Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#82 Nov 1, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps Mr. Davies was spoken to by the same folks who apparently talked to Chief Justice Roberts.
You mean Roberts dined with the bombers too?

Beck never mentioned that. Please tell us more.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#83 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who edits and fact checks the "stories" on examiner.com , Paco?
woof
I never claimed that site to be unbiased, Ric. EVERY media outlet is biased to some degree. Some just happen to be totally off the wall...like Kos.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#84 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Roberts dined with the bombers too?
Beck never mentioned that. Please tell us more.
woof
Now Douchie's mixing his stories together like a kid in a smoothie shop.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#85 Nov 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You complain about not getting a link to a news story and then you throw out a wild conspiracy theory with absolutely no support. Classic 3.1!
Reminds me of something I heard about Prescott Bush...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#86 Nov 1, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed that site to be unbiased, Ric. EVERY media outlet is biased to some degree. Some just happen to be totally off the wall...like Kos.
How about that "story" from an unedited blog site where individuals with no journalistic training whatsoever are free to write whatever they choose, making up completely false reports of 140% voter turnouts?

How do you characterize that?

Did you hit that link in that story Paco? What does "404" mean?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#87 Nov 1, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed that site to be unbiased, Ric. EVERY media outlet is biased to some degree. Some just happen to be totally off the wall...like Kos.
Like Fox "news" and Todd Starnes. Uh huh. Totally agree.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#88 Nov 1, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Now Douchie's mixing his stories together like a kid in a smoothie shop.
No Paco. I certainly am mixing stories, but they are not mine.

They are yours.

Aren't they great?

woof

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#89 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Roberts dined with the bombers too?
Beck never mentioned that. Please tell us more.
woof
Dining with bombers is bad eh??????

bill ayers----- bernardine dohrn

Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a gathering at their home in 1995,[5] where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor in the Illinois State Senate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers_presi...

WOLF

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#90 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Fox "news" and Todd Starnes. Uh huh. Totally agree.
woof
Todd Starnes listed direct quotes the Pentagon training manual, and is awaiting a response from the Pentagon.

Nothing untrue about his reporting at all.

You just don't like it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#91 Nov 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Starnes listed direct quotes the Pentagon training manual, and is awaiting a response from the Pentagon.
Nothing untrue about his reporting at all.
You just don't like it.
Todd Starnes does not divulge his connections to the AFA and the FRC, nor the fact that he has purposefully inserted himself into those organizations' disputes with the SPLC.

And yes, there are lots of factual errors and omissions in his slanted editorials. Start digging into it Tippy. Start with the "Mix it up at Lunch" story. That's a good one to start with.

That man is a hack.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#92 Nov 1, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dining with bombers is bad eh??????
bill ayers----- bernardine dohrn
Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a gathering at their home in 1995,[5] where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor in the Illinois State Senate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers_presi...
WOLF
Ask Paco. He's the one who made that claim, not me.

Regarding Ayers and Dohrn...you should read that page you linked to a little closer.

To answer your question about whether they would be good dinner guests, I would probably enjoy talking to them over wine and dinner.

Wouldn't you?

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#93 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Starnes does not divulge his connections to the AFA and the FRC, nor the fact that he has purposefully inserted himself into those organizations' disputes with the SPLC.
And yes, there are lots of factual errors and omissions in his slanted editorials. Start digging into it Tippy. Start with the "Mix it up at Lunch" story. That's a good one to start with.
That man is a hack.
woof
And now the truth comes out...Douchie is angry that his beloved SPLC isn't being treated with reverence.
Shall we discuss Morris Dees, the pedophile?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#94 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Paco. He's the one who made that claim, not me.
Regarding Ayers and Dohrn...you should read that page you linked to a little closer.
To answer your question about whether they would be good dinner guests, I would probably enjoy talking to them over wine and dinner.
Wouldn't you?
woof
The irony...Douchie calls the Tea party un-American but fawns over a guy who bombed the US Capitol.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Starnes does not divulge his connections to the AFA and the FRC, nor the fact that he has purposefully inserted himself into those organizations' disputes with the SPLC.
And yes, there are lots of factual errors and omissions in his slanted editorials. Start digging into it Tippy. Start with the "Mix it up at Lunch" story. That's a good one to start with.
That man is a hack.
woof
Figures you'd prefer that hateful bag of pus, the Southern Poverty Law Center, over the American Family Association and Family Research Council.

You're not too big on family or family values.
And your playbook is getting very stale.
SPLC...Prescott Bush...et al.
Stay on topic, counsellor.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#96 Nov 1, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Are you going to address the fact that the main source for the 60 minutes story has turned out to be an outright liar?????? Kinda sucks for your side, don't it !?!?!?!
==========
Fri Nov 01, 2013 at 09:24 AM PDT.
Ooops, 60 Minute's Benghazi Source Is A Liar.
Don't you just hate it when you do a big story to satisfy the wing nuts and to show you're "fair and balanced" and it turns out your main source for the story is, well, a liar?!
Here it is from the Washington Post
Here's how the WP describes what he told 60 minutes;
The man whom CBS called Morgan Jones, a pseudonym, described racing to the Benghazi compound while the attack was underway, scaling a 12-foot wall and downing an extremist with the butt end of a rifle as he tried in vain to rescue the besieged Americans.
But here's what the WP says he wrote in a report to his employer three days after the attack.
In Davies’s 21 / 2-page incident report to Blue Mountain, the Britain-based contractor hired by the State Department to handle perimeter security at the compound, he wrote that he spent most of that night at his Benghazi beach-side villa. Although he attempted to get to the compound, he wrote in the report,“we could not get anywhere near .&#8201;.&#8201;. as roadblocks had been set up.”
He learned of Stevens’s death, Davies wrote, when a Libyan colleague who had been at the hospital came to the villa to show him a cellphone picture of the ambassador’s blackened corpse.
Ooops, looks like it's one of those, was he lying then or is he lying now type of things.
Davies’s book on the attack, titled “The Embassy House,” by “Sergeant Morgan Jones,” was published this week and largely comports with the “60 minutes” account. It says that he served 14 years in the British military before becoming a private security contractor.
Well getting caught in a lie is certainly not what your publisher had in mind to start off the book tour with. But I'm sure it won't stop the Republican filibusters that we need so we can get to the bottom of these new "revelations".
Just doesn't matter what he signed three days after the incident. What matters more is who actually wrote it and how much pressure was put on him to 'cooperate' and by whom?

His story lines up with Gregory Hicks.

Obama's & Hillary's 'video' story lined up with no one.

What was seen on 60 Minutes was not new. Only in that is was done by a MSM organization.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#97 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Paco. He's the one who made that claim, not me.
Regarding Ayers and Dohrn...you should read that page you linked to a little closer.
To answer your question about whether they would be good dinner guests, I would probably enjoy talking to them over wine and dinner.
Wouldn't you?
woof
Well dukie dog, it does not surprise me that you would find bill and bernidine pleasant company. I would NOT.

That says a lot about you though.

It is my opinion that they should both be doing life without parole.

That still does not change my point that you are ever so poorly trying to dodge.

Obama socialized with terrorists..........



Wait what

Dublin, OH

#99 Nov 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And Bush decided to let Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan die at the hands of Muslims. And Reagan decided to let Americans in Lebanon die at the hands of Muslims.
When we put Americans in dangerous places, bad things are going to happen.
Your forgot about Americans dying in Afghanistan under Obama, and the innocent civilians via drones in places like Pakistan.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#101 Nov 2, 2013
Benghazi will help the conservatives seal the deal in 2016. I certainly hope this witch hunt will last. I never get tired of sheeple's moot points.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#102 Nov 2, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dukie dog, it does not surprise me that you would find bill and bernidine pleasant company. I would NOT.
That says a lot about you though.
It is my opinion that they should both be doing life without parole.
That still does not change my point that you are ever so poorly trying to dodge.
Obama socialized with terrorists..........
They paid for the crimes they committed while engaging in protests against an immoral war, are now productive members of society and have been for decades. They would have paid bigger prices for those crimes if the FBI agents gathering evidence on them hadn't violated the Constitution in the process. That may seem unfair to you, but it is not. That is how due process and the rule of law operates to protect your own Constitutional rights against the actions of a heavy handed government.

I can't help but think that it must have taken a bit of gumption to engage in the acts that they did, right or wrong. They didn't specifically target human life. They purposefully planned their actions to avoid human injury.

Funny how I hear numerous posters on this very board calling daily for civil war, for the hanging elected officials, and for armed insurrection yet those same individuals have no intentions of doing anything other than peck bigoted statements onto a keyboard. Heck, some of them are afraid of their local school boards, let alone participating in a street protest that might place them at risk of arrest.

Funny, I think the AFA and FRC have both advocated for an armed coup to arise within the military, yet people like Tip see not a thing wrong with that while you excoriate those who individually protested government actions 35-40 years ago by setting off bombs in government buildings.

So which is it? Do ya love armed insurrections, or do you hate em?
Or is the problem you have really just with the politics of those doing the work?

I would love to hear Mr. Ayers, you, and and Paco have a panel discussion about this quote he is attributed with, referring to his protests against the Vietnam War:

"You could not be a moral person with the means to act, and stand still.[...] To stand still was to choose indifference. Indifference was the opposite of moral".

Perhaps he could help Paco with his fear of school boards.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#103 Nov 2, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed that site to be unbiased, Ric. EVERY media outlet is biased to some degree. Some just happen to be totally off the wall...like Kos.
And the Washington Post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 3 hr They cannot kill ... 107
WHAT TO CALL "Slick Willy" WHEN billary IS PREZ? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 15
Laff of the day/ change of pace....... 3 hr MyUnicornLikesMim... 4
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 4 hr Chevyy 2,740
Jeb Bush for President! 4 hr MyUnicornLikesMim... 16
Could Columbus schools data scandal sink mayora... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
How much Old Bay Seasoning does BizzyBee rub on... 4 hr MyUnicornLikesMim... 16
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 245
Who Do You Support 7 hr They cannot kill ... 61
Anti islam protesters in TEXAS 10 hr Duke for Mayor 62
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 15 hr Reality Speaks 5,589

Winter Storm Watch for Franklin County was issued at January 30 at 3:00PM EST

Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie