our language,our ways..Why did they come here or infest all the other countries if they won't go by the laws. Their aim is to change the world to Muslim beliefs, and kill the infidels, which is us.
I'm not saying give up all traditions but to demand we change to their ways, and infringe on OUR rights, the line in the sand is drawn.
Gatestone.org .
You know, I am not saying this again...do your own research and learn like I did.
But if your political views hinder your quest for the truth, then so be it.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
As a citizen of America. why should that concern you in the least? You do understand what it takes to amend the Constitution, don't you?
woof
Totally understand what it takes to amend the Constitution. The matter is not even before the Supreme Court

But you also realize that, if you are an attorney, that state courts have a huge say in this matter.

"Granting comity [legal reciprocity] to a foreign judgment is a matter of state law, and most state and federal courts will grant comity unless the recognition of the foreign judgment would violate some important public policy of the state. This doctrine, the 'Void as against Public Policy Rule,' has a long and pedigreed history," the alliance says on its website.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/05/19/Und...

While this article feels this movement stems from an anti-Muslim bias, I'm not sure that's fair. There is too much of a cultural clash here for it to not be a reasonable possibility that Muslims would not accept American secular law.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#178 Aug 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims also do not want a division of church and state. In fact, to most Muslims, there IS NO division of church and state. Islamic states have great difficulty with the notion of secular law.
In which God do we trust? With which God are all things possible? Since only Muslims want religion in their government is it ok if we remove these references from our own government?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180 Aug 21, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
In which God do we trust? With which God are all things possible? Since only Muslims want religion in their government is it ok if we remove these references from our own government?
Or should we replace it with Allah?

You realize "In God We Trust" was not the official motto for MONEY at the start of this country? It was E Pluribus Unum--"from many, one." E Pluribus Unum, "from many, one" was adopted by an Act of Congress 1n 1792. The "In God We Trust" came forth due to the Cold War.

Personally, I prefer the Latin.

You fail again, beej.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#181 Aug 21, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
In which God do we trust? With which God are all things possible? Since only Muslims want religion in their government is it ok if we remove these references from our own government?
This country was founded in the belief of God, but we are not fanatical loons, but the muslims who rape, pillage and kill is in the name of Allah.....
There's a big difference!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#182 Aug 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
This country was founded in the belief of God, but we are not fanatical loons, but the muslims who rape, pillage and kill is in the name of Allah.....
There's a big difference!
Not sure you want to go down that road. Better look into some of the details about what transpired to permit the birth of this nation. Much of it wasn't very pretty...rape, pillaging, murder committed by Christians in the name of God, I recall learning.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#183 Aug 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Or should we replace it with Allah?
You realize "In God We Trust" was not the official motto for MONEY at the start of this country? It was E Pluribus Unum--"from many, one." E Pluribus Unum, "from many, one" was adopted by an Act of Congress 1n 1792. The "In God We Trust" came forth due to the Cold War.
Personally, I prefer the Latin.
You fail again, beej.
I interpret that babble to mean that yes, you agree that we as non-Muslims should remove official references to God from our government.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#184 Aug 21, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I interpret that babble to mean that yes, you agree that we as non-Muslims should remove official references to God from our government.
Call Joyce Beatty's office and ask if she'll introduce legislation to that effect. See how far that gets you.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#185 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure you want to go down that road. Better look into some of the details about what transpired to permit the birth of this nation. Much of it wasn't very pretty...rape, pillaging, murder committed by Christians in the name of God, I recall learning.
woof
Duke, there were embittered battles yes, but they subsided and we became a civilized nation.

In today's current events, who is raping, pillaging, etc to change the world, in the name of Allah?
They are NOT a civilized people.
Check out what is happening in Michigan, GB,Belgium, and all the other countries who are at their wits end, dealing with Muslims.......

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186 Aug 21, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I interpret that babble to mean that yes, you agree that we as non-Muslims should remove official references to God from our government.
I'm sorry you are confused when presented a more complex thought pattern than your black and white thinking pattern.

I really don't care--the motto on MONEY isn't a national motto. You too can google! Really you can! Mummy will help if you ask.

God BTW is a generic term used throughout nearly all monotheistic belief systems and throughout western civilization. Allah, on the other hand, is specific to Islam... Our founders were primarily deists who held a belief in a power greater than they. Remember the notion of "Manifest Destiny?" That came down through Jefferson and in a number of ways was carried out by a number of our other leaders... the "city on a hill" was an analogy by a poet, that Reagan made into a speech. It's the carrying forth of the "Manifest Destiny" idea.

Never ask complicated questions from a lit major, dufus.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187 Aug 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure you want to go down that road. Better look into some of the details about what transpired to permit the birth of this nation. Much of it wasn't very pretty...rape, pillaging, murder committed by Christians in the name of God, I recall learning.
woof
Meow, remember we were also removing ourselves from the Church of England?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the Stink Bugs? 11 min Duke for Mayor 13
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 12 min 404 not found 39
Hillary Rodham Clinton's book 15 min Too funny 8
Will Liberals Boycott Cotton? LOL 16 min Duke for Mayor 15
UTrashy & Spook 2 hr shadow_hunter 74
Why Obama Really Spied on Trump 2 hr Enter Username 63
Kim Jong Un vs da Donald 3 hr Big Daddy 28

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages