First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WiseAmerican

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The WH has taken notice of the states who are getting signatures to leave the union. A data base of the signatures is being created, and those who signed a counter petition will go to the WH for deportation of all those who want to leave the union.

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Nov 21, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
The WH has taken notice of the states who are getting signatures to leave the union. A data base of the signatures is being created, and those who signed a counter petition will go to the WH for deportation of all those who want to leave the union.
You can't deport a citizen, moron.
Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>You can't deport a citizen, moron.
Deportation of people is OK for the left when they are

-White
-Male
-Conservative
-Christian

Since I am all four, and am a proponent of an independent Texas, guess what happens
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 21, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
You're not saying you're a fan of this, are you?

"We are extremely disappointed that President Obama signed this bill even though his administration is already claiming overly-broad detention authority in court. Any hope that the Obama administration would roll back those claims dimmed today. Thankfully we have three branches of government, and the final word on the scope of detention authority belongs to the Supreme Court, which has yet to rule on the scope of detention authority. But Congress and the president also have a role to play in cleaning up the mess they have created because no American citizen or anyone else should live in fear of this or any future president misusing the NDAA’s detention authority."

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/pr...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
"We are extremely disappointed that President Obama signed this bill even though his administration is already claiming overly-broad detention authority in court. Any hope that the Obama administration would roll back those claims dimmed today. Thankfully we have three branches of government, and the final word on the scope of detention authority belongs to the Supreme Court, which has yet to rule on the scope of detention authority. But Congress and the president also have a role to play in cleaning up the mess they have created because no American citizen or anyone else should live in fear of this or any future president misusing the NDAA’s detention authority."

Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not saying you're a fan of this, are you?
Yet they still love Obama because he protects the only right the left cares about, abortion.
Big Johnson

Mount Hope, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they still love Obama because he protects the only right the left cares about, abortion.
Free rubbers! Men like me are prone to AIDS.
Geronimo

Blacklick, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>You can't deport a citizen, moron.
You've been traded to China. You'll make good fertilizer.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
They come from Asia now, as Congress managed to shut down the last factory in the United States. In 2009. Under the Democratic supermajority. You know, the ones who complained about Romney and China? I guess Congress thought the quality from Asia was better than the quality in the US. Or so they said as one of their reasons...
Big Johnson

Mount Hope, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
They come from Asia now, as Congress managed to shut down the last factory in the United States. In 2009. Under the Democratic supermajority. You know, the ones who complained about Romney and China? I guess Congress thought the quality from Asia was better than the quality in the US. Or so they said as one of their reasons...
OH SHTT!
Reader

Galloway, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're part of my political crowd. I can help. I'm an overly educated social worker and know where you can get tested for free. Don't feel bad for coming out of the closet.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Deportation of people is OK for the left when they are
-White
-Male
-Conservative
-Christian
Since I am all four, and am a proponent of an independent Texas, guess what happens
Will someone explain to me how in the hell Texas could POSSIBLY be independant? Their major agricultural crop is COTTON! It is neither tasty nor nutritious. And you can't make a meal of crude oil, either. What would keep Mexico from annexing the lone star state? They'd stand about as much chance as a snowball in Austin!
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Will someone explain to me how in the hell Texas could POSSIBLY be independant? Their major agricultural crop is COTTON! It is neither tasty nor nutritious. And you can't make a meal of crude oil, either. What would keep Mexico from annexing the lone star state? They'd stand about as much chance as a snowball in Austin!
Russia's main ag product is Vodka, and they have lots of oil as well.

Russia has a large weapons manufacturing industry, and so does Texas.

Ever heard of "Cottonseed oil".

Now Texas also has Texas Instruments and Dell, among others.

If Russia is independent, why not Texas.

Which has B-1 bombers that it would get under successor state, which compared to Mexico's weaksauce F-5s, is the reason they would not be retaken.

More likely Texas would produce so much prosperity that Mexican states would agree to join it even at the cost of becoming Anglophone.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
And why don't you ask Alex Salmond why he thinks Scotland should be independent?

If Scotland can be, again why not Texas.

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia's main ag product is Vodka, and they have lots of oil as well.
Russia has a large weapons manufacturing industry, and so does Texas.
Ever heard of "Cottonseed oil".
Now Texas also has Texas Instruments and Dell, among others.
If Russia is independent, why not Texas.
Which has B-1 bombers that it would get under successor state, which compared to Mexico's weaksauce F-5s, is the reason they would not be retaken.
More likely Texas would produce so much prosperity that Mexican states would agree to join it even at the cost of becoming Anglophone.
Russia also has a standing military. Do you REALLY think that the Texas state militia is going to hold back the Mexican Army? Those bombers of which you speak are the property of the United States government. Do you think the U.S. is going to let them keep their toys? My GOD, are you serious??? Sit a while and think about the ventual outcome. What you propose is not only juvenile, it is insane! The manufacturing of goods here is kind of tied to the fact that people produce them. Those workers need to eat. Ever ate cotton?

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
And why don't you ask Alex Salmond why he thinks Scotland should be independent?
If Scotland can be, again why not Texas.
Scotland is not now, nor has it ever been a part of the U.S. The thing is, though, Scotland is not a state. It is a country with a constitution and everything. Texas, and all the other states who are throwing temper tantrums, are states who have pledged allegiance to the republic.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia also has a standing military. Do you REALLY think that the Texas state militia is going to hold back the Mexican Army? Those bombers of which you speak are the property of the United States government. Do you think the U.S. is going to let them keep their toys? My GOD, are you serious??? Sit a while and think about the ventual outcome. What you propose is not only juvenile, it is insane! The manufacturing of goods here is kind of tied to the fact that people produce them. Those workers need to eat. Ever ate cotton?
Texas Air National Guard, Texas Army National Guard, not to mention inheriting most of the federal bases.

The Mexicans can barely put down drug cartels that are killing each other at the same time. How would they defeat this and and the unorganized militia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Army_Natio...

The Mexican Army is <200K, the TXANG is 19K, that's before the inheriting of federal positions. Texas owns 1/4 of the guns in the nation. The Mexican Army can barely put down the cartels.

Ukraine got to keep its nukes after the USSR fell, it took a year of extortion and bribes to make them give it up.

They also kept some Tu-95s, Tu-22s and Tu-160s, before selling some back to Russia, and taking a bribe from the US (Nunn-Lugar) to destroy the rest.

COTTONSEED OIL, ever consider that the land can grow other crops, or that this isn't Uzbekistan where cotton is the sole crop.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#19 Nov 26, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Scotland is not now, nor has it ever been a part of the U.S. The thing is, though, Scotland is not a state. It is a country with a constitution and everything. Texas, and all the other states who are throwing temper tantrums, are states who have pledged allegiance to the republic.
Texas has a constitution.

Scotland does not. They have drawn one up, but there is no current constitution in scotland that is formally written down.

The UK likes to claim that the "home nations" are countries, but that's a bald faced lie. One of the four has no devolved parliament, and the devolved assemblies are mostly window dressing with much less taxing and regulatory power than a US state.

No state officer in Texas has advocated secession. I think the highest person of importance supporting secession was a Ron Paul movement supporter that was in charge of the Tarrant (Ft Worth) County GOP.

What was made by man can be unmade by man.

Now I will ask you this? Could California be independent? Why not?
Lark

Blacklick, OH

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Karl, "RED DAWN" isn't a documentary.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Lark wrote:
Karl, "RED DAWN" isn't a documentary.
Did I mention the word "chinese invasion" once.

Oh wait, the Chinese complained and got delted.

John Milus said the enemy should be mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 3 min d pants 198
Christmas Will Win! 6 hr 404 not found 38
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 6 hr 404 not found 86
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Prehistoric peop... 8 hr Big Johnson 4
Build a Wall????? 8 hr Reality Speaks 159
George W. Bush jabs at Trump’s America ! 8 hr Reality Speaks 23
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 11 hr Pope Apple Che Ba... 1,351

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance