Udder-ly fresh | The Columbus Dispatch

Udder-ly fresh | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Udder-ly fresh | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Among the generic plastic jugs of milk in grocery coolers, the elegant paper cartons from Snowville Creamery stand apart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

amy

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Oct 14, 2009
The best tasting milk you will ever drink!
madrussian

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 14, 2009
I met these guys at ComFest in 2007. My buddy had his food vending booth right next to them. This milk is seriously awesome. What is ridiculous is that our brains are programmed to accept paying $2-3 bucks for a Red Bull energy drink that has been proven to be harmful but $3 bucks for a 1/2 GALLON of milk is simply too expensive? Huh? Milk should be the new energy drink people. Same thing goes for soft drinks...we pay $1 for 12 ounces of pop that has on average 25 tablespoons of sugar in it and is also a known factor in obesity but nobody drinks milk for lunch. Makes absolutely NO sense to me at all. Support local agriculture, IN OHIO!
Debra

Westerville, OH

#3 Oct 14, 2009
Awesome - I am so glad we have a company like Snowville offering an alternative.

Many 'organic' milk products don't treat the cows well. One well known company has even resorted to powdered milk for their organic yogurt.
Debra

Westerville, OH

#4 Oct 14, 2009
PS They sell this at Bexley Coop on Cassady Avenue for all you East Siders.
Mstrmnd

Newark, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Moo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health Care/The Wall 2 min Mojo Risen 100
Republicans Trumpcare raises Premiums and Co-Pay 11 min Thelma 1
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 12 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 170
A taste of their own 14 min Reality 241
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 18 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 214
More Violence From The Left 51 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
News #WhatsTrending the danger of Retention ponds #C... 2 hr The F-Bomber 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance