Man Shot 5 Times In West Columbus

Man Shot 5 Times In West Columbus

There are 7 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Man Shot 5 Times In West Columbus. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Columbus police and medic personnel were called to the 800 block of Wedgewood Drive at about 12:45 p.m. According to the medic transport, the male victim was taken to Mount Carmel West Hospital with five gunshot wounds to his leg, arm, and back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Another example of poor shot placement. But keep trying thuglets eventually you will have an impact.on your herd numbers.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
Another example of poor shot placement. But keep trying thuglets eventually you will have an impact.on your herd numbers.
Thats what I was thinking.What a totally horrible shot.
no knickers allowed

Ada, OH

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Be careful complaining. theyll be pissing and moaning about white people can shoot better and we'll have to give them free memberships to the shooting range.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#4 Jan 8, 2013
no knickers allowed wrote:
Be careful complaining. theyll be pissing and moaning about white people can shoot better and we'll have to give them free memberships to the shooting range.
We do shoot better.We actually hit what we are aiming at the first time.Holding a gun sideways is retarded and doesn't work.
Real Talk

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Prejudice is ignorance.
Long Nick Digger

Ripley, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Yo...it be hard to shoot wit one hand while holdin up pants with other hand....and leanin. Makes aim bad, but look good doin it.
Latifah

Springboro, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
Prejudice is ignorance.
Hey now would be proud. Racism is alive and well on Topix today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Walter, How about that Obamacare? 16 min factcheck 133
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 19 min Reality Speaks 86
Washington Navy Yard after reports of active sh... 43 min BizzyBee II 1
Purge 52 min Doc 14
Those Fine Young Amish Girls with their eighth ... 1 hr Amish Al 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Reality Speaks 6,397
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 3 hr d pantz 26
dana turtle Jun 28 tom 54
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages