Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Since when does an effete British_cocks*cker come over here and tell us to reject our 2nd Ammendment and tear up the bible?
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Depo...

This dirty MFer is under investigation in the UK for illegal eavesdropping on citizens just so he can sell more papers that peddle in smut! get this Eurotrash, obama sucking piece of vile filth outtttaheeyah
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Brits are neither considered, nor to they consider themselves Europeans.
Youre oh trash

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Brits are neither considered, nor to they consider themselves Europeans.
hey now. You're correct to maintain the distinction. However, once HRM's subjects themselves allowed themselves to be overrun by muzzies and seemingly without a peep funded said invaders into luxury, then they themselves erase any distinctions. And this CSing_c@ckwhisperer Morgan surely lulled the Brits to somnambulance prior to and during the great invasion.
Spookishere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

If peter puffy morgan is so against guns he should go back to the isle of green teeth. I am willing to toss in front of the first shark swimming east.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Don't complain too much ... you know they'll dig up somebody even worse. Compared to Larry King or Twinkle Toes Anderson Cooper, Piers Morgan is a Godsend.
Spookishere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
If he returns to the UK, the Leveson inquiry will force him to testify about his phone hacking when he was the editor at a tabloid (unlike the US, tabloids are legit in the UK, the closest you get to it here is the NY Post)
He's here because he can't get hired anywhere else, and Obama will grant him asylum if Leveson comes calling.
I was not expecting him to out swim the shark. One less anti gun brit will not be a bad thing
Spookishere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer that we waterboard him until he switches sides
I am for waterboarding him though he can't switch sides given he is genetically defective.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Canton 30,175
Poor, Poor Sarah Palin 11 min They cannot kill ... 5
ISIS beheads James Foley 13 min They cannot kill ... 75
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 56 min Swedenforever 12
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Marvin Levels 188
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 3,107
angela james 5 hr yeah baby yeah 3
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 7 hr Duke for Mayor 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••