Ray-ciss Oprah Caught Lying Again

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#144 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Then place the blame where it belongs: The Professional Black Grievance Industry (PBGI) and its media servants.
I easily place the blame on myself, you and everyone else on this thread. We're the ones making this a big deal.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#145 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has more money and success and status then you could ever dream of...
Not an Oprah fan, but if you don't envy the life she has made for herself at least in a way that you could give your family everything they could ever need or want, then you're a liar.
You leftist crack me up with your emphasis on wealth and material things. You're hypocrites of the first degree. As I said to one of the Akron tools, I'd much rather be secure in a six figure household income, doing what I enjoy and not having the stress and hassle associated with fame and/megawealth.
You people are all screwed up when it comes to priorities. Now I know who watches the celebrity garbage on TV...you and your cat.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#146 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I easily place the blame on myself, you and everyone else on this thread. We're the ones making this a big deal.
For me it's about her anti-white racist lies and making a living from it, not a damn purse.
YOU can take the blame...leave us normal people out of your kooky scenarios.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#147 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You leftist crack me up with your emphasis on wealth and material things. You're hypocrites of the first degree. As I said to one of the Akron tools, I'd much rather be secure in a six figure household income, doing what I enjoy and not having the stress and hassle associated with fame and/megawealth.
You people are all screwed up when it comes to priorities. Now I know who watches the celebrity garbage on TV...you and your cat.
... and her bastard baby.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#148 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a blanket statement is very telling for you. Don't speak for all Europeans. You don't know all Europeans.
I grew up around them. I grew up around their friends. I am one. I know what I speak.

We may be bigots, but we wouldn't lower ourselves to poop out little bastards like liberal white trash.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#149 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Have you sat in the stands at a Bundesliga match? I have.
Have you been a guest in a German colleague's home for a week? I have.
You can deny it all you want, but there is a European mindset. More specifically a Western European mindset, with the British being at one extreme while the Germans and Swiss occupy the other.
You can go even further east than the Germans. Greeks, Serbians, Russians, Croatians ... we only like our own kind and our allies. Eff everybody else.

Blacks? LOL. But Oprah's an idiot because it has nothing to do with sitting at the back of the bus. Europeans don't have a lot of love for anybody other than their own kind.

That's how they keep their nationalities together. They don't want a bunch of muds running around.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#150 Aug 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
... and her bastard baby.
I'm shocked she hasn't aborted it. She must be salivating over that poor soldier paying child support so she can lay around the house and "freelance" for 18 years.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#151 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm shocked she hasn't aborted it. She must be salivating over that poor soldier paying child support so she can lay around the house and "freelance" for 18 years.
If nothing else, she'll get all the best that the government has to offer the party of women:-$200 EBT card; - substandard health care at the government clinic; - 250 cell phone minutes; and - sexual assault from your friendly neighborhood "champion of women" Democrat politician ... all for free!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#152 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You leftist crack me up with your emphasis on wealth and material things. You're hypocrites of the first degree. As I said to one of the Akron tools, I'd much rather be secure in a six figure household income, doing what I enjoy and not having the stress and hassle associated with fame and/megawealth.
You people are all screwed up when it comes to priorities. Now I know who watches the celebrity garbage on TV...you and your cat.
What emphasis on wealth? I by no means judge someone based on their wealth, the car they drive, where they live, etc. You, on the other hand, do. Often. And your friend Reality can't talk enough about this alleged boat he has and how much it costs to fill the tank.

I don't have a cat and I don't watch TV. I'm too busy living my life and not being obsessed about how others lives theirs. You should take a lesson.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#153 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>For me it's about her anti-white racist lies and making a living from it, not a damn purse.
YOU can take the blame...leave us normal people out of your kooky scenarios.
Yet here you are, day after day, gossiping like a little school girl about people you'll never have the opportunity to meet, be in the same circle as, or reach the same status of...hmmm...

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#154 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here you are, day after day, gossiping like a little school girl about people you'll never have the opportunity to meet, be in the same circle as, or reach the same status of...hmmm...
Your definition of status no doubt involves money, power and control. You keep proving my point.
I will say that your sporadic appearances serve us well...a speed bag is always a good workout for dealing with real opposition in the ring.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#155 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your definition of status no doubt involves money, power and control. You keep proving my point.
I will say that your sporadic appearances serve us well...a speed bag is always a good workout for dealing with real opposition in the ring.
Lord, you're a sad, sad man. Anyone who gauges his life's success by "besting" someone on an online forum day in and day out is really missing the point of this life. Not to mention your obvious anger and impotency issues. You have a wonderful weekend. Try actually living life a little bit and smiling. Maybe hating people a little less.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#156 Aug 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
... and her bastard baby.
What baby? You seem to have me confused with someone else.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#157 Aug 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up around them. I grew up around their friends. I am one. I know what I speak.
We may be bigots, but we wouldn't lower ourselves to poop out little bastards like liberal white trash.
You must really have disdain for some of the founding fathers who fathered black babies with their slaves. Hmmm... you and Georgie need to go in on some anger management. Poor souls.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#158 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm shocked she hasn't aborted it. She must be salivating over that poor soldier paying child support so she can lay around the house and "freelance" for 18 years.
How hilarious. You prove your ignorance more and more by speculating anything about my life. As for status - my only goal in this life is to be happy and make sure my family is happy. I'm not materialistic, I make a comfortable living but I am still quite frugal. More than anything, I'm happy. And that makes me much richer than you since you obviously are not.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#159 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really have disdain for some of the founding fathers who fathered black babies with their slaves. Hmmm... you and Georgie need to go in on some anger management. Poor souls.
If you people in the white trash element want to poop out a bunch of halfricans, then go and be my guest. Most of the rest of us want nothing to do with that. And that is the predominant feeling in Europe where they don't like mixing of religions or nationalities.

=======

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2012/06...

'Stadiums of Hate': Legitimate and fair

The BBC's Panorama program broke the news that Poles are all massively racist.

... Former England captain Sol Campbell's reaction to our footage showing Asian supporters being racially attacked inside a ground due to hold Euro 2012 matches was to urge fans and families to stay away "if you don't want to come back in a coffin".

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#160 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, you're a sad, sad man. Anyone who gauges his life's success by "besting" someone on an online forum day in and day out is really missing the point of this life. Not to mention your obvious anger and impotency issues. You have a wonderful weekend. Try actually living life a little bit and smiling. Maybe hating people a little less.
The point of this life is to turn out better than some pathetic self-absorbed 34 year old tramp whose idea of intelligent debate includes childish and desperate insinuations regarding sexual performance.
Your daddy must be proud. After all, at least you didn't date no darkies.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#161 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
How hilarious. You prove your ignorance more and more by speculating anything about my life. As for status - my only goal in this life is to be happy and make sure my family is happy. I'm not materialistic, I make a comfortable living but I am still quite frugal. More than anything, I'm happy. And that makes me much richer than you since you obviously are not.
Are you capable of a post sans projection? Do you realize just how desperate you look? You're as unhappy as they come.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#162 Aug 16, 2013
'Stadiums of Hate': Legitimate and fair

Tom Giles | 18:28 UK time, Friday, 8 June 2012

When an investigative current affairs programme like Panorama broadcasts a programme called Euro 2012: Stadiums of Hate 11 days before a major football tournament and which reveals shocking images of racist abuse and violence in the host countries - controversy is to be expected.

Former England captain Sol Campbell's reaction to our footage showing Asian supporters being racially attacked inside a ground due to hold Euro 2012 matches was to urge fans and families to stay away "if you don't want to come back in a coffin".

The filmmakers accepted that there would be accusations of "scaremongering" or "sensationalism" from some quarters - particularly in Poland and Ukraine. We were ready and willing to defend this film, as we feel strongly that our reporting was both legitimate and fair.

This investigation was undertaken to assess whether Uefa, European football's governing body, was enforcing its own "zero tolerance" policy towards racism and anti-Semitism in the countries to which it had awarded such a prestigious tournament.

Both countries have had reasonably well-documented problems with racist and violent behaviour around domestic football matches, especially Poland, where a Uefa-funded report revealed that in 2010 there were 133 serious hate crimes inside Polish stadiums.

In Ukraine, a lack of official statistics for racist attacks made the situation harder to assess. But after filming at nine football matches in the two countries and recording violence and/or racism at all of them, and following other interviews, it was felt that there was enough evidence, within weeks of the tournament set to begin, to question whether Uefa's policy was not being properly enforced by the two countries' football associations.

We put our findings to both the Polish and Ukrainian FAs.

The Polish FA did not respond while the Ukrainians told us they couldn't help because they were having problems with their email and that our questions were too detailed for them to investigate.

...

==========

IN OTHER WORDS, THE UKRAINIANS TOLD THE BBC - EFF YOU!

You hillbilly trash can go ahead and allow your masters make this country as brown a sh*thole as you want. People elsewhere aren't buying it.

LMAO!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#163 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really have disdain for some of the founding fathers who fathered black babies with their slaves. Hmmm... you and Georgie need to go in on some anger management. Poor souls.
Notice that it's always a flaming lefty who introduces race into every aspect of the discussion.
Was that a Freudian slip on your part? Your soldier boy was black?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Startup EmpowerBus rolls for greater social mob... 5 min hey now 1
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 8 min Pickle Rick 1,375
News Akron school superintendent seeks top job in Co... 8 min They cannot kill ... 1
I love UBER's tough anti-crime policy 15 min They cannot kill ... 2
News Gas prices at 6-month low 17 min 404 not found 3
President's Day news: James Buchanan moves up 19 min Watermelon 5
How do you dispose of your worn out Ohio flags? 1 hr Palewuss 4
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 60

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages