I got a thread removed

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#104 Mar 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not a lie, Hon. Here is your post raising the issue again.
<quoted text>
Where's the lie? I was present, you were not. The attorney could have said 'guilty beyond the opinion of Donald Duck.' Wtf does it have to do with anything?

Let alone that this is a two week non-issue, and not the only one, that you and Tran have been raising, kind of like beating a dead horse over and over. You mince and toil over words, phrases, spelling, punctuation like that is a sign of intelligence; yet you never provide any useful or interesting conversation. Even Duke doesn't get as petty as you two over things that do not matter.

Then when you run out of that and hit a wall, you call me a whoore and go after gokeefe with like insults. What's that all about? Jealous because she and I have gone out and suceeded while you take another online course? Lanquish over your keyboard rather than having a life? Getting less than stellar grades, no doubt.

Idk, maybe you're career sudents, which is no accomplishment. I've learned enough about you to know you will never have the people skills necessary to succeed at anything.

You that try to denigrate George for his degree from Colby. Guess what? He didn't stop there. He went out got a job in his field and suceeded not only at that, but in raising a pretty terrific family, helping people and making friends. And his knowledge is far beyond his field.

Choke and die, che. And don't expect much of a reply from me. You're simply not worth it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#105 Mar 30, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the lie? I was present, you were not. The attorney could have said 'guilty beyond the opinion of Donald Duck.' Wtf does it have to do with anything?
Let alone that this is a two week non-issue, and not the only one, that you and Tran have been raising, kind of like beating a dead horse over and over. You mince and toil over words, phrases, spelling, punctuation like that is a sign of intelligence; yet you never provide any useful or interesting conversation. Even Duke doesn't get as petty as you two over things that do not matter.
Then when you run out of that and hit a wall, you call me a whoore and go after gokeefe with like insults. What's that all about? Jealous because she and I have gone out and suceeded while you take another online course? Lanquish over your keyboard rather than having a life? Getting less than stellar grades, no doubt.
Idk, maybe you're career sudents, which is no accomplishment. I've learned enough about you to know you will never have the people skills necessary to succeed at anything.
You that try to denigrate George for his degree from Colby. Guess what? He didn't stop there. He went out got a job in his field and suceeded not only at that, but in raising a pretty terrific family, helping people and making friends. And his knowledge is far beyond his field.
Choke and die, che. And don't expect much of a reply from me. You're simply not worth it.
That sure is a long reply.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#106 Mar 30, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't do it, douche. According to the counter, over 100 people are on Columbus Topix at any given moment.
I certainly did not do it, but it sure has been fun watching Reality Speaks make a total ass of himself yet again.

According to the counter, 32 people are on Columbus Topix at this given moment.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#108 Mar 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly did not do it, but it sure has been fun watching Reality Speaks make a total ass of himself yet again.
According to the counter, 32 people are on Columbus Topix at this given moment.
another liberal changing the definition of words to fit their fantasy

Reality stating fact is way too much for a liberal to bear, so they call someone an azz for pointing out what the majority already knew.

the irrelevance and incompetence you and your ilk demonstrate daily, is enough for the other half of us to end your reign with any means necessary.

Tic tock.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#109 Mar 30, 2013
I am telling on you.....whaaaaaa

I am reporting you..........such a threat

I got a thread removed.......oh joy

above is a work day of a liberal.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#110 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
I am telling on you.....whaaaaaa
I am reporting you..........such a threat
I got a thread removed.......oh joy
above is a work day of a liberal.
Good stuff. Keep it coming!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#111 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Hey Paco, maybe you should target Scalia instead:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/30/us/supreme-...
woof
you are the problem, and where aim ought be.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#112 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the problem, and where aim ought be.
Go git yer knittin needles and meet me in front of the drugstore Bubba.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#113 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it surly is
in post 93 you called me a ritard.
a change in tempo?
you prove yet again what a useless tool you are.
your education failed you, and you require mental examination.
you can't read, perform simple math, or understand word definitions.
you run your mouth brilliantly.
You did get one thing correct. You surely are surly, Shirley.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#114 Mar 30, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the lie? I was present, you were not. The attorney could have said 'guilty beyond the opinion of Donald Duck.' Wtf does it have to do with anything?
Let alone that this is a two week non-issue, and not the only one, that you and Tran have been raising, kind of like beating a dead horse over and over. You mince and toil over words, phrases, spelling, punctuation like that is a sign of intelligence; yet you never provide any useful or interesting conversation. Even Duke doesn't get as petty as you two over things that do not matter.
Then when you run out of that and hit a wall, you call me a whoore and go after gokeefe with like insults. What's that all about? Jealous because she and I have gone out and suceeded while you take another online course? Lanquish over your keyboard rather than having a life? Getting less than stellar grades, no doubt.
Idk, maybe you're career sudents, which is no accomplishment. I've learned enough about you to know you will never have the people skills necessary to succeed at anything.
You that try to denigrate George for his degree from Colby. Guess what? He didn't stop there. He went out got a job in his field and suceeded not only at that, but in raising a pretty terrific family, helping people and making friends. And his knowledge is far beyond his field.
Choke and die, che. And don't expect much of a reply from me. You're simply not worth it.
You were the one who suggested I lied, remember? You should see someone about your short term memory problem. You can't seem to remember your last post while you are typing your next one.

See how far in your head I am Sweetcheeks? That's at least the fifth time you have promised not to reply to me anymore. It's great watching you flop around like a carp when your love Georgie's tactics are applied to you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#115 Mar 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff. Keep it coming!
Even when you tell him what he is doing, he just keeps right on doing it. Great fun.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#116 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go git yer knittin needles and meet me in front of the drugstore Bubba.
woof
knitting needles?

a garbage bag will be required for your new home.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#118 Mar 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did get one thing correct. You surely are surly, Shirley.
and you are a ignorant tool.

your minority useless opinion will be smothered.

Everything you champion will be crushed, See your ilks attempt at gun control as a fact check.

you simple minded buffoons vomit stupidity, and we the people give you the finger.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#119 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
knitting needles?
a garbage bag will be required for your new home.
Yes, knitting needles. Sounds like yer itchin fer that duel you promised me months ago.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#120 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, knitting needles. Sounds like yer itchin fer that duel you promised me months ago.
woof
a punk like you self destructs, and requires no assistance from outside participation.

staying away from you so I am not threatened by your presence, is my way of saying you are trash.....who cares.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#121 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a punk like you self destructs, and requires no assistance from outside participation.
staying away from you so I am not threatened by your presence, is my way of saying you are trash.....who cares.
Now Bubba, we both know you can't help yourself. If what you say were true, you simply wouldn't respond.

Luv ya Bubba!!!

woof
Smplmndd bffns vmt stpdty

Columbus, OH

#122 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a ignorant tool.
your minority useless opinion will be smothered.
Everything you champion will be crushed, See your ilks attempt at gun control as a fact check.
you simple minded buffoons vomit stupidity, and we the people give you the finger.
That is a good boy. I knew you could do it. You are on a roll today!

That gives me an idea for a new screen name. Let's see if I can make it fit...

Yes!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#123 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Bubba, we both know you can't help yourself. If what you say were true, you simply wouldn't respond.
Luv ya Bubba!!!
woof
you are a toy to play with.

it is fun watching you vomit and poop yourself daily.

the world does not require my assistance to point out what a tool you are, you do it well by yourself.
Paco

Columbus, OH

#124 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a punk like you self destructs, and requires no assistance from outside participation.
staying away from you so I am not threatened by your presence, is my way of saying you are trash.....who cares.
RS and SL have their own language. They string together a bunch of words and then tell people what they REALLY meant.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#125 Mar 30, 2013
Paco wrote:
<quoted text>
RS and SL have their own language. They string together a bunch of words and then tell people what they REALLY meant.
Isn't that what you do with your dozen names, Johnson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WORDS OF WISDOM from the bizzybee herself! 2 min BizzyBee II 8
Affordable Care Act 4 min Reality Speaks 260
Worst President in History 5 min Male 336
Top Troll Brass of Columbus Topix never disappo... 7 min Pope Che Reagan C... 8
BizzyBee fights back!..kinda 23 min BizzyBee II 3
dana turtle 41 min benji 22
News All Columbus schools to get WiFi by end of 2015-16 52 min SoE 2
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 1 hr BoneYard 45
The End is Nigh! 1 hr Ecossais 32
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 2 hr Reality Speaks 91
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]