of 2
Next Last

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#21 Oct 29, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
thots not even a nice try. Hate and Fearmongering lies squarely at the feet of the Republican GOTP Party with Moose O'Lini Palin twirling the baton, Jesse "Penguin" Helms leading the band and good ol' Rushbo playing the tuba.
That and you Trayvonius as this your dream thuglican parade.....
Does this mean you're not going to spit on a dead soldier's grave with your Westboro buddies?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 29, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
Westboro Baptist Church co-leader Margie Phelps praised Obama today and bashed the Tea Party.
Margie Phelps @MargieJPhelps
@GaltsGultch Obama Is the Only reason our country is a flote. thank God for Obama. Ta party freaks are killing our country.#tcot
9:20 AM - 23 Oct 2013
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/westb...
Clearly this means that President Obama is not an agfay...and Tea Partiers are!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#23 Oct 29, 2013
Some people are dense enough to believe anything that comes from the extreme right.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#24 Oct 29, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Some people are dense enough to believe anything that comes from the extreme right.
Not everybody. Just the bigots like Paco and Tip.

http://www.georgewalkerbush.net/bushfamilyfun...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#25 Oct 29, 2013

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#26 Oct 29, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Really dude,

Try reading the comment topic and quote before you spew........

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#27 Oct 29, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Got ya hot huh BJ.......

I did have to wonder if the Westboro crazies were aware of Obama's proclivities.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#28 Oct 29, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Westboro is leftist, moron...Democrats for over 35 years. Fred Phelps ran for governor of Kansas as a Democrat, the Gores were buddy-buddy with them and now they support Obama as posted by Mrs. Phelps herself. Deal with it, booner. They belong to you.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#29 Oct 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Look at the mental illness gripping the "lawyer" as he desperately goes back 75 years in an attempt to protect his lord and savior by deflecting and wailing.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#30 Oct 29, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly it means that Westboro is your kind of people, wee man.

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#31 Oct 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Dukie dog.....

Are you really this dense?

You do know the topic is about a comment made by a member of the loony church and nothing else correct?

Possibly your man crush on Trayvonius is blinding you.......

It has spilled over to several unrelated threads and sunk to the Hitler deflection, which was hilarious by the way..........
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#32 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>Clearly it means that Westboro is your kind of people, wee man.
Silly faagot, they are Christian. Just like you!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33 Oct 29, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dukie dog.....
Are you really this dense?
You do know the topic is about a comment made by a member of the loony church and nothing else correct?
Possibly your man crush on Trayvonius is blinding you.......
It has spilled over to several unrelated threads and sunk to the Hitler deflection, which was hilarious by the way..........
I guess you didn't read Paco's second post...the one where he feebly attempts to link those hatemongers at Westboro with leftists.

I merely pointed out that the Bushies made lots of money off of those folks operating the ovens in Germany several decades ago, even after they were told to stop doing so by the federal government.

I guess that must upset you as much as it does Paco.

Whatever.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#34 Oct 29, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse...they're lefty Democrats, just like you, Bruce.

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#35 Oct 29, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, you would not date a Christian gay guy?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#37 Oct 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't read Paco's second post...the one where he feebly attempts to link those hatemongers at Westboro with leftists.
I merely pointed out that the Bushies made lots of money off of those folks operating the ovens in Germany several decades ago, even after they were told to stop doing so by the federal government.
I guess that must upset you as much as it does Paco.
Whatever.
woof
Nothing feeble about it, loon. Historical facts make you truly off the wall, Eric:
"I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he (Phelps) claims.[6] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were n##### lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.[15]
Phelps took cases on behalf of African-American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially based police abuse.[16] Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[17] Phelps also sued President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state. The case was dismissed by the U.S. district court.[17][18] Phelps' law firm, staffed by himself and family members also represented non-white Kansans in discrimination actions against Kansas City Power and Light, Southwestern Bell, and the Topeka City Attorney, and represented two female professors alleging discrimination in Kansas universities.[15]
In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.[17
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[38] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[39] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[40][41] and 1997.[42]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps#Demo...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#38 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>Worse...they're lefty Democrats, just like you, Bruce.
You and they are brothers in Christ, spitting on the graves of American military personnel who gave their lives defending our freedom.

You are beneath despicable!

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#39 Oct 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Dukie, I read it.

I also read where you claimed he was trying to link them to the WHITEHOUSE.........which was as "incorrect" as saying if you like your current insurance policy you can keep it........

I assume you saw the link where they organized a fund raising effort for Al Gore and the pic of the loonies with Al and Tipper......

I believe the point was to identify the crazy bastarrrddds as supporting liberal politicians..... nothing less, nothing more.......

Try not to get so worked up. Maybe you should bop them on the nose........Hell, I might agree with you for once......

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#40 Oct 29, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You and they are brothers in Christ, spitting on the graves of American military personnel who gave their lives defending our freedom.
You are beneath despicable!
dude,

You really aren't a very good troll.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#41 Oct 29, 2013
Westboro Baptist Church members are as much Christian as Ahmadinejad and Adolph Eichmann rolled into one.
You can put a Cadillac emblem on a VW and it's still a VW! Airplanes fly. Christians don't do the deeds the Westboro trashies do. The bikers who protect military funerals from the Westboros are more Christian than the Westboros.
Hey, Hitler had a Christmas tree in his house. So according to that it was a Christian in your beady mind. Sorry, no go!
The camel ass at Fort Hood, Major Hasan, was muzzerd trash in uniform or out of uniform. Uniform don't make the man, you have to be one before you don the uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brelo not guilty 20 min They cannot kill ... 11
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 25 min They cannot kill ... 3
Black Crime is out of control. 2 hr They cannot kill ... 63
LeBron James urges Cleveland Blacks not to riot 4 hr Linda 1
women and relationships 4 hr Linda 46
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 4 hr Mr Little 114
News Best Yoga Studio | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) 5 hr Linda 12
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ..OH Boy! 9 hr Ecossais 39
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]