Ray-ciss Oprah Caught Lying Again
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#23 Aug 13, 2013

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Aug 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Oprah is doing this for attention your brain is even more atrophied than I feared.
yeah, right...do you think she started OWN to make another billion? She did it for her ego and some sort of recognition as a "black leader." That's all she's been about for decades.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#25 Aug 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Europeans, huh? Fascinating.
Go to any soccer game and tell me what you see. Then ask the average European whether he feels bad that Hitler whacked so many Jews.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#26 Aug 13, 2013
I wonder what happened to her beard, Stedman?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#27 Aug 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Europeans, huh? Fascinating.
Many Europeans are bigoted, but mostly against Americans.

I'm not a big Oprah fan, so I can't say I have any sympathy for anyone who feels they were denied a status symbol. I think this story has more to do with Oprah feeling like her fame wasn't acknowledged more than it has to do with race.
boo hoo

Columbus, OH

#28 Aug 13, 2013
Looks like the fat afri-trash has used this scheme before when a movie with her is in theaters...
"(CNN), June 22, 2005 – Luxury store Hermes on Wednesday apologized to Oprah Winfrey for turning her away last week, saying that its Paris store was closed to set up for a public relations event when the talk show host stopped by.

“Hermes regrets not having been able to accommodate Ms. Winfrey and her team and to provide her with the service and care that Hermes strives to provide to each and every one of its customers worldwide,” the store said in a statement.

“Hermes apologizes for any offense taken due to such circumstances.”

The store said the incident occurred on June 14 around 6:45 p.m., about 15 minutes after the store closed. It said Winfrey and her team arrived at a time when “a private PR event was being set up inside.”

Harpo Productions spokeswoman Michelle McIntyre said Winfrey “will discuss her ‘crash moment’ when her show returns from hiatus in September.”

“Crash” is a film dealing with race relations. The phrase “crash moment” refers to situations where a party feels discriminated against on the basis of skin color."

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/flashback-2005-...

Filthy Chicongo garbage woman.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#29 Aug 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text> No chance Oprah was acting the part of the Ugly American, huh?
Much less likely. If that were the case, one would expect the story to come from the clerk, not Oprah.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#30 Aug 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, right...do you think she started OWN to make another billion? She did it for her ego and some sort of recognition as a "black leader." That's all she's been about for decades.
You are unbelievable. Why isn't she entitled to her success? Because she didn't inherit it?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#31 Aug 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Europeans are bigoted, but mostly against Americans.
LMAO. Just go to a soccer game and watch them throw bananas at the black guy, or insult gypsies. Europeans hate everybody outside their own circle.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#32 Aug 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any soccer game and tell me what you see. Then ask the average European whether he feels bad that Hitler whacked so many Jews.
A bunch of people watching soccer?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#33 Aug 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Europeans are bigoted, but mostly against Americans.
I'm not a big Oprah fan, so I can't say I have any sympathy for anyone who feels they were denied a status symbol. I think this story has more to do with Oprah feeling like her fame wasn't acknowledged more than it has to do with race.
Not sure she is looking for sympathy. But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that clerk gets that bag for Paris Hilton to look at.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#34 Aug 13, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
Looks like the fat afri-trash has used this scheme before when a movie with her is in theaters...
"(CNN), June 22, 2005 – Luxury store Hermes on Wednesday apologized to Oprah Winfrey for turning her away last week, saying that its Paris store was closed to set up for a public relations event when the talk show host stopped by.
“Hermes regrets not having been able to accommodate Ms. Winfrey and her team and to provide her with the service and care that Hermes strives to provide to each and every one of its customers worldwide,” the store said in a statement.
“Hermes apologizes for any offense taken due to such circumstances.”
The store said the incident occurred on June 14 around 6:45 p.m., about 15 minutes after the store closed. It said Winfrey and her team arrived at a time when “a private PR event was being set up inside.”
Harpo Productions spokeswoman Michelle McIntyre said Winfrey “will discuss her ‘crash moment’ when her show returns from hiatus in September.”
“Crash” is a film dealing with race relations. The phrase “crash moment” refers to situations where a party feels discriminated against on the basis of skin color."
http://patdollard.com/2013/08/flashback-2005-...
Filthy Chicongo garbage woman.
Oprah was in Crash? Try again.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#35 Aug 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Just go to a soccer game and watch them throw bananas at the black guy, or insult gypsies. Europeans hate everybody outside their own circle.
Because throwing bananas at a black guy has nothing to do with race, right Bob? Carumba.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#36 Aug 13, 2013
German “racist banana” incident: A German teenager admitted throwing a banana onto the field in the direction of Brazil soccer star Neymar during a friendly with Scotland in March. First it was believed that the notorious Tartan Army, Scotland’s raucous rooting section, had flung the fruit, which caused all manner of controversy. When the teenager came forward, the Scottish Football Association demanded an apology, saying “Scotland supporters are known for impeccable behavior.” Everyone had a good laugh over that quote.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#37 Aug 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Europeans are bigoted, but mostly against Americans.
Ask the average German about the thought of Turkey joining the EU. Then listen to the racist catcalls from the stands at a Premiere League, La Liga, Bundesliga or Series A. They're not talking about Americans.
Mpnf1979 wrote:
I'm not a big Oprah fan, so I can't say I have any sympathy for anyone who feels they were denied a status symbol. I think this story has more to do with Oprah feeling like her fame wasn't acknowledged more than it has to do with race.
On this point, you're absolutely correct.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#38 Aug 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure she is looking for sympathy. But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that clerk gets that bag for Paris Hilton to look at.
Wanna bet? A Swiss busboy has more class and sense of status than a tramp like Paris Hilton.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#39 Aug 13, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna bet? A Swiss busboy has more class and sense of status than a tramp like Paris Hilton.
Yeah, that was kind of my point, 3.1.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#40 Aug 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unbelievable. Why isn't she entitled to her success? Because she didn't inherit it?
How does being a media personality entitle anyone to be a self-proclaimed "black leader"? Or any sort of "leader"?
Oprah is pissed because two more powerful black women...Michele Obama and Valerie Jarrett...dissed her and got in her way.
Get off your knees, girl.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#41 Aug 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure she is looking for sympathy. But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that clerk gets that bag for Paris Hilton to look at.
So if the store let's anybody and everybody handle a $38,000 handbag, who's going to buy it after its been handled thousands of times? Who wants to but a $38,000 used purse?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#42 Aug 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
The shop owner is hot for an old lady
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23897...
She looks like a plastic surgery disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Johnson 21 min d pants 81
Should the GOP cut its loses? 3 hr MarkJ- 967
Please help me find the love of my life 4 hr UTrashy 134
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 6 hr Duke for Mayor 4
F1: Who's out? 8 hr Posting as myself 7
News 6110 Holiday Lane, Dublin. 9 hr Pam 3
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 9 hr Duke for Mayor 46

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages